Maximum Ride

I can't believe there hasn't been a thread made for this fucking awesome series.

I'm on Fang right now (fifth book), but I'm not far into it. I gotta say the first three are awesome, the others (starting with The Final Warning) are okay. There isn't much action in the later books, which I loved about the earlier books.

Still, I love this series.

I'm trying to get Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (third book), but some anonymous slow reader has checked it out at my school library and has yet to return it in the 3 weeks he/she has had it.

But the series is awesome. So far it seems Angel gets most of the powers...

I'm trying to get Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (third book)' date=' but some anonymous slow reader has checked it out at my school library and has yet to return it in the 3 weeks he/she has had it.

[/quote']

Angel does have the most powers, but everyone gets one at one point.

Also,

[spoiler=Click Only If You Want A Slight Spoiler]

Angel starts to become a bitch later on in the series.

Guest Random Dude

I'm trying to get Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (third book)' date=' but some anonymous slow reader has checked it out at my school library and has yet to return it in the 3 weeks he/she has had it.

[/quote']

Also,

^FACT^

[/quote']

Also,

^FACT^

About which? The Angel part?

I want to read Fang' date=' that's the only one I'm missing.

[/quote']

Fang is really good so far. It already has a lot of twists in it and I'm no 100 pages in. I still want more action and enough saving the world crap, but I still like it. Angel becomes even more of a bitch in this one. She has became one of my least favorite characters in the series.

Just finished 'Saving the World and other extreme sports'.

Awesome series.

I can't believe there hasn't been a thread made for this fucking awesome series.

I'm on Fang right now (fifth book)' date=' but I'm not far into it. I gotta say the first three are awesome, the others (starting with The Final Warning) are okay. There isn't much action in the later books, which I loved about the earlier books.

Still, I love this series.

[/quote']

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Fang was sixth and max was fifth?

I am incredibly happy, the Maximum Ride manga are at my school Book Fair. They've got vol. 1 and 2, and there's a "buy one get one free" thing going on (of equal of less value, blah, blah, blah, but what are the odds that two books from the same series would have differing prices?). ^.^