FusionXD vs BlueEyes22 Victor is FusionXD

Guest Neo Fusion

A 1 on 1 between myself and BlueEyes22

[spoiler=FusionXD's Card]

290523nm.jpg

[spoiler=BlueEyes22's Card]

483614.jpg

[spoiler=Guidelines]

-Make 1 Monster Card involving an effect relating to Special Summoning lower level monsters (your card may be any level, but make sure it isn't too overpowered).

-Can be realistic or pop culture

-First to win 5 votes is the victor

-Victor's prize is +2 reps from the loser

Please state your reasons for casting your vote and good luck to whoever is my opponent.

very well BlueEyes22' date=' u shall be my opponent

good luck, I'll post my card soon and the contest will then start

[/quote']

you shold change the title to FusionXD vs BlueEyes22 so people ca start voting when your card is up. OH! I leveled up your SSBB card and i got a promo code for 1 level wich i redeemed! YAY! ^_^

BTW, do you want to enter my contest? We can be in up to 3 contests at once as the rules stated. Wanna join mine?

Guest Neo Fusion

I leveled yours up too, I was waiting until I made my card, which I just finished, so the contest will start soon. Normally I'd join your contest, but I got a lot going on, I don't know if I can commit to more than 2, but next time I should be able to enter yours.

I leveled yours up too' date=' I was waiting until I made my card, which I just finished, so the contest will start soon. Normally I'd join your contest, but I got a lot going on, I don't know if I can commit to more than 2, but next time I should be able to enter yours.

[/quote']

ok thats kewl. nice card by the way. If you cant enter mine now its ok.

I vote BlueEyes22' date=' because FusionXD had an OCG error, but BlueEyes22 didn't.

[/quote']

I must question that vote. Rating cards solely on OCG is not the way to go.

FusionXD.

Effect is way more interesting, pic is superior, and, admittedly, OCG has mistakes. But so does BlueEyes's card. And his has a much shorter effect.

Archived