Leo's Yu-Gi-Oh! CCG

.Leo

First of all, it is sort of a rule of thumb that an archetype relies on a card that is situational but broken (Escroc le Peintre, Plague Blizter). Flames the kind of bite only obtainable from a powerful card. Flames will need two boss monsters to be a viable deck (i.e. Tier 2). The Plague archetype does need a lot of support as Blizter's limiting wounded them. I would suggest draw power and S/Ts that mill, coupled with one or two boss monsters. This is a CCG - theory is often transformed into a reality here, and I would be happy to provide my expertise, INH. I have somewhat of a talent at using clever wording to sneak cards through checks and if Flames need an overpowered card to jump up a Tier then I'm your man.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, it is sort of a rule of thumb that an archetype relies on a card that is situational but broken (Escroc le Peintre, Plague Blizter). Flames the kind of bite only obtainable from a powerful card. Flames will need two boss monsters to be a viable deck (i.e. Tier 2). The Plague archetype does need a lot of support as Blizter's limiting wounded them. I would suggest draw power and S/Ts that mill, coupled with one or two boss monsters. This is a CCG - theory is often transformed into a reality here, and I would be happy to provide my expertise, INH. I have somewhat of a talent at using clever wording to sneak cards through checks and if Flames need an overpowered card to jump up a Tier then I'm your man.

Ive got S/T made for them, just need boss monsters for Flames

Plague, do w/e, cause i am running out of ideas for them

[spoiler=Flame Fixes/Support]

New cards to be added later are bolded. New Effects are Underlined

|1000 Flames Dragon|6|ANJS|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|Fire|12||5000|5000|This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play 6 "Flame" cards in you Hand or on the Field. This card is also treated as a DARK monster while face-up on the Field, in the graveyard, or in your Extra Deck. Once per turn, add 2 "Flame" monsters in your Removed from play pile to your Deck and Shuffle it. When you draw tthem, reveal it to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. If you activate this effect, skip your next Battle Phase.|

|Twin Flame Dragon|4|ANJS|Dragon/Fusion/Effect|Fire|7||2900|2800|This card can only be Fusion Summoned by removing from play 1 "Flame-Claw Dragon" and 1 other "Flame" monster you control. This card's attribute is also treated as DARK while face-up on the Field or in your Extra Deck. When this card is Fusion Summoned, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. During each of your End Phases, add 2 removed from play cards to the owners Deck and inflict 500 damage to your opponent.|

|Raging Flame Dragon|x|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Fire|7||2800|2400|1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. Once per turn, tribute 2 monsters you control and activate 1 of the following effects: -Special Summon 1 Level-6 monster from your Hand in defense position. It's position cannot be switched until the End Phase (including card effect). -Add 1 monster from your Deck to your Hand with 1000 or less DEF.|

|Flame Blast Dragon|14|ANJS|Dragon/Effect|Fire|8||3000|3000|If you Normal Summon this card, inflict damage equal to the amount of "Flame" monsters in your removed from play pile x100. If you control a Level-4 or lower "Flame" monster, this card cannot attack. You can tribute this card and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

|Flame Breath Dragon|15|ANJS|Dragon/Effect|Fire|1||0|0|When this card is destroyed by battle, remove this card from play and inflict 500 damage to your opponent and Special Summon 1 Level-4 or lower "Flame" monster from your Deck, except "Flame Breath Dragon".|

|Shadow Flame Dragon|16|ANJS|Dragon/Effect|Dark|5||2100|2000|When a "Flame" monster is removed from play, increase this card's ATK by 100. During each of your End Phases, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.|

|Blue Flame Dragon|17|ANJS|Dragon/Effect|Fire|3||1000|200|If you draw a "Flame" monster, remove it from play to inflict damage equal to its Level x200. Once per turn, if you control 2 or more Dragon-Type monsters, inflict damage equal to the amount of Dragon-type monsters you control x200. This card cannot declare an attack this turn.|

|Flame-Claw Dragon|0|WROD|Dragon/Effect|5|Fire|2600|2400|This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. You can only Special Summon this card from your Hand by removing from play 2 FIRE monsters and 1 DARK monster you control. Once per turn, if you have 3 or more monsters in your Removed from play pile, inflict 600 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, if you control a monster, you can remove it from play to inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monsters Level x200.|

|Black Flame Dragon|18|ANJS|Dragon/Effect|Dark|4||1700|1300|Once per turn, select 1 monster in your Hand. Pay Life Points equal to its Level x200 and Special Summon it. If its a "Flame" monster, inflict 650 damage to your opponent.|

|Flame Wing Dragon|19|ANJS|Dragon/Effect|Fire|4||1600|1200|Once per turn, add 1 "Flame" monster from your Deck to your Hand. If this card is destroyed by Battle, remove this card from play and inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.|

|Dark Flame Dragon|x|xxxx|Dragon/Effect|Dark|8||3000|3000|This card cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, return 2 cards in your removed from play pile to your Deck. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 other "Flame" monster you control to Special Summon 1 "Flame" monster from your Deck with a lower Level than the tributed monster. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, add 3 cards in your removed from play pile to your Deck.|

|Nova Flame Dragon|x|xxxx|Dragon/Tuner/Effect|Dark|1||0|0|As long as this card remains face-up on the Field, each time you remove a monster from play,send them to the Graveyard instead.|

|World of Black Flame|20|ANJS|Spell Card|Spell||Field|||Increase the ATK of all "Flame" monsters by 300. Once per turn, inflict 200 Damage to your opponent. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play and add 2 cards in your removed from play pile to your Deck.| [before name: World of Black Fire, now World of black Flames]

|Flame Out|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||Remove from play 3 "Flame" monsters in your Deck. Inflict 900 damage to your opponent.|

|Flame On|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||You cannot activate this card if you activated another Spell card this turn. Return 3 "Flame" monsters in your removed from play pile to your Deck. Inflict 1000 Damage to both players.|

|Shining Flame|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Tribute 2 "Flame" monsters you control. Destroy 1 card on the Field and inflict damage equal to it's Level x100 to your opponent. You cannot attack your opponent directly this turn.|

|Darkening Flame|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Remove from play 2 "Flame" monsters in your Graveyard. Inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. During your End Phase, destroy 2 cards you control.|

|Flash Flame|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||Inflict damage equal to the amount of "Flame" monsters in your Removed from Play pile x100 to your opponent.|

|Flaming Trap Hole|x|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||Activate when your opponent Summons a monster. Remove from play 1 "Flame" monster you control and destroy that monster and inflict damage equal to the destroyed monster's Level x100.|

|Raging Flame|x|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap||Continuous|||Once per turn, return 2 "Flame" monsters in your removed from play pile to your Deck. During each of your End phases, inflict 500 damage to both players.|

|Shadow Flames|x|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||Until the End Phase, all "Flame" monsters on the Field, in your Hand, Graveyard, and Removed From Play Pile are treated as DARK monsters.|

Happy new year Flames

|Plague Engine|x|xxxx|Zombie/Effect|Earth|4||1900|1200|You can discard 1 "Plague" monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent, your opponent sends the top 3 cards of their Deck to the Graveyard. When your opponent send card(s) from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card from your hand to send 1 extra card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard.|

|Plague Engine|x|xxxx|Zombie/Effect|Earth|4||1900|1200|You can discard 1 "Plague" monster from your hand to Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent, your opponent sends the top 3 cards of their Deck to the Graveyard. When your opponent send card(s) from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard, you can discard 1 card from your hand to send 1 extra card from the top of their Deck to the Graveyard.|

lolrulings NAO

i like it, Sea probably wont though

Added DSAS into the wikia.

@ InH - Give me a good reason why Plagues need support, because i've lost in every single duel against them except 1. They can be easily combined with Non-Plague Zombie Support to provide More stall, More Swarm and More Mill.

And I'll be sure to be more alert for elusive jargon.

EDIT: Plague Engine... once again please give me a good reason why we need this.

@ InH - Give me a good reason why Plagues need support, because i've lost in every single duel against them except 1. They can be easily combined with Non-Plague Zombie Support to provide More stall, More Swarm and More Mill.

Have they ever made meta though? only like, Tier 2, for 1 set. You got decks up there unmoved from tier 1 until recently due to duel drought. They're zombies [which dont have alot of support]. They mill [which can HELP the opponent a 2/3 of the time]. The reason they seem broke is swarm and generics. The only problem in the deck is swarm. Hence Supreme Decloration and the recent card Anti-Element [which i forgot the rest of its name somehow]

Have they ever made meta though? only like, Tier 2, for 1 set. You got decks up there unmoved from tier 1 until recently due to duel drought. They're zombies [which dont have alot of support]. They mill [which can HELP the opponent a 2/3 of the time]. The reason they seem broke is swarm and generics. The only problem in the deck is swarm. Hence Supreme Decloration and the recent card Anti-Element [which i forgot the rest of its name somehow]

No I don't think they have made tier 1, but they've been up there for more than 1 set (LeoMence just hasn't updated it yet). Yes mill will naturally sometimes help the opponent but what else can you do? Make it so fast that it mills there deck in 3 turns? Or even worse add more swarm to give your opponent even less options.

No I don't think they have made meta, but they've been up there for more than 1 set (LeoMence just hasn't updated it yet). Yes mill will naturally sometimes help the opponent but what else can you do? Make it so fast that it mills there deck in 3 turns?

That was a design flaw.

This arguement can go on forever, the fact is, most decks are getting more powerful while decks like Plague and Phoenixian get no future support because they were good for a period of time and people just classify it as an overall good deck and help out decks that dont need it. The nature of this CCG is simple: Help decks people use currently and leave other decks behind. The only Deck not used often that recieved support is Aquean. Sea, once a deck becomes unpopular or outdated, people just rate it as good, up'd or broken, try to fix it, then leave without solving much of the problem.

That was a design flaw.

This arguement can go on forever, the fact is, most decks are getting more powerful while decks like Plague and Phoenixian get no future support because they were good for a period of time and people just classify it as an overall good deck and help out decks that dont need it. The nature of this CCG is simple: Help decks people use currently and leave other decks behind. The only Deck not used often that recieved support is Aquean. Sea, once a deck becomes unpopular or outdated, people just rate it as good, up'd or broken, try to fix it, then leave without solving much of the problem.

I get it, you want Plagues to be playable, but there is more support that is already there than you realize. And I plan to cover this more later, but in short, the better approach is to discover combos (heck, we have like 950+ cards already) rather than make more. Because even though your intentions are to get Plagues back in the game, it just become a competition of who's archetype is better supported (usually with cards that have a purpose in only ONE kind of deck) which clogs up space and is a waste of cards.

Plagues already have the potential to be good. In fact I would say winning most of their duels is awesome. But loading an already well-supported, good archetype with more extremly specific cards is bad for the game.

Since I picked the game up at its 7th set, to make things just a tad easier, what's worth looking into when deckbuilding? Or rather, what are the top decks at the moment and what's completely unplayable?

Top Decks right now are (In no particular order) : Escroc, Supreme, Alchemic, Plague, WereLord and Reversed.

BUT, almost any deck has support in the CCG, so I don't think any decks are unplayable. These are just the ones used the most.

What do you mean exactly when you say "what's worth looking into"? Specific cards or did I already answer your question?

Top Decks right now are (In no particular order) : Escroc, Supreme, Alchemic, Plague, WereLord and Reversed.

BUT, almost any deck has support in the CCG, so I don't think any decks are unplayable. These are just the ones used the most.

What do you mean exactly when you say "what's worth looking into"? Specific cards or did I already answer your question?

Nope, you answered it, thanks a lot. ;)

Sea you forgot one deck: Mirrors

inb4flamed

Seriously, I found an archtype needing support, Reptillian [from ANJS i believe], only 2 Spells, 0 traps, 5 monsters. tis sad

I thought mirrors were dead? guess i'm wrong.

And reptilians do need some support. They are best combined with other reptiles but yes they need it.

I thought mirrors were dead? guess i'm wrong.

And reptilians do need some support. They are best combined with other reptiles but yes they need it.

Mirrors haven't been used in a while [since my absence and inability to duel] But Viper and Yata of the mirrors are next set, Viper provides dumping at the end phase. Yata is Alfred's, so i forgot its effect. Mirrors are still good, just crippled [Confusion Chamber's banishment and many tuner's limited/semid]

EDIT:

[spoiler=Reptillian Support]

|Reptillian Dreamer|x|xxxx|Reptile/Effect|Water|2||100|1050|FLIP: Add 2 "Reptillian" monsters from your Graveyard to your Deck and shuffle it. Draw 1 card.|

|Reptillian Flier|x|xxxx|Reptile/Effect|Water|1||300|200|FLIP: Draw 1 card for each face-down card you control, then discard 2 cards. Once per turn, you can select 1 "Reptillian" monster in your Deck. When this card is destroyed, add the selected cards to your Hand.|

|Reptillian Gator|x|xxxx|Reptile/Effect|Water|3||1400|1200|When this card is Normal Summoned, you can Set 1 "Reptillian" monster in your Hand with 1500 or less ATK.|

|Reptillian Claws|x|xxxx|Reptile/Effect|Water|4||1700|1900|FLIP: All face-down monsters are flipped face-up. Select 1 monster flipped by this card's effect. Negate the effects of all other monsters flipped by this effect except the selected monster.|

|Reptillian Vice|x|xxxx|Reptile/Effect|Water|6||2300|2500|Once per turn, you can tribute 1 face-down Reptile-type monster you control to Normal Summon 1 extra time.|

|Judgment Reptillian|x|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||Tribute 1 monster you control. Until the End Phase, your opponent cannot select a "Reptillian" monster you control as an attack target. Your opponent draws 2 cards.|

|Swift Reptillian|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||Select 1 Level-3 or lower Reptile-type monster you control. That monster loses 500 ATK. The selected monster can attack directly.|

|Reptile Reduce|x|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||Reveal your Hand. All monsters in your Hand lose 1 Level. Your opponent discards cards from their Hand equal to the number of Level-4 or lower "Reptillian" monsters in your Hand.|

|Reptillian Strike Force|x|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||Select 2 "Reptillian" monsters you control. Destroy 2 cards on the Field and flip the selected monsters to face-down defense position.|

|Reptile Take Over|x|xxxx|Trap Card|Trap|||||Special Summon 1 "Reptillian" monster in your Deck with 1400 or less ATK. When that monster is flipped face-up, destroy 1 card your opponent controls.|

|Reptiles Mistake|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell||Quick-Play|||Activate when a "Reptillian" monster is destroyed by battle. Flip 1 face-up "Reptillian" you control to face-down defense position.|

|Loving Reptillian|x|xxxx|Spell Card|Spell|||||Flip 1 face-down "Reptillian" to face-up defense position. Increase your Life Points equal to the amount of face-down Reptile-type monsters you control.|

Sea I say let him make more support for now, Cause if My plan works IDK people are ignorant so we'll have to see Sea.

@ INH

Serriously Plague DON'T NEED new Archtype Support. Who do you think has killed Sea recently with a Plague Deck [ME], just add in older cards or brand new cards.....Just because cards don't allways do what you want them to doesn't mean their Out Dated or they need a card for this exactsituation [cause then it's just not used and waste of space for other cards.]

@ INH

Serriously Plague DON'T NEED new Archtype Support. Who do you think has killed Sea recently with a Plague Deck [ME], just add in older cards or brand new cards.....Just because cards don't allways do what you want them to doesn't mean their Out Dated or they need a card for this exactsituation [cause then it's just not used and waste of space for other cards.]

I thought this was over an hour ago :/

I thought this was over an hour ago :/

I'm sorry INH I really am but what do you think happens with cards that aren't every used they start to stackup and cause ALOT of problems.

Thats why you need to make more "Generic Cards" like how I broke Balance of Harmony [now Sea is mad at me for that]. Why Generic yes. Self Milling HELL YES. Stall card yes. Save you in a tight spot YES.

WereLord-The Hunter

Generic Lv 7 synchro yes, Great effect [black rose blowup + bonus], Beatstick yes, Can help out D.D. ALOT.

do I need to continue or you get it?

In all make more GENERIC CARDS. [generic cards CAN BE ARCHTYPE RELATED]

I'm happy for Engine to be Limited. Even @1 it would still help Plagues out a fair bit.

Now, please tell me, WHAT DECKS IN THE CCG SHOULD I MAKE SUPPORT FOR?In my oppion any and all.

Just make them more Generic. Instead of this spell card only working for this archtype you could make it work for say all dragons oor all zombies [this ensure play time later in CCG so we don't have like 500+ dead cards that are situational or are needed yes but the whole type needs cards like that. I'll finisgh this later

Archived