New, Synchro Monster in VNA spoiler

Master White

Nah, Just kidding, but Now that you are here, please post constructive criticism. Thank you.

Notice:I have been working on this set with the Newb Defense League and I believe they are ready to be shown here. Thanks Max, Lord Ursus and Mr. Wham for all your help. Also, the VNA monsters are s'pose to have a vanilla background or their names would not have VNA in them. VNA monsters are effect monsters treated as normal monsters with an effect.

Credit to Max: For helping me with OCG fixes and Pictures

Credit to Mr.Wham: Helping me with finding pictures

Credit to Lord Ursus: Helping me with OCG fixes

Credit to Father Wolf: Using his picture for my spell card, Ritualistic Alliance.

Credit the Idea of all of them and some of the pictures to Me

Explanation behind VNA monsters

They VNA monsters have a vanilla background due to the point that they are like an effect monster, but is treated as an Normal monster and is technically s'pose to have a vanilla background and I had a dream about them. VNA monsters are effect monsters treated as normal monsters with an effect.

[spoiler=VNA Set]

[spoiler=VNA Cyntherria Warrior]

267894dh.jpg

Thanks Max Darkness for the effect fix

Lore

1 Normal Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Effect monsters.

1 Normal Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Effect Monsters

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster and not as an Effect Monster. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, you can discard up to 2 cards from your hand to destroy an equal number of cards on the field.

[spoiler=VNA Dream Warrior]

jt8nww.jpg

lore

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster and not as an Effect Monster. This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 1 Effect Monster and 1 Normal Monster you control. Each time a Warrior-Type monster is Summoned, you can increase this card's ATK or DEF by an amount equal to that monster's Level x 100, until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can shuffle your hand and place it face-down on the field. Declare 1 Card Type (Spell, Trap or Monster) and select 1 face-down card. If you call it right, your opponent discards a number of cards of the selected type from their hand equal to the number of face-up Warrior-Type monsters you control. If you call it wrong, send the selected card to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=VNA Uno Warrior]

267894bk.jpg

lore

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster and not as an Effect Monster. This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 1 Effect Monster and 1 Normal Monster you control. While this card is Face-up on your side of the field, "VNA" monsters cannot be targeted by the effects of Spell Cards.

[spoiler=VNA Dos Warrior]

267894s.jpg

lore

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster and not as an Effect Monster. This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 1 Effect Monster and 1 Normal Monster you control. While this card is Face-up on your side of the field, "VNA" monsters cannot be targeted by the effects of Trap Cards.

[spoiler=VNA Tri Warrior]

267894t.jpg

lore

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster and not as an Effect Monster. This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 1 Effect Monster and 1 Normal Monster you control. While this card is Face-up on your side of the field, "VNA" monsters cannot be targeted by the effects of an effect monsters effect.

[spoiler=VNA Love Warrior]

267894z.jpg

lore

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster and not as an Effect Monster. This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 2 Effect Monsters and 2 Normal Monsters you control. While this card is Face-up on your side of the field, "VNA" monsters cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps, and effect monsters effects.

Once per turn, you can decrease the ATK/DEF of one monster your opponent controls by 500*the amt of "VNA" monsters you control.

[spoiler=VNA Winged Dragon of Ra]

267894m.jpg

Lore

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster and not as an Effect Monster. This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 3 Effect Monsters on your side of the field and 3 Normal Monsters in your hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, the effects of Spells, Traps and Effect Monster's effects other than this card cannot be activated. During each of your end phases, tribute one monster, if you do not, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed by its card effect, you can remove from play all cards in your graveyard, deck, and hand to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned by it's own effect, increase its ATK/DEF by 10,000 until the end phase of this turn.

[spoiler=VNA Cynthiana Warrior]

267894s.jpg Or cynthianawarrior.jpg

Lore

This card is always treated as a Normal Monster and not as an Effect Monster. This card cannot be Summoned except by Tributing 1 Effect Monster and 1 Normal Monster you control. While this card is Face-up on your side of the field, "VNA" monsters cannot be targeted by the effects of Spells, Traps, and effect monsters effects.

Once per turn, you can flip this card into Face-down Defense Position. When this card is Flipped Face-up, destroy one card on the field and add one card from your graveyard and place it on the bottom of your Deck. (Do not Shuffle)

[spoiler=New Form of Ritual Summoning]

[spoiler=Morphtronic Tool Dragon]

267894h.jpg

Lore

1 Morphtronic Tuner + 2 or more non-tuner Morphtronic monsters.

During your opponents turn, switch this card into Face-up Defense Position. While in Attack Position: If all monsters you control are in Attack Position, this card gains ATK equal to the number of "Morphtronic" monsters in your Hand x 500.

While in Defense Position: Your opponent can attack you directly if all monsters you control are in Defense Position.

[spoiler=Power Tool Dragon's Assistant]

267894lb.jpg

Lore

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Ritualistic Alliance". While in Attack Position: Increase this cards ATK by 500*the AMT of "Morphtronic" monsters in your Graveyard. While in Defense Position: You cannot attack with face-up "Morphtronic" monsters.

[spoiler=Ritualistic Alliance]

267894u.jpg

Lore

This card can only be used to Ritual Summon "Power Tool Dragon's Assistant from your Deck or Graveyard. Send from your side of the field to the Graveyard Morphtronic Tool Dragon and monsters whose total Levels are equal to that Ritual Monster's. When the Ritual monster is successfully summoned, equip this card to it. While equipped, the monster cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card would be destroyed, destroy the equipped monster and one "Morphtronic" monster you control.

Also, some of the effects of the VNA monsters have not been judged on the OCG.

I can tell where you just copied a card and where you actually typed it.

~ The listed words are in caps: Deck, Graveyard, Special Summon, Tribute, Effect Monsters. (Some that you missed)

~ "Face-up" should be "face-up"

Pictures are good, Un-copied OCG is fine but alot of cap errors.

So you couldn't just make it an effect monster background? Kinda pointless because they are treated as Normal Monsters already.

Well, the background of the card is probably pointless, but I like it better then the effect cards background. Please leave comments on effects. Thanks.

Archived