New Dark Synchro

Neariox

Well, no.

No.

Well, first of all, its a Synchro Monster, how can it be a Dark Synchro Monster since the card says it is a Synchro Monster. You not only made the Synchro Material Monsters wrong, but you also didn't post the base effects of Spirit Monsters. This card is so, so... No, that It deserve a rate of 0/10 from someone that can really rate a card fairly.

Deustodo, that sounds pretty unfair. A FAIR rate would include how much someone has done on the forum so far. Meaning, a FAIR rate would also be determined by how well the card is compared to someone at his level on the forum. I agree with Crimson Spider.

Deustodo' date=' that sounds pretty unfair. A FAIR rate would include how much someone has done on the forum so far. Meaning, a FAIR rate would also be determined by how well the card is compared to someone at his level on the forum. I agree with Crimson Spider.

[/quote']

I disagree with this entirely. Why should we sanely rate members that have been here a long time but give insanely generous rates to new members? So we can build them up just so we can knock them down? Bah.

As for the cards, I will have to agree with Deustodo.

Um, let me explain: a new member might not have made very many cards. Therefore, if a new member makes a card that probably is better than what most card makers think, you really think its encouraging to say, "0/10, you suck."? If it's better than new-guy material, if you won't base the rate off it, at LEAST say, "Not good, but not bad for a beginner." Now THAT seems fair. And, don't talk to me about sanity.

I think this whole conversation is insane. I messed up on the cart' date=' thats great. Unlike most people though i have a life and really dont care that much about a few miss happs about a card.

[/quote']

>a few miss happs

The requirements are messed up.

You -2 for a "Silent" monster that is no where near worth it.

A spirit? How is it a spirit?

Also, invert. You could at least reinvert the image to make it look somewhat normal.

Also, you'd at the least need a lv 2 Silent Synchro Monster and a lv 10 Dark Tuner Synchro to summon this. (Which makes no sense at all).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived