make evolved forms of any pokemon(winner 3 reps secret prize & free splices for a month

michael91

make evolved forms of any pokemon

the winner will be awarded 3 reps and the title of evolved form making master of the month and a secret prize and free pokemon splices for a month

the evolved forms can be splices or scratch.do not take other pokemon and call them the evolved forms of the pokemon.and please no ripping off of what people do here.until the compatition starts i still need 1 more judge(must be 3 stars or more).[spoiler=judges]1.me

2.white hollow

Here is the metal evolved form of Evee.

Hope u like! 8)

Crystalbeast1997, this was a pathetic attempt of theft. Beyond the fact that you tried to post a normal image into a sprite contest, the original source for this was incredibly easy to find. A simple Google image search, and it was the first thing I found. Now I know you're not BlazeTBW, as she lives in California, a bit away from your Arkansas. Also an artist of her caliber would easily recognize that this contest was meant for sprites.

Here is the original artwork:

Metaleon :fan pokemon: THIS IS OLD.

Sorry for the interruption, and have a good day.

ok elloto your new rating is 80/100.marshy yuor now a judge.and jappio i don't understand what you just said something about crystal beast ripping but i don't really care you taught me how to splice and you are the master splicer of ycm so i don't really care its right

Perhaps you showed up too late to see it, however crystalbeast1997 had posted an image that belonged to someone else that she meant to post in this contest. I suppose I scared her into deleting the post or something, and since it was an attachment it didn't show up in my quote.

Again sorry for the interruption, I do not mean to get in the way of your contest.

• 1 month later...

Archived