OOPC Club RP: Align the Scattered Rebellion [PG-13][Accepting/Started] - OOC

Welcome to the OOPC club RP. Though this is a club RP, I might consider letting some people not in the club reserve/join to let this start and keep going. PM me or PrimalFear if interested. Of course, you'll be expected to join the club at some point or another.

As might be expected this is a One Piece RP. PrimalFear and myself have worked quite a bit to get this to you so let's really enjoy this.

IC Thread is here.

[spoiler=Plot Information, in timeline style.]

[spoiler=30-25 years prior to the RP]

-Execution of Monkey D. Luffy. Mystery surrounds the actual events as to how he was captured or executed as well as whether or not he found One Piece. Whereabouts of his crew are unknown but they've never resurfaced so it's assumed they don't do much anymore.

-Shortly after official news of the execution is given the Marines more boldly assault the major pirate crews with morale previously unknown. Many crews were annihilated. Many of the stronger crews took Warlord positions simple to avoid destruction.

-Roughly one year after the execution. The Marines terminate the position of Pirate Warlord, making any and all pirates mortal enemies to the government. All Pirate Warlords were killed in one attack by the three admirals. All of the Warlords were gathered together in one room and then told of the announcement. They tried to get away but were swiftly killed. This day became known as the Annihilation of the Oligarchy From then on the Marines showed no mercy to any pirate and punishments became even less humane. The human slave market crashes due to most pirates of any bounty being executed as opposed to enslaved.

-Pirate activity plummeted immensely. Many were too afraid to even begin a pirate adventure as many rookies were killed before they even really got going. Towns saw increased Marine activity and many who were even suspected of piracy were put to death. This search for "probable pirates" became known as Apparent Apprehension .

[spoiler=25 to 18 years before the RP.]

-During this time the world experiences an unheard of "era of peace" at least according to the government. Many legends of piracy were forgotten and for years the only ships seen on the sea were Marine ships or merchant ships which were often accompanied by one or two Marine ships. Due to World Government propaganda many people began to accept the times as the amazing era of peace the government made it out to be.

-Roughly 18 years ago one brave man set out on a quest, as a pirate. Though he never did anything illegal he flew the Jolly Roger proudly and assembled a large crew. Very promptly the government put him to death. This sparked great outrage and controversy. The people began questioning things. Sure it was wrong to fly the Jolly Roger but he never did anything. Yet the Marines killed him anyway. Could the people trust the government?

[spoiler=18 to 8 years before the RP.]

-In response the Marines backed off. They realized they had been far too harsh on the people for too long. They issued an official apology over the man's death and towns saw greatly reduced Marine numbers. The Marines knew if they continued to pressure the people how they had been that they would have a wide-scale revolt on hand.

-Though the government apologized this did not appease a great number of people. A massive piracy movement began about 12 years ago. Many didn't even outright attack the government. Just the idea of pirating again was amazing to many. The old legends of Gold Roger and Monkey D. Luffy surfaced and became common knowledge again.

-8 years ago, the Marines showed they would quickly crack down on the pirates again. The major crews in the Grand Line were quickly attacked and decimated but they were not completely wiped out. The few survivors left but swore their revenge on the government.

[spoiler=8 years ago to current time.]

-Seven years ago, Marine Commander Sengoku finally died of extremely advanced age. All expected successors died mysteriously but the government never released official information. A young man took to the helm at this moment. Michi Kohaku took over and quickly began a truly iron-fisted rule.

-A tight crackdown resurfaced but this time the people protested greatly. If the conflict was not resolved the government would have a global riot on their hands. The government quickly set up several major pirates to make them look like awful murders who killed innocents. As such, their executions appeased many.

-A year ago the many pirates sharing this feeling began something unheard of. A massive alliance. They realized the only way to get to the government was a coordinated massive assault. As such the historic Mysterium Pact Treaty was made to oppose the Marines.

[spoiler=Current Time - Main Plot]

In a state of chaos the world as we know it is coming close to a brink of destruction. With the age of war all ready upon us the pirate nations have united to form a single great threat to the marines. Many of the battles up until this point where suspected as a catalyst for many countries choosing to aid the pirates in their historic adventures, but to the pirates the cost of a few of their own lives compared with the horrific events of the past where much more easy to deal with. If the people who lived in this world new the truth about the events that happened following the execution of Monkey D. Luffy the people of this world could very well be used as pawns once again for the former glorious Marine Headquarters. Even this newly formed crew of Pirates have a low percentage of stopping the Marine Headquarters from regaining their former glory.

[spoiler=Pirate Code/Mysterium Pact]

I. No crew or Ship that is a part of the "MAP" or "Mysterium Alliance Pact" shall be without a mark. Each Ship must add a red scar visibly upon their Pirate Flag in order to show their allegiance and also to warn fellow crews who they are. Failure to maintain this mark will bring severe consequences to the offenders, the Captain of said crew shall suffer what Punishment the Captain of the "MAP"and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.

II. Every man has a vote in affairs of moment; has equal title to the fresh provisions, or strong liquors, at any time seized, and may use them at pleasure, unless a scarcity (not an uncommon thing among them) makes it necessary, for the good of all, to vote a retrenchment.

III. To desert the ships or their quarters in battle, was punished with marooning or shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.

IV. No Fighting one another on board, but every man's quarrels to be ended on shore, at sword and pistol. (The Second in Command of the ship, when the parties will not come to any reconciliation, accompanies them on shore with what assistance he thinks proper, and turns the disputant back to back, at so many paces distance; at the word of command, they turn and fire immediately, (or else the piece is knocked out of their hands). If both miss, they come to their cutlasses, and then he is declared the victor who draws the first blood. No crew shall attack another crew who is part of or is about to be part of the Mysterium Alliance, the Punishment will be quite severe on this point and will be given out upon by the Mysterium crews Captain.

V: If any Man shall offer to run away, or keep any Secret from the Company, he shall be marooned with one Bottle of Powder, one Bottle of Water, one small Arm, and Shot.

VI. He that shall be found Guilty of Cowardice in the time of engagements, shall suffer what Punishment the Captain and the Majority of the Company shall think fit.

VII. That every man shall obey his commander in all respects, as if the ship was his own, and as if he received monthly wages.

VIII. That no man shall give, or dispose of, the ship's provisions; but every one shall have an equal share.

IX: Every person who shall offend against any of these articles shall be punished with death, or in such other manner as the ship's company shall think proper.

[spoiler=Co-owner hero apps.]

[spoiler=Andx's App]

Name: Christophe D. Fortescue

Position in Crew: Captain of his crew, one of the main commanders of the alliance.

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]

20f6a9s.jpg

(You'll have to forgive the water mark. It was the only pic I liked but it came with that.)

Christophe stands at six feet exactly and weighs two hundred pounds exactly. (He's proud of the precision) The get-up above is usually what he wears. He might wear colored variations of it now and again but that is the basic look.

Personality: Christophe is rather unfazed by most of what goes on around him. Most things are enjoyable to him and it seems he views life as a game of sorts. Being a flashy magician doesn't help this. He'll laugh at a lot of things and often try to lighten the moods of the people around him. He loves performing for people whether the magic trick is simply a trick or real as based on his Devil Fruit. Despite the exterior of everything is fine, Christophe is actually quite serious and passionate. He has a very strong sense of what is right and wrong and does what he can to enforce it. Christophe is a stickler for precision, shown by how proud he is of his exact height and weight. When things are imprecise he gets irritated. When he's angry in a comical setting he's still pretty fun to be around. When he's angry over something serious, which is about the most uncommon thing ever, he's a true demon and one would not want to be around, or anywhere near, him.

[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b] (I tried something new and made the bio in 1st person. Oh boy it's going to be long.)]

"A magician never reveals his secrets." It's a rule that has always been enforced among the various performers. Those truly devoted to the art would not share how the tricks work on a whim. Of course there are always those who would carelessly break this most honored tradition. I must say that I've always held it in the highest regard. So while I've never seen reason to break it, I suppose the story of my life is in order at the given moment. So forgive me magicians of the ages but I now share the secrets of my life, the life of Christophe D. Fortescue.

I was born to a low-middle class family. I was the third of five, I had two older sisters, and two younger brothers. Our island could be found early on in the first half of the Grand Line, the world's greatest ocean. It was a beautiful Autumn island and my siblings and I were used to the warm reds and browns always in abundance on the trees of the island. Though money was always a bit tight with my parents we were never left wanting. It wasn't all that bad. At the time I never even thought about pirates and the Marines. It didn't matter. The only things that mattered were school and getting home to play.

My father had always been a small-time magician on the sideline. It wasn't his profession, it was more a hobby. Regardless, he loved it. I don't think anyone will ever really be able to tell how much he loved it. Of course, it makes sense that he'd want to share it with one of us. Of course he first tried our mother. He claims his tricks helped win her heart, though I don't know. My mother wasn't easy to impress and my father really only got all that good a few years before I was born. He turned to each of my older sisters though that didn't get him anywhere. So when I came along he was tired of waiting for someone to want to share the magical arts with him. As it happened, I met his call and then some.

I'd always loved my father's tricks, ever since I could recall them. Each day he seemed to have something new to try out. And while my siblings and my mother sometimes lost a bit of patience with him I was always eagerly awaiting the time I could see the next performance. I can't really say when my dad started teaching me. To be honest it feels like I've been doing magic all my life. I can't be sure but I think I quickly became my father's favorite child. We shared his hobby and that was something none of my siblings ever had with him.

Now then, I suppose I've set up my early childhood well enough. Emotional and nostalgic rambling is all well and good in its time but I need to be moving on for both our sakes. Anyway, I didn't think my peaceful little existence would ever change. And it didn't for ten years. That was when piracy first entered my life. I didn't know then, but around that time was when piracy picked up again. The Marines had been holding it back for so long but it had finally found its way to the seas again.

I'd never really formed an opinion of pirates or Marines. My mother was a very intelligent woman and she'd always taught me to look at things carefully. Closely examine things before making judgements. Most can make a generalization ignorantly but she was set that her children would not be part to that group. So when the ideas and legends of piracy came to me I began looking closely at it. The about eight years ago, when I was 13, something else happened. The Marines cracked down again on piracy. But this time, they invaded private life.

From that time the Marines began closely watching our town. I'd never known but apparently a lot of pirates passed through our island. The Marines hoped to cut the flow off but there was something else. It was like they suspected everyone in the town of being a pirate. Public beatings were common and even I received one at one time.

In fact the time I was hurt by a Marine spelled the doom of my island. It happened about five years ago so I was fifteen at the time. Perhaps I was mouthing off to a Marine or something for hurting someone else, I'm not sure. Regardless I was getting into a verbal fight with a Marine. Out of no where he turned to violence. He drew his sword and took a large slash at me. He got me good across the chest and I still bear a faint scar from the incident. Most thought that was the end of it but my father wouldn't let it end there. Like any father mine stood up to the Marine who had attacked me. ... Without warning they shot my father right in front of me.

That's when the call came. My island was declared in rebellion and was ordered to be destroyed. The Marines came in and decimated the town and in the process they must have killed the rest of my family. I can't be sure as I was never able to get back home. The Marines left my father and I alone supposing we would die soon enough on our own. I crawled over to him and he simple told me he was proud. Proud to be my father, proud to have practiced magic with me. I couldn't stand it; I knew he was dying and I couldn't do anything. The last thing he said was, "Help make the world how you see it as being right." And after that he never opened his eyes again.

I thought I was going to die too. At least, I wanted to. What was the point of living at that time? I shortly found out there was a lot to live for. When I woke up I was very much alive and aboard a ship. The only person I saw was a middle-aged man sitting in the room. He greeted me and introduced himself as Captain Traydor. He was a pirate captain and he'd rescued me from the wreck of my island. I didn't trust him at first. I'd heard many things from the newspaper about pirates. They were supposed to be horrible monsters. But after the incident with the Marines I wasn't so sure about anything any more. I joined his crew from that point and boy did he ever train me hard. I spent a year or two with him and his hip.

I got pretty strong pretty fast but I was never a match for Captain Traydor. He was something else, especially for an old man. Eventually during our travels we ran into an odd discovery. It was a fruit and many suspected it of being a devil Fruit but we couldn't be sure. Well we decided it the only way we knew on that ship. Good old rock-paper-scissors. Whenever there was something no one wanted to do we played a big tournament and the loser had to do it. I lost six times in a row to be the "lucky winner" (boy does my luck stink). So I ate the fruit. I find it funny how fate works at times because that devil fruit allows magic tricks to become real. I couldn't ask for anything better.

At that time I decided I needed to go out on my own. Captain Traydor allowed it but he made me promise one thing. He made me promise that even if we ended up under different flags that we'd still remain allies. I agreed of course. So about three years ago I formed my own crew. I was still angry with the Marines so I rushed off too quickly to attack them. One day we encountered them and were quickly demolished. I lost all of my crew mates that day. I'd lost my family twice at that point and I couldn't take it anymore. I almost went insane that day, and for all I know I might very well be right now.

Instead of giving in I pressed on. I remembered what my father and what Captain Traydor had told me. I needed to shape the world how until it was how I saw it as right and I needed to remember I had allies in other crews. That's when it hit me. I gathered new crew and began writing. That was it. I wrote to all the major crew of the Grand Line. I gave them the message that we had to unite to fight the Marines. At first nothing happened but me and my crew quickly gained infamy among the Marines for the message we were spreading. The pirates woudn't listen to me though.

The the Marines crossed the final line. They executed some majorly respected pirates at the time. They set them up as cold-blooded killers of innocents and executed them. That really set the pirates off. I was angry too but not angry enough to not try again. I got a real response. I set a meeting place and my and twelve other crews met to formally form an Alliance. It was amazing, I felt I was really getting somewhere. The talks lasted five days, during which at least twenty other unexpected crews showed up. Eventually we formalized a treaty and began our united offense against the Marines.

One other thing, I'm sort of in charge of the whole thing. I mean, not over everyone but as I started the talks I'm quite respected by the pirates and quite hated by the Marines. (On a side note I currently have a 180 million berry bounty though I haven't earned that through fights.) So what am I aiming to do now? It's simple. I'm going to change the Marines. Change the world to make it better. I know there are others who can do my job better, but while the time is yet mine I will fight with everything to get the world changed for the better of all people. I don't know if my efforts will change anything, but that chance is worth going for.

That's all from me. I can't go giving every detail about myself, we'd be here for far too long. So now you know about the mysterious magician.

Weapons: The only weapon Christophe carries is a five foot wooden rod. This rod functions as both a basic weapon and Christophe's magic wand through which he channels his Devil Fruit power. This weapon can be transformed into many other weapons.

Devil Fruit Power: Mahou Mahou no Mi. (The magic magic fruit)

This Devil Fruit makes a few popular magician's tricks real along with a few other fun things.

[spoiler=Techniques]

-Transforming rod: This allows Christophe to transform his wand/staff into various other weapons. These are not mere imitations. The rod really transforms into the weapon and even becomes made of the metallic materials.

-Teleportation Box Trap: Two boxes appear, one around Christophe, one around someone or something else. The box Christophe is in is suddenly impaled by many swords. The other box opens to reveal a completely undamaged Christophe. The impaled box holds whatever was originally in the other box, just impaled by several swords now. This is by no means fatal as the strength of the person affects the number of swords and where they strike.

-Deadly Deck: Any deck Christophe picks up becomes a stack of weapons. Any black card becomes as sharp as a sword on the edges and flies with extreme precision. Red cards become explosives that go off either on a timer or on Christophe's command, it depends on how he sets it up.

-Vortex Hat: Christophe's hat literally becomes a vortex. It attempts to suck in any object around it. Anything that passes through the hat warps off to some other spot within two hundred feet of Christophe. Even objects that don't seem like they should be able to fit inside the hat can in fact be pulled through.

-Flash Finale: This would be Christophe's strongest and least used technique as it is very draining. When activated Christophe can conjure endless fire works. They don't just explode for show however, they are full on attacks. Christophe can end the attack at any time he wishes but it will instantly end if the next attack is used.

-Resplendent Star: Christophe can only use this attack while Flash Finale is active. Christophe's remaining energy is concentrated into his hands. With this he summons blades of pure energy. The five fly around at high speeds striking many times and finally make a star formation around the target. This star then builds up energy from Christophe, the opponent, and others in the area. Its color represents it's strength. In order from weakest to strongest: Yellow, Orange, Red, Green, Black, and White. The command to release the attack is "That is all, thank you for coming." Upon this command all the built up energy surges upward in a large column, severely burning anything inside. This attack takes all of Christophe's power so it takes a day or two to get back to full strength.

Fighting Style: Christophe can fight with many styles as he can use many weapons. He uses his various magic tricks in conjunction with the various weapons, providing for a truly unpredictable battle. He treats his fights as performances and can easily annoy those he fights. In addition, Christophe has his own odd versions of the rokushiki techniques, allowing for fast movement and increased defense among other things.

Inspiration/Goals: His parents, lost crew. It's all explained in the uber long bio so read about it there.

[spoiler=PrimalFear's App.]

Name: Yukimura D. Sanada

Position in Crew: 2nd in Command - Swordsman

Appearance: TBA

Personality: Yukimura is a lively guy with a cheerful attitude most of the time. He is the kind of guy that doesn't forget about what he was angry about even a over a year ago. He is one of the guys that you immediately can count on when executing any and all plans. He is as unpredictable as his special ability, and a complete nutcase at times. Although he is cheerful most of the time, the layer under that is not as happy. In actuality due to his Devil Fruit abilities and the existence of his third eye Yukimura's mentality is a very unstable one, and the tiniest of remarks can make him either snap completely or burst into laughter. He is funny and easy to become friends with, and although he gives off the feeling of being untrustworthy, he's not. He enjoys being out on the sea, fighting against the marines, and Training his abilities.

Bio: TBA

Weapons: A tachi and a wakizashi which are usually unseen until he uses his ability of his devil fruit. Also many different types of shuriken including Ninja Stars and Spikes and darts. He also carries a few Smoke Bombs for concealment and quick getaways.

Devil Fruit Power: Matsu ka me no mi (Third Eye Fruit)

This Devil Fruit gives the user the mental or "Psychic" abilities. The major weakness of this particular fruit is the time needed to activate his attacks, that being 30-90 seconds. Though this doesn't seem like a big weakness but in a battle 30 seconds is enough time to be killed by an opponent. Furthermore he is also bound by the usual weaknesses of other devil fruits.

[spoiler=Attacks]

Apport - Completely solid objects can materialize out of thin air through a physical medium. Often Yukimura will make a tachi and a wakizashi appear.

o^ra no dokusho (Aura Reading) - This is the ability for a psychic to see in and around a subjects Aura. We all have an electromagnetic energy field around us. This allows Yukimura to make a rough estimate of his opponents power levels, as a side note this only reads his physical power level not his devil fruits.

Sentou no Kankaku (Combat Sense) - Allows Yukimura to use a martial arts style involving sensing what a combatant’s next move will be. This cannot sense a devil fruit attack nor what the opponent is thinking just physical attacks.

Déjà VU: Allows Yukimura to create an illusion of having already experienced something, which in actuality it would be the first time experiencing it. This is great in combination with an attack which usually causes the opponent to believe that the attack has been doubled which in actuality it doesn't.

Taika (Regression) - Is a Hypnotic or meditative state in which Yukimura can re-experience his past lives. With this he gains knowledge from his past lives as well as the being able to perform ancient forms of martial arts he was taught in his past lives.

Fighting Style: Yukimura is a Swordsman at heart usually seen using a sword even with his devil fruit powers. When using his Devil Fruit technique Matsu ka me no mi Taika, he is able to perform more ancient forms of Martial Arts. He is seen using Shuriken and smoke bombs as distractions in order to take the time to use a devil fruit ability.

Inspiration/Goals: NA

[spoiler=Villain Apps]

[spoiler=By PrimalFear]

Name: Michi Kohaku

Bio: Michi was born into a marine family. Around the age of 5 his father a current admiral at the time, began hounding Michi into the perfect marine. Throughout Michi's life he trained with his father in different arts of fighting he even taught him strategies in to help him in life as exceed in his plans as a marine. At the young age of 12 Michi first entered the marines and was made to do the odd jobs around the head quarters as well as anything his father wanted him to do. He began to work his way up and with the death of his father at the age of 21 Michi was immediately promoted to his former fathers Rank as Admiral. Though this was an outstanding achievement for such a young marine, his life in the marines and his dedicated work in defeating any and all Pirates who dared to set sail where more then enough recognition for the Fleet Admiral to promote Michi. During his time as an Admiral he learned a lot of highly classified information about the few superiors he had at that point. His work as an Admiral was phenomenal to the point that even the Gorousei themselves showed up after the death of the Fleet Admiral Sengoku and personally named Michi the next Fleet Admiral. For years now he has kept the seas clear from the rein and terror of any willing Pirate who tries to sail upon them.

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]] 258z53r.jpg

Personality: He is a very self righteous man, who cares for only the world government and the control over the people in the world. He is a very harsh person to deal with and is always determined in everything he does. He makes sure to put in 200% effort into absolutely everything he is involved in and is truly known as the man with the Iron Fist. He very much detests anyone who even breaths the world pirate and has even been known to attack his own marines that dared to mention the name of any of the famous pirates from the past.

Duties: Being the Fleet Admiral he has full responsibility in how the Marines handle things in the world. He overseas every order that the marines do and never hesitates to involve himself in some of the affairs if the action is necessary.

Abilities and Powers: The full control of all the marines are at his disposal along with the use of the Buster Call. He is shown to have organizational and tactical brilliance, Even without his Yami Yami no Mi powers, it is implied that Michi also has superhuman endurance and abilities to fight.

Devil Fruit:

The Yami Yami no Mi, is a Logia type Devil Fruit that allows the user to become "darkness". The Yami Yami no Mi is a round, purple fruit made up of many small teardrop shaped parts with swirl patterns, and spreading green leafage sprouting from the top. Its overall shape and appearance closely resembles a pineapple or a bundle of big-sized grapes. The first and foremost strength is that it allows the user to control darkness and its unique property of gravity. The darkness is visually demonstrated by a black smoke-like liquid substance spreading out of the users body. The major weakness of this particular fruit, however, is that the darkness the user transforms into swallows up everything, including attacks. So unlike most Logia users, the user of the fruit is still vulnerable to attacks as the attacks cannot pass through the darkness they turn into. If they fail to absorb the enemy's attack in time, the user can be hurt like any other normal human being or even more. Other than that, the user is also affected by the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.

[spoiler=Attacks]

1. Sumizone Kobushi (literally meaning Dark fist)

Michi touches the ground and unleashes darkness which creates a pair of darkness "hands" to strike his opponent.

2. Sori Kirei (literally meaning Warp clean)

Michi draws his opponent on him using gravity and unleashes a powerful sword strike once his opponent reaches him, knocking him down.

3. Gouben Kuro (literally meaning Black pool)

Michi unleashes a flow of darkness that binds his opponents down. Michi cannot move while doing this and has to rely on darkness-based attacks to strike his opponent, and or the help of a partner or crew mate.

4. Sori Bazooka (literally meaning Warp bazooka)

One of Michi's most powerful moves, Michi draws his enemy with gravity. Once he is very close, he strikes him with both his fists connected on the victim's stomach or chest.

5. Yami Yaiba (literally meaning Darkness blade)

Michi creates a blade made of darkness to strike his opponent. Rather then cutting physically the sword actually passes through whatever it cuts slowing the movements of what ever it has cut. (As a note if the blade cuts an enemies torso they just feel pain instead of slowing the person completely.)

6. Toride Kagai (literally meaning Evil fortress)

Michi's best defensive move. By engulfing himself into a coat of darkness, he gains immunity to any Devil Fruit attack. However, Michi cannot attack while using this power, also all normal attacks can still hurt Michi.

7. Sougon Mizo (literally meaning Gravity drain)

Michi uses gravity to suck objects or living organisms into a dimension generated from his fruit's powers. The down fall to this technique is that within 2 minutes anything that has been sucked into the dimension re-appears in the exact spot it had been sucked from.

8. Kaihou Heki (literally meaning Liberation burst)

Michi stabs his sword into the air above him, the top half of the blade disappears into the alternate dimension creating a vortex of gravity that releases anything he has drained with Sougon Mizo out in a burst-like fashion.

Major Battle titles:

Michi Kohaku Vs Admiral Kohaku - Winner Admiral

Michi Kohaku Vs Admiral Kohaku - Winner Michi

Michi Kohaku Vs Admiral Kohaku - Winner Michi

Michi Kohaku Vs Unammed Pirate - Winner Michi

More battles will be announced later.

[spoiler=By Andx]

Name: Goldenwind Gewähltes (The last name is German for "Chosen One")

[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]

Goldenwind comes from a tribe of very dangerous wolves who lived on a Winter Island near the Red Line and Marineford. On this island most animals lived in fear of his tribe. The wolf tribe had long ago come into the possession of a Devil Fruit, though they didn't understand what it was. They had a belief that they were to wait for the yellow wolf to eat it. The tribe had a basic belief in Shining Wind, a magical force they believed created everything. Regardless, they were simply wolves and couldn't think all that deeply about these things. They were mere simple ideas.

When he was born, Goldenwind had a distinct patch of yellow fur on his forehead but was otherwise the normal color of the grey wolves. Regardless he was in line to be Alpa male when old enough as a result. When the time came he ate the fruit they had in their possession and all of his fur became the bright golden color it is today. From then on he led the pack as the Alpha male.

Goldenwind led for a year or two and everything was more peaceful than it had ever been for the pack. One day however they encountered a camp of humans on the island. When they went to investigate the humans captured every wolf in the pack, not just the males. It turned out the humans were a twisted group of pirates that were doing all sorts of grotesque experiments on animals and they had been waiting to work with some wolves for some time. Every member of Goldenwind's pack was subjecting to testing, including himself. As he was the oddest looking wolf they had ever seen they subjected Goldenwind to less severe tests. They wanted to preserve the rare specimen for more in depth research though they never realized Goldenwind had a Devil Fruit power.

The tests performed on Goldenwind left him with the bright blue markings seen on him today. They left him stronger, faster and more durable. More importantly the experiments gave him human level intelligence and life span. It also allowed Goldenwind to understand and speak the human language. Despite the experimentation Goldenwind remained stable; the same could not be said for his pack. He saw his pack die one by one around him and with his new intellect he could hardly take it. He hid his new skills from the pirates in case they meant to do anything else to him. All the while why he looked in shocked at his deformed friends and family he heard one word he came to despise, "pirate". The men performing the tests called themselves pirates with such pride. Goldenwind wasn't familiar with human terminology but he knew it made them happy so he came to despise it. He built up an intense hatred for them. He was certain he could die happy if he could just rip their throats out personally. He couldn't attempt it however as the pirates kept him at the brink of death with minimum amounts of food and water.

Eventually Goldenwind was the only member of his pack left alive. It seemed the pirates would soon turn to him for more extensive testing. Before this could happen the ship was attacked by Marines. Goldenwind from his cage saw one man, Michi Kohaku, step in and slay all of the pirates on the spot. This man came over to Goldenwind and was about to slay him as well when he spoke to him. The man was interested but not shocked at the speaking wolf. Goldenwind told his story as best he could as he had no knowledge of human terminology. Michi released him and made Goldenwind his servant as it were. It seems he took pity on Goldenwind. Seeing the starved creature who had just lost it's entirely family must have made some sort of emotional appeal. At least that's what Goldenwind thinks on the matter now.

Goldenwind was quickly educated by the man in the terms and ways of the human world. It was a lot to cover and as every concept was completely foreign to Goldenwind it was tough. However he was smart and learned quickly. He learned about the world government and their endless battles with the pirates. He didn't need to hear anything more on the government to know he wanted to help them. If they swore to destroy all pirates that's where he wanted to be. More importantly this man helped hone his skills to fight. Once Michi had become Fleet Admiral he needed to fill the recently opened admiral position. His first thought was Goldenwind, who he'd kept relatively secret up until this point. However now he made Goldenwind a vice-admiral and had him participate in some major battles. These would test his leadership abilities and more importantly his fighting skills. Upon getting more than satisfactory results, Michi made Goldenwind an admiral in the organization and gave him the last name Gewähltes. The name means chosen one and it fits considering how Michi chose to save Goldenwind's life and chose to make him an admiral, among other things he chose to do for Goldenwind.

Most people thought Goldenwind was simply a person with a Zoan-type fruit who was never much in his human form. Michi preferred to keep it that way. If people knew that Goldenwind was actually a wolf, regardless of circumstances it would look odd on Michi's part. As such only Michi knows what Goldenwind really is. The two really trust each other as far as Goldenwind can tell, and Goldenwind enjoys helping him. Whenever Michi needs something special taken care of, he hands it off to Goldenwind. Michi also likes having Goldenwind around as he is completely trustworthy. Due to his instincts and nature, Goldenwind can't bring himself to disobey Michi or even think badly about him. Goldenwind wouldn't dare disobey or harm the man who saved him and gave meaning back to his ruined life, at least not ever intentionally. There was one time where he did attack Michi. Goldenwind was training a new technique and lost control of his thoughts and actions. In this state he bit Michi in the arm. Michi delivered a quick blow to Goldenwind knocking him out of the technique. Michi was fine only a week after but Goldenwind couldn't forgive himself. Goldenwind's only real goal now is to serve Michi as best he can. This new alliance of pirates a threat he would like to personally oversee the crushing of.

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]]

29xd5zt.jpg

When standing, Goldenwind is about three feet tall from the ground to his head. He is about six feet in length and weighs about 90 lbs. Additionally he wears a Marine jacket like most admirals. This jacket is clipped in the front of his neck at one point, it even has the sleeves as if meant for a human but he does not wear it. It's more like a cape than anything. He wouldn't even wear it if it wasn't required of him and he often removes it when he intends to get even remotely serious in a fight.

[spoiler=[b]Personality:[/b]]

Goldenwind is aggressive as is to be expected. He's rough and rude with most people, but mostly with people he's not familiar with. If he doesn't like a person he will either ignore them or become incredibly irritable around them. It isn't hard to anger him and once he is angry not many people can calm him down. The only things that he really enjoys are fighting and winning. While he'll do other things he gets impatient with it quickly. He's incredibly loyal and protective but only to a select few people. Most people can't get away with bossing him around or even asking him to do anything. The only person he will take orders from is the Marine commander himself. The only time Goldenwind ever seems relaxed, calm, or happy is when he's around the Marine Commander. Goldenwind's past, being truly traumatic, still plagues him. Anything that reminds him of it will get a large emotional response. Remembering the past and his pack's death generally gets a reaction of intense anger and sorrow at once.

[spoiler=[b]Duties:[/b]]

Goldenwind is currently an Admiral in the Marines. As such he commands one third of the vice-admirals who in turn control a third of all the Marines. Essentially, he's very high up with only two equal to his rank and only one higher. His duties include managing and responding to the various serious situations that present themselves. He, and the other generals, generally only intervenes on things that could shake the entire world. His favorite duty is his periodic visits to Impel Down. Sometimes Impel Down has prisoners so dangerous and powerful that they don't feel safe transferring him without an admiral being around. The other two admirals didn't want the job so Goldenwind took it as he liked the idea of getting to fight with some criminals. Additionally he gets many special assignments from the Marine commander himself.

[spoiler=[b]Abilities and Powers:[/b]]

-Powers/Abilities From Experimentation: Human-like intelligence and life-span, comprehension and mastery of speech, increased speed, strength, and endurance.

-Devil Fruit: Kin no Seishin no mi. (Translates to Spirit of Gold Fruit) This fruit is odd in that it is not named at all like other devil fruits which generally use one word twice. Goldenwind's devil fruit is no regular fruit either. The fruit takes advantage of a power which Goldenwind's tribe believed in. Shining wind is a sort of force that naturally gathers around people of high strength or determination. Shining Wind strengthens these emotions and explain something about battles. There are times in fights when people shouldn't be able to continue because their injuries or whatever are simply too much and yet they get up and continue. This is because they harness the Shining Wind well enough and it supports them. The devil fruit's name gives Goldenwind the "Spirit of gold". This means that all Shining Wind around him can be manipulated whether for his own benefit or to form some attacks. This means he can deprive fighters of their natural ability to get up from injuries and continue fighting. With the wind taken their will to continue leaves.

[spoiler=Some of Goldenwind's devil fruit techniques.]

-Steal and Revitalize: Just what it says. Shining Wind is drawn in from opponents and concentrated into a visible golden sphere. This can be used to reenergize and even heal either Goldenwind or an ally.

-Blinding Barrage: Once Shining Wind has been drawn in many small arrows are formed out of it and launched off at high speeds.

-Heaven's Shield: Once the Wind has been drawn in it is sent up to the sky. It then comes crashing down and forms a massive ten feet tall by twenty feet wide shield. This shield can be maintained for a few minutes and is capable of guarding all but the most devastating blows.

-Radiant Swords: Once gathered the Shining Wind forms a physical sword for Goldenwind to wield. Goldenwind can only hold it in his mouth but this is his only way to actually have a weapon and he's quite good with it.

-Golden Overdrive: Not an attack but rather a sort of stronger form. Goldenwind gathers in a large amount of power into his own body. Once enough is accumulated his entire body glows and looks as if it were actually made out of gold. In this state all of Goldenwind's battle parameters (like speed, strength, even his haki) are roughly doubled. His powers with Shining Wind also increase to the point where he can use it at great levels even while actively fighting. While his powers expand his rational mind is greatly suppressed. His predator instincts take over and he'll blindly attack anything with a demon-like ferocity. Those unfortunate enough to see this form would have been mentally or emotionally traumatized at the sight of such a ruthless attacker had they survived the encounter. The form greatly drains Goldenwind after he gets out of it. Once it is over he can't fight at even half of his usual form's strength for about a day. Goldenwind hardly ever uses this technique but not because it drains his strength. He never uses it because while he was training the technique he mistakingly attacked Michi (see end of bio for details). As a result such he'll only use this technique when it's absolutely required to survive.

Being able to manipulate the wind invisible to all but him, Goldenwind is also able to sense when those who possess any amount of it are nearby.

-Haki: Goldenwind is a master of haki, a very powerful and mysterious energy said to be the user projecting their spirit and determination into others. Haki makes his various attacks like clawing, biting, and even just tackling, much more forceful and harmful even if they miss. The use of haki allows Goldenwind to even fight with logia fruit users as the haki forces their body to take normal human characteristics while it strikes. If Goldenwind is angry and focuses it well enough he can utilize it to target one person and knock them out. As with most basic haki users he can also unleash a wave of it to knock out any with weak wills around him, and those with strong wills become unsettled.

-Influence in Government: Though he is specifically over a select number of vice-admirals, Goldenwind really has excess to any number of Marine men he needs or wants. The whole organization is his to command so long as the Marine Commander has no issues with the decision. As such Goldenwind can often be seen with a group of powerful men, though he hardly ever lets them help him fight.

[spoiler=[b]Major Battle titles:[/b]]

-First Conflict: This battle was the first major clash between the new pirate alliance and the world government. Goldenwind, along with two other vice-admirals and several warships, led the attack on roughly one hundred pirates all of a bounty of at least 50 million berries and the rest of their crews who had tried to attack an island near Marineford. The battle didn't go too well for either side. The Marines lost many less powerful members and one of the vice-admirals was injured. Regardless, it went worse for the pirates. All but five of the bountied pirates there were caught or killed. Goldenwind personally saw to the deaths of thirty of the bountied pirates.

-Saboady Rebellion: This battle started initially when the pirate alliance sent large numbers of pirates in to free all of the people captured in the incredibly reduced slave trade business. It wouldn't add any great numbers to their cause but it would put them on a moral high-ground if successful. The pirates really seemed like they were going get away with it. The Marines on the island weren't prepared for it and nearly lost. In response, Fleet Commander Kohaku sent Goldenwind and a warship. The pirates knew Goldenwind's name well from the First conflict. The mere mention of his arrival scare a few of the group. Upon his arrival Goldenwind quickly isolated, targeted, and took out the leaders of the pirates. When his men had finished the rebellion was officially settled. Where several hours of fighting had reached no conclusion, Goldenwind ended the entire affair within an hour and a half.

The following is known only to Michi and Goldenwind: When the fighting was over Goldenwind went into the auction house to be sure it was okay and had no stragglers. The owner of the auction house came up and started graciously thanking him and offered to show him around as thanks. Goldenwind had not previously known what went on in the auction house. When he found out he was angry. To see people shackled and caged reminded him so much of his own experiences aboard the pirate ship. It reminded him of his pack. In response Goldenwind killed the auction house owner on the spot. He then ordered all the captives with criminal records to be sent to Impel Down and any not criminal records to be sent to an island in the North Blue to go about life again. The official news was that the pirates had killed the auction house owner and out of respect for his death Goldenwind ended the business. However Goldenwind and Michi know the truth. After this battle Commander Kohaku was content with Goldenwind's abilities and made him an admiral.

[spoiler=Applications]

Marine App, we will only be excepting up to 2 marine character ATM, anyone applying for a Marine position better be a good RPer and is expected to follow any and all orders given by Myself and Primalfear. Please delete everything in per-entices.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (No pic's I want a full description)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Duties:[/b] (Current duties to the marines)
[b]Abilities and Powers:[/b] (List your government influences, Example being who you control and how you can use this as an ability. Along with any hand to hand type attacks that aren't related to your Devil Fruit. Then explain thoroughly your Devil fruit if you have one.)
[b]Major Battle titles:[/b] (Explain who you faught and the outcome of the battle.)
[/Code]

Pirate App; please follow the app to the letter and be as creative as possible.

[spoiler=Descriptions]

Name: (I swear if you make your character related to any character from the canon story line you will never make it into this RP. Sorry if that seems mean but I have plans for some of the original characters and I will not change that so your character can be *insert character A and B's* son/daughter or whatever.)

Age (much preferably below 35):

Position in Crew: (Anything but captain or 1st mate; those are taken. Please recall that their can be multiple ships but I'd rather see everyone join the main ship or a second ship)

Appearance: (If a description, be detailed. I want to be able to see the person you describe. A pic is preferred. If minor things are different in the pic than what you want please specify. ex-Like this except the hair is shorter and... you get the idea.)

Personality: (Okay this is One Piece people. I don't want to be seeing those super depressed loners or deranged people who shouldn't be heros but are by circumstance. Your character can be quiet but they need to be happy. Look at any member of Luffy's crew; they had crappy pasts but are all happy and funny. I want to emulate that spirit here as much as possible.)

Bio: (In accordance with the spirit of One Piece, your character's past is quite important. Often very traumatic, it molds the character's personalities and beliefs. I'd like to see a nice One Piece style past that involves trauma and growth. If I don't like your bio you aren't getting in. If you apply at the beginning of the RP please also provide an in detail story of how your character joined the alliance.)

Weapons (if any): (I'm saying this a lot but this is One Piece. I'd prefer to see something a bit more creative than swords. You can have swords but there had better be some wacky aspect to them. Be as wild and creative as you can with these.)

Devil Fruit Power (if any): (I will not accept you if you use a Devil Fruit Power from the canonical story. . Aside from that, be creative with this. Also remember that your character does not have to be the one with the devil fruit. Recall that inanimate objects can absorb devil fruits and gain their power through an invention. If this is the case, please describe the weapon's devil fruit here and not in the weapon section. In that section you can mention it has a devil fruit power but describe it here.)

Fighting Style: (I want an idea of how your character uses their weapons/devil fruit powers/both in battle. Try to be detailed, too simple and I'll ask you to add to it.)

Inspiration/Goals: (Did a member of an old pirate crew make your character want to be a pirate? What are your character's goals? Put all of this and anything related to this here. As with Luffy's crew the goals of the crew don't have to be the same but they are united under one common purpose.)

[Code]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position in Crew:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Weapons:[/b]
[b]Devil Fruit Power:[/b]
[b]Fighting Style:[/b]
[b]Inspiration/Goals:[/b]
[/Code]

[spoiler=Rules]

[b]-God-modding:[/b] I'm certain we don't have to go into great detail as to what this is but if it's not done when people do break the rules they may claim they haven't. So here it is. God-modding incorporates: one-hit kills, posting reactions to your actions, creating your own plot or introducing a new character without co-owner approval, using attacks your character doesn't have, taking every hit and never stopping, never taking a hit, etc. If you god-mod you will be requested to change your post whether through post or over pm. Failure to comply may result in being reported, being negged, or being removed from the RP.

[b]-Posting:[/b] You know the rule on this as well. YCM rules require you to post four lines at the least. Failure to comply will result in being reported if continual reminders have to be given. Of course at first we'll just ask you to increase post length. Now four lines is the minimum but don't be afraid to post more. More is always okay.

[b]-Acceptance:[/b] So you posted your app. Well then Primal and I get to work. If either of us has an issue with your app it will be requested that you change it. Not changing means you don't want in so your app will be disregarded. Now if your app requires more than three big edits then your app will be dropped. We can't expect good posts from someone who couldn't get the app right in three tries. Also, I don't know Primal's stance on this, but if you ask when we're starting or how much longer, things like that, in this thread I will drop your app even if it was accepted previously. PM those questions, don't post them here.

[b]-Arguing:[/b] Big no-no. Primal and I have final say on matters. Please make life simple and don't argue if we say you've broken a rule. Of course, if you have an issue or concern you are free to take it up over pm with either of us but keep it out of the thread and keep it polite.

[b]-Club RP Status:[/b] As you might have guessed, this is a club RP for The OOPC or the Official One Piece Club. One of the requirements to join this RP is to be a member of that club. If you post an app here without being a member of that thread you will get one strike against your app, meaning you will have less chances to get it right. So do us a favor and join the club first. Of course, activity in the club is also expected.

[b]-Annoyance Factor:[/b] A new rule but I think it's worth putting here. You may seem like a good RPer and you may have even been accepted, but if you annoy [b]anyone[/b] in this RP to the point where they raise a concern to myself or Primal you will get the boot. Breaking rules or being just an annoying RPer are grounds to be removed. This is to be an enjoyable RP, not one where an RPer can ruin it for others even if he's/she's not breaking any rules. No arguing this either as the above rules have stated. If 1 or more member raises a logical objection to me or Primal that makes sense and I/Primal can agree with, you're out.

[b]-Miscellaneous:[/b] Any other YCM rule, if not mentioned, is still in affect. Breaking any of them repeatedly will not be tolerated so make sure you know them. We don't want this thread closed because you couldn't follow rules you should already know well.

[spoiler=Accepted Users]

[color=#FF0000]Red[/color]= Villain character

[color=#0000CD]Blue[/color]= Hero character

[b]Andx:[/b] [color=#0000CD]Christophe D. Fortescue[/color], [color=#FF0000]Goldenwind Gewahltes[/color]

[b]PrimalFear:[/b] [color=#FF0000]Michi Kohaku[/color], [color=#0000CD]Yukimura D. Sanada, Takumi Hideki[/color]

[b]Marsuvees Black:[/b] [color=#0000CD]John Talyor[/color]

[b]Christian Exodia:[/b] [color=#0000CD]Alex Ryder[/color]

[b]ANBU_Leader:[/b] [color=#0000CD]Kano[/color]

[b]Nexev:[/b] [color=#FF0000]Karmena Judicali[/color], [color=#0000CD]Father James Restruct[/color]

This will be considered my official welcome to any and all members who are willing to join in this RP and the One Piece Club. As said before Andx and myself both have worked many hours and a very long time to bring this to all of you. We truly are grateful that this is finally up and we can get going on the story.

Andx nice work on the set-up although I pretty much new everything except the rules you would place.

Guest Tainted Black

Name: John Taylor

Position in Crew: Cook

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b] Without the Earring]

guy-1.jpg

Personality: Quiet, and book loving, but not Antisocial. Philosophical and Psychological, always reading things on a deeper level than other. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it hurts, as he can read ito things too much. While he does not talk much, he is a generally bright person, even if he is a bit sarcastic. He often is found twiddling with something or cooking something new. He has a deep unfounded hope for people and the future, despite his behavior. Also has a soft spot for small children.

Bio: When John was young, around 12, his parents were taken by the Military and executed. They were ex-pirates of some infamy, but not many realized it was them. John became an orphan, and was enraged by the death of his parents. He grew to be cynical, angry at life, and without hope , and lived on the streets for the next years of his life. A local Restaurant owner named Paul, who was am old friend of his parents, employed him at age 15. He started as a busboy, but moved his way up in the ranks, per se, of the restaurant. Within 5 months he was Head Chef. He cooked or read all the time to keep his mind off of things. Then, when he had all but conformed, the revival of piracy had given him new hope, and lit a fire inside of him. He is still sarcastic, but he is hopeful now, and he set out on a journey to stop the military at all costs, and to end the rule of Michi Kohaku.

Weapons: A sword like Ivy's From Soul Calibur, or Renji's from Bleach. 2 pistols and a rifle stolen from the military with bullets infused with Sori Sori no Me, and a Stiletto style knife with Devil Fruit powers.

Devil Fruit Power: Paramecia: Sori Sori no Me: Allows user to warp around, within eyesight. Weapons can be infused with it, and the user of said weapon controls where it goes.

Fighting Style: Dodging and Sneaking. The Sori Sori no Me is used to warp, and have the user appear randomly somewhere from the enemy, and then attack a blind spot. Usually used with a gun, sword, or Knife. Also, it is used to disarm enemies. Also, shoots bullets and makes them warp randomly. Same with the knife.

Inspiration/Goals: He was inspired by a deep urge to end tyranny as the kind that took his parents. Initially, he was angry at the Government for killing his father and mother, but the stories he heard of the great pirates gave him that little push he needed. Seeks to end corruption.

Black I like the App, all I ask is that you expand a bit on your Personality, try and write some more to the Bio and add some attacks in for your Devil Fruit. The Devil fruit isn't as necessary as you can Update your attacks anytime you want but they still must be approved by either myself or Andx. Thanx!!!

Well while I agree with Primal and would like to see some more on the app, I know that pushing you on apps doesn't serve much of a point Black. I know you're a good RPer and just because your app isn't insane like mine generally are isn't any reason to not accept you.

So you're accepted in my book. If Primal has objections he'll raise them.

Guest Tainted Black

But I DID edit... I'm just not the greatest at apps X-x (Unlike You or Hydra. DEAR GOD not Hydra...)

No Rinne that is quite fine, actually I was just about to discuss the move with Andx myself then talk to you.

Andx I noticed the changes Black made and their better then what it was, furthermore I did say the attacks using devil fruits wasn't necessary to add right away. So I agree he may be accepted as of right now.

Since this is a relatively-new RP and hasn't started yet' date=' I'm moving this to the OOC forum and treating it as an OOC thread in order to get usage up. I hope you don't mind; if you have any questions, PM me.

[/quote']

Oh, well what a nice surprise. Thank you Rinne. Now I don't have to request for a mod to move the thread. I just read the announcement so no, no questions here. Thank you for telling us about it and not just moving the thread though.

@Black: I know you edited, but as I said I know pushing for more from you serves no purpose so I won't press the issue.

Name: Alex Ryder

Position in Crew: Second in Command(First Mate)

Appearance: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AB2DvPSOuTTPGM:http://th02.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/287/e/5/He__s_a_Pirate_by_majinthing.jpg

Personality: He is a calm one with a low temper & is ticked easily. He has a soft side, but it doesn't come often. His motto, "Don't *Beep* me off & you'll be good, is what he stands by. Alex doesn't care when fights go on between the crew, if he isn't the reason or is fighting, but he jumps to the kill when other kinds come on. He's very social though, & is friendly when your new to him, unless your TOO Notorious. He goes all crazy if that happens. He LOVES bounties, so that's why he kills the Notorious.

Bio: Alex was born to a family of Marines. When he was little, he was constantly on the line in the battle, with his mother holding him the WHOLE battle while fighting. One day, a shot was fired stray & blew up his mother, her throwing him at the firer & knocking him in the head, killing the pirate.

Alex was a timid boy, always watching for ships coming in & out of bay. His older sister raises him because their father was killed by the notorious X Drake in the end of that pirate's run. His sister trained him in the Marine arts, but he turned down the offer to join them when he was old enough. Instead, he fled & chose the life of a pirate, still KIT with his sister & nephew.

Weapons: A sword tangled with a living Grapevine, having the hilt grow into the glove he only takes off when not using in battle.

Devil Fruit Power: Paramecia: Sumiyaka Sumiyaka no Mi: Allows him to have Super Human Speed

Fighting Style: He uses the speed to maximize his punches & kicks. However, when his power is not used, his sword is his beacon. He likes to fake around & pull his Swordglove to slice his enemy.

Inspirations/Goals: None, beside NOT joining the Marines.

It seems you've all ready found it, and have been accepted their.

As for your app, 1st I'm all ready the 2nd in command 1st mate. Although you can be a Captain class pirate on a secondary ship if you want to but I'd [refer to stay in one boat. Second thing is that his personality is a little bland, he shouldn't be fighting any pirates unless their not with the alliance, our main plot is a war against the marines so it would be stupid to attack member of the alliance. Unfortunately I also broke this rule but I have an exception one for being the co-host and two because its a side effect of my characters devil fruit powers. Not to mention I totally lose control and have not control in what I'm actually doing it will usually be random or unexpected from the 2nd in command.

Name: Alex Ryder

Position in Crew: Second in Command(First Mate)

Appearance: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AB2DvPSOuTTPGM:http://th02.deviantart.net/fs12/300W/i/2006/287/e/5/He__s_a_Pirate_by_majinthing.jpg

Personality: He is a calm one with a low temper & is ticked easily. He has a soft side' date=' but it doesn't come often. His motto, "Don't *Beep* me off & you'll be good, is what he stands by. Alex doesn't care when fights go on between the crew, if he isn't the reason or is fighting, but he jumps to the kill when other kinds come on. He's very social though, & is friendly when your new to him, unless your TOO Notorious. He goes all crazy if that happens. He LOVES bounties, so that's why he kills the Notorious.

Bio: Alex was born to a family of Marines. When he was little, he was constantly on the line in the battle, with his mother holding him the WHOLE battle while fighting. One day, a shot was fired stray & blew up his mother, her throwing him at the firer & knocking him in the head, killing the pirate.

Alex was a timid boy, always watching for ships coming in & out of bay. His older sister raises him because their father was killed by the notorious X Drake in the end of that pirate's run. His sister trained him in the Marine arts, but he turned down the offer to join them when he was old enough. Instead, he fled & chose the life of a pirate, still KIT with his sister & nephew.

Weapons: A sword tangled with a living Grapevine, having the hilt grow into the glove he only takes off when not using in battle.

Devil Fruit Power: Paramecia: Sumiyaka Sumiyaka no Mi: Allows him to have Super Human Speed

Fighting Style: He uses the speed to maximize his punches & kicks. However, when his power is not used, his sword is his beacon. He likes to fake around & pull his Swordglove to slice his enemy.

Inspirations/Goals: None, beside NOT joining the Marines.

[/quote']

Okay then, sorry I haven't given my view on the app yet. I'll probably sound like a broken record when you compare what I say to what Primal has said but here we go.

[spoiler=Comments]

-First off, your crew position is a no-go. If it's First Mate it would have to be on another allied ship and then you'd be the only person there. Now I suppose you could be from another ship but by circumstance be forced onto the main ship or something. Regardless, be ready to change it if specifically asked.

-Your personality is going to be a bit of an issue. I'll tell you now that it's too generic and would cause several problems in the actual RP. For one the pirates in the group are quite notorious meaning your guy would attack them upon seeing them. It's the typical crazy fighter and I'll tell you now that in One Piece everyone can be a bit crazy but not all the time. Certain things set them off but they aren't always looking for fights.

-About your bio.... um yeah. Not that interesting. I've seen the story before and even though I'm sort of guilty of using the Marines killed the parents bit I made it a bit different. Furthermore this is One Piece. Most people have a very emotional or traumatic past and I really need detail to see how that is present in your character.

-About your Devil Fruit. Super Speed is fun and all and could work fine. The only question is you have in no way described what all it lets him do. It needs limits placed or else you'll have too much freedom to move into god-modding.

-Your weapon seems interesting but I'd like to hear more about it. That vine seems pretty important, what does it do? Try to explain if you could.

-The only other thing is that your character has no goal/dream which is okay but doesn't seem to fit the spirit of the RP and series. You're free to not have one but if anything comes to mind, go ahead and add it.

@Jcbballer: As Primal said, reservation recognized. Take your time and make it good.

Okay. The Vine of the sword represents "Life". The Grapevine was just wrapped around the sword. It still lives. The Life of it shows how generous he can be at your death. Like the final blow gives the people a feeling of that life in the often blood-stained grapevine. They can feel it as their body shuts down.

His limits are the normal ones, plus he can't run on water, and the Speed will eventually run out. Luckily, he is good in all ways of combat when he is attacked. Not good with Mid-Air combat, though.

A goal? To add his name to the Eleven Supernovas & take down the notorius Blackbeard. Not really much else will come to mind.

Not really good with personality though. But i'll work on one this afternoon EST.

Andx here is a new app I'd like to add in for the pirate crew. Yes I know that means I will have three but I can keep up if you will allow it. Theirs only one thing missing from the app that I believe and that is some specific moves he uses in his fighting styles. Let me know if his personality or Bio aren't up to par and I will change it.

Name: Takumi Hideki

Position in Crew: Crew Member

[spoiler=[b]Appearance:[/b]] 25kouc2.jpg

Personality: Takumi is the type of person that can be serious at times but is often seen as carefree. Their are a lot of times that the other crew mates and even his superiors see him as a burden doing little on the ship, though this may be true he is also a superior ally in battle and can always be counted on to have your back. He likes training with his teacher Yukimura (AKA My other Character), he also loves traveling the seas and seeing many of the other countries. On the contrary he was brought up to despise any and all marines and so he detests any and all of them, even to the point he often disobeys direct orders from his teacher and superiors for the chance to attack a marine that is near by.

Bio: The day he was found by Yukimura and became Yukimura's protege is the day that Takumi acknowledges his own birth day. This is not because he is related to Yukimura which in the contrary can be argued that they are brothers, but because Takumi cannot remember anything from before that day when he was five. From that day on Takumi followed Yukimura everywhere studying many things, as well as being bred to despise any and all marines. He learned many different styles of fighting by Yukimura, and their unparalleled relation ship and bonds made them feel as close as brothers. The day Yukimura joined a group of Pirates, Yukimura deserted Takumi on an abandoned Island saying that he would soon be back to finish his training. For several years Takumi had to fend for himself and live on his own for no one even came within twenty miles of the abandoned Island, many didn't even know it existed. By the time Yukimura arrived Takumi was fifteen and his training and knowledge he gained in surviving the Island not only shocked Yukimura to the point that Takumi was almost able to beat him in fighting but Yukimura also decided that he didn't even have to finish Takumi's training. Later that year Takumi side by side with Yukimura joined the Mysterium Crew and became well known pirates. Takumi is still as crew mate for the Mysterium Crew and has pushed even further in his fortunes by becoming part of the MAP.

Weapons: Takumi uses a variety of weapons in particular; Twin Daggers, Spikes & Shuriken, Smoke Bombs and also carries Spiked Gloves and Spiked boots for scaling big buildings to infiltrate a structure.

Devil Fruit Power: None

Fighting Style: Being trained by Yukimura he has a vast knowledge of ancient martial arts but can only use few techniques. He also uses combination fighting tactics utilizing smoke bombs or shuriken as distractions to get close enough to use his twin daggers. He is a specialist when it comes to his daggers and can easily take out multiple opponents if given the right terrain and opportunities.

[spoiler=Fighting Moves]

Currently unknown

Inspiration/Goals: He was greatly inspired by Yukimura to become a Pirate and wanted to stay as close to him as he could. Takumi's goals are yet unknown, but defeating the Government and finding out his past ranks up close to his top.

Okay. The Vine of the sword represents "Life". The Grapevine was just wrapped around the sword. It still lives. The Life of it shows how generous he can be at your death. Like the final blow gives the people a feeling of that life in the often blood-stained grapevine. They can feel it as their body shuts down.

His limits are the normal ones' date=' plus he can't run on water, and the Speed will eventually run out. Luckily, he is good in all ways of combat when he is attacked. Not good with Mid-Air combat, though.

A goal? To add his name to the Eleven Supernovas & take down the notorius Blackbeard. Not really much else will come to mind.

Not really good with personality though. But i'll work on one this afternoon EST.

[/quote']

Okay I'm not sure if by explaining this even after the fact that it's mostly written in the plot will help your case for entering. 1st Blackbeard at this point is most likely all ready dead or locked in Impel Down, but most if not all cannon characters will not show up in the RP as myself and Andx have tried to make this the most original OP rp that has ever been created. If you truly want to know what happened to Blackbeard and if he is locked in Impel down or dead you must get specifics from Andx!!!

a marksman reserved' date=' please

also i already have decided my devil fruit the Mythical Zoan: Doragon Doragon no mi (Dragon-Dragon Fruit) [for lack of better choice of name..']

Noted once again Anbu, when ever you can get it in is fine though once you and possibly one more join I think we'd have enough to start this.

BUMP

I've done just a bit too much on this to simply let this die on me.

A note to those reading this: I may consider letting a few non-club members join. PM me if interested.

@Primal: App looks good. No problems here.

@Exodia: The clarification on your app is good just add it to your app as opposed to leaving it in a separate post.

@Anbu: As said before by Primal, noted but if you could finish soon it would be appreciated.

Now then, I believe we'll start after one or two more characters are accepted.

Archived