Kingom Hearts Rp [Accepting] - OOC

Prologue:

Young Girl: "Grandpa, Gradpa!"

Old Man: "Ah! Back soon I see. too much soon. What happened?"

Young Girl: "The teacher has fallen ill. Like the Mr. Jonhson"

Old Man: Oh no. "Your teacher too? This is a problem. Many people have fallen in this terrible ill. If this keeps going, soon there will be no living being in this world. "

Young Girl: "This world? There are others?"

Old Man: "Ah many others. And with our world falling this way, with a mortal ill and without the cure, the only thing that we can do is pray that, in another world there is someone that will save us."

Young Girl: "And if all other worlds are ill too?"

Old Man: "Then, we're doomed."

In other place, far away from there:

White Hooded Man 1:How is the plan?

White Hooded Man 2:Just in the beggining....

Character Form:

Character Full Name nd Nickname:

Home World:

Weapon and Weapon Style:

Appearance (Image and/or description):

Techniques:

History:

Personality:

A Few Rules

To have a Keyblade(At least one person), use Drive Form(This goes on Techniques)(Only one person), be a Nobody(7% of chance I let one of you be a Nobody), or be a Replica(Like Xion)(One person only) ask to me via PM.

The Home world must be Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion), Destiny Islands, Twilight Town or Land of Departure.

If any of these names is unfamiliar to you go see in the Kingdom Hearts Wikia.

You cannot have a form changing technique, except the Drive Forms, and cannot be a simply copy of a existing character, in any existing media, in appearance or personality. If you're going to use a image to your appearance, don't use images of popular animes, games, mangas, etc. Also, I know that "the world ends with you" is not so popular as kingom hearts, and they look like they were from the same universe, but don't use them.

Also, write the frequence with you can post here. I use my computer only in afternoons, and in some weekends I will not be able to use it at all.

Minimum Post Length – Each standard IC post should have the equivalent of at least 4 lines of text. However' date=' a good post should have around one to two paragraphs with proper English spelling and grammar, and should have enough material for other RPers to expand and elaborate on in their own posts.

[b']Dialogue[/b] – Dialogue should be done in one of two ways; in quotation marks or in speech lines. Script format is prohibited, because it doesn’t allow as much description and is dull overall.

Expies – Copy-paste characters from either separate RPs or from already existing franchises, with only minor detail changes, are frowned upon. This doesn’t allow true “evolution” as a unique character.

Members:

J.A.Y.-Repliku

jeroukoo-Jason Tyrigone

TheFinalFan-Lominax

Be sure to put the advanced clause ;)

Character Full Name nd Nickname: Repliku [Riku Replica)Different)]

Home World: Castle Oblivion

Weapon and Weapon Style: Dual Wielding Heart Unlockers

Appearance (Image and/or description): He wears a black organization 13 coat and has hair similar to KH2 Riku

Techniques: Moves? Dark Firaga, dark rave, dark cannon, dark helm, and dark guard.

History: Created by Vexen originally. He is made of data from Riku and modded by Namine. Repliku hurt Sora and his friends and regrets it. When he was on the verge of "death" a voice was speaking in his ear. It said "All those who live, real or fake, all deserve a chance" When the Real Riku went into the Abandoned Mansion, Repliku was transported to the court of the King of Hearts.

Personality: Similar to Riku. He struggles to follow his heart like Sora. The ways he is different than Riku though is his ways of fighting. Repliku is less brutal and likes to have a conversation while fighting.

Sorry if I'm being noobish, but I don't know what is that advanced clause (My closest experience to play a RP was to read cool rp's, althought I know how to play, really)

JadenxAtemYAOI (can I call you J.A.Y. ? It is shorter.) when I have seen your character name Iv'e wanted to say a big NO, but then I've seen your character is very cool. Please just change it's name. Now that your character know that is a simple replica, he may want to choose it's own name (Repliku? What kind of name is this?!?!). Also, since your character is a replica made by Vexen, his home world should be Castle Oblivion (In this special case I will allow it) and I'm planning to do a RP that happens after KHII so your Riku Replica should have the same appearance as Riku in KHII (just saying that he is not more a children. Time passes even for Replicas). If you do these things, and no one appears with a better Replica, then you can participate.

jcbballer I don't know how to do spoilers. If I knew, I would have made it before.

Mah is different

Character Full Name Nickname: Jason Tyrigone

Home World: Hollow Bastion

Weapon and Weapon Style: Duel Black Katanas

Appearance (Image and/or description): RedAnimeGuywithSwords.jpg

Techniques: Fire, Double Slash, Flight

History: Jason has been partnered with many keyblade wielders, never being one himself. He is a formidable ally because of his experience with the other keyblade wielders, knowing what shouldn't be done with the great weapons. When he is not helping out the keyblade wielders, he trains out in Gaia, fighting any monster that he meets.

Personality: Jason is quiet and doesn't not comprehend some phrases well. He uses a little emotion in his words.

Sorry if I'm being noobish' date=' but I don't know what is that advanced clause (My closest experience to play a RP was to read cool rp's, althought I know how to play, really)

JadenxAtemYAOI (can I call you J.A.Y. ? It is shorter.) when I have seen your character name Iv'e wanted to say a big NO, but then I've seen your character is very cool. Please just change it's name. Now that your character know that is a simple replica, he may want to choose it's own name (Repliku? What kind of name is this?!?!). Also, since your character is a replica made by Vexen, his home world should be Castle Oblivion (In this special case I will allow it) and I'm planning to do a RP that happens after KHII so your Riku Replica should have the same appearance as Riku in KHII (just saying that he is not more a children. Time passes even for Replicas). If you do these things, and no one appears with a better Replica, then you can participate.

jcbballer I don't know how to do spoilers. If I knew, I would have made it before.

[/quote']

You know how Xemnas's nickname is Mansex right? Riku Replicas is Repliku. you can go on youtube and you can find that out. His nickname is Repliku and that is his name.

jeroukoo: Almost accepted. Read the rules, the home world must be Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion), Destiny Islands, Twilight Town or Land of Departure.

J.A.Y. : Okay then. Althought I have played many kingdom hearts games(KH, KHII, KHCOM KH358/2 Days) And in none of then I have heard or read Xenmas being called Mansex, and in my opinion this is just fake information, since you don't will read Mansex even in the KH Wikia (Althought I only played KHCOM and KH358/2 Days to a certain point of the game, after the beggining and before the middle). One way or another, I wil wait to see if someone makes a Replica more interesting than that of yours (And when I said replica, I don't meant literally a clone, as you may be the Replica of a unknown person).

Rinne: Thanks :D

jeroukoo: Almost accepted. Read the rules' date=' the home world must be Radiant Garden(Hollow Bastion), Destiny Islands, Twilight Town or Land of Departure.

J.A.Y. : Okay then. Althought I have played many kingdom hearts games(KH, KHII, KHCOM KH358/2 Days) And in none of then I have heard or read Xenmas being called Mansex, and in my opinion this is just fake information, since you don't will read Mansex even in the KH Wikia (Althought I only played KHCOM and KH358/2 Days to a certain point of the game, after the beggining and before the middle). One way or another, I wil wait to see if someone makes a Replica more interesting than that of yours (And when I said replica, I don't meant literally a clone, as you may be the Replica of a unknown person).

Rinne: Thanks :D

[/quote']

Apparently you don't know that much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2avnGWGhnE look at the videos near it. Go to KHV and KHI then you will know it's a nickname. Watch videos and go on fansites before saying someone info is false

J.A.Y. I don't said that it was fake information, I said I THINK it is fake information. jcbballer is correct, but if you want to use it, I will allow it. Still, I'm gonna repeat it one more time: You're only acepted if no one appears with a better idea to a Replica.

Yeah' date=' but the name itself isn't canon, so no one would have any incentive to call him that.

[/quote']

Agreed. In my opinion, everyone would adopt a nickname to your char (Repliku!?! What kind of name is that?!?).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheFinalFan

Character Full Name: Lominax (formerly Malion)

Home World: Formerly Radiant Garden

Appearance: A man in his mid-20s with close-cut, yet slightly spiky jade-green hair, red eyes hidden behind half-moon glasses, a bit of a goatee, and a slightly lanky build. He has an air of authority to him, and just his very British tone, which sounds similar to Ringo Starr crossed with Tim Curry minus 20 years, is reassuring. He is usually accompanied by at least one of his Seraphs, his combination subordinates/weapons.

Personality: Calm and collected, Lominax rarely looses his cool. He is very charismatic, having high hopes and big dreams for those under his command. He is also a tactical genius, as well as a whiz at any strategy-based game. He loves puzzles, and enjoys solving them in his free time. He seems inconsiderate, almost abusive, towards his Seraphs, but he's actually just putting on an act to maintain his imposing figure, and he truly cares about his charges.

Techniques: Lominax can't fight. Period. He is terrible with any kind of weapon, atrocious at hand-to-hand combat, and any sort of offensive magic usually blows up in his face. However, he is good at building, and using magic to reshape a person's body, though this usually has disastrous results on a person with a heart, someone without one won't feel a thing.

Using this, he has created the Seraphs, Nobodies that he has bonded to him using very advanced magic, to fight Nobodies.

Weapons/Weapon Style: His Seraphs. His 7 subordinate Nobodies (He technically has 12, but one of them has been captured by the Heartless, and the other 4 are really from the future) can be synchronized to him, and transform into an angelic-looking Battle Mode. Each one has a different speciality in battle, though Lominax can't really fight himself...

[spoiler=List of Seraphs]

Talexa (Formerly Latea) - Pronounced "Tall-EKS-ah" - Temperance (VIII-α) - The primary, and original, Seraph. Talexa is a powerful member of the Seraphs, slicing through Heartless with her battle form's Light Blades. She seems very emotionless and robotic, but is really quite caring for her team. She calls Lominax "Master".

Luxul (Formerly Lulu) - Pronounced "LOOKS-ool" - Chastity (VIII-β) - The most magically-adept of the Seraphs. Luxul finds her current position quite ironic, since she used to play with dolls, and use them as weapons, only to become the equivalent of both a weapon and a doll herself. She calls Lominax "Brother".

Shialaxe (Formerly Ashelia) - Pronounced "Shee-ALL-aks" - Charity (VIII-γ) - While not the most powerful of the Seraphs, Shialaxe still has a vital role on them team as a healer. She is quite friendly and outgoing as opposed to the other Seraphs. She calls Lominax "Milord".

Lopenex (Formerly Penelo) - Pronounced "LOP-in-eks" - Diligence (VIII-δ) - The swiftest of the Seraphs. Lopenex enjoys her battle mode due to her speed and flying ability. She also prefers to charge head-first into battle. She calls Lominax "Boss".

Stixusiq (Formerly Quistis) - Pronounced "STEE-quee" - Humility (VIII-ε) - The Seraphs' resident loner. Stixusiq enjoys researching Heartless, and exploiting their weaknesses accordingly. She calls Lominax "Sir".

Graxten (Formerly Garnet) - Pronounced "GRAKS-ten" - Patience (VIII-ζ) - The defender of the Seraphs. Graxten stays near Lominax, protecting him and her "sisters" from her enemies. Graxten is surprisingly mischievous, yet gets irritated easily. She calls Lominax "Lord Lominax".

Reclixa (formerly Claire) - Pronounced "Ray-KLIKS-ah" - Justice (Formerly Kindness) (VIII-η) - The former Seraph of Kindness, Reclixa was captured by Heartless, and is now held prisoner by the villains. She is a capable fighter, but is very cold towards others, even though she really has a very short fuse. She calls Lominax "Commander".

Xersha (Formerly Serah) - Pronounced "ZAER-shah" - Kindness (VIII-θ) - The newest member of the Seraphs, replacing the missing Reclixa, her elder biological sister. Xersha is surprisingly a very good fighter, quickly adding some offensive power to the Seraphs. She is caring and innocent, yet somewhat hot-headed, like her sister. She has no special name for Lominax.

[spoiler=Warning! Spoilers Ahead!]

Lexica (Formerly Alice) - Pronounced "LEX-ick-kah" - Glory (VIII-λ) - An odd Seraph with a penchant for destruction. She specializes in heavy ranged weaponry, mowing down any Heartless she can lock onto. She also likes to make very strange references to video games and pop culture. She calls Lominax "Colonel", and is partners with Liliendax, whom she calls "Dax".

Liliendax (Formerly Danielle) - Pronounced "Lil-yi-END-axe" - Liberty (VIII-μ) - A calm and collected Seraph who keeps Lexica under control. She knows tons of close-combat techniques, and whatever her kicks and punches can't get through, her attachable drills can. She calls Lominax "Lomi-sama", and is partners with Lexica, whom she calls "Lex".

Kalaxy (Formerly Kayla) - Pronounced "KAL-ack-see" - Unity (VIII-ς) - The only Seraph who has any real common sense. She is really down to earth, and keeps Lex and Dax down there too. Her specialty is hacking and communications, and she can summon Nobodies to help her fight, since she isn't a very good fighter herself. She calls Lominax "L".

Natxumu (Formerly Autumn) - Pronounced "Nat-ZOO-moo" - Purity (VIII-ω) - A Seraph from the future, Natxumu has some sort of strange connection to Lominax and Talexa. She is very well-rounded, with above-par speed, magic, reflexes, ranged, and melee attacks. She calls Lominax "Father" and Talexa "Mother".

History: Lominax used to be Malion, a toymaker from a far-away world. He fell in love with a young maiden named Latea, and they quickly bonded, until the Heartless came, and consumed Malion. Talea was able to escape to Traverse Town, which Malion had no idea of.

This drove Malion, now Lominax, Malion's Nobody, almost to the brink of insanity, until one day, he sensed her in Traverse Town, and was able to reunite with his love for a few short weeks, until a Heartless ripped out her heart.

As she was slowly being turned into a Heartless, Lominax was able to give some of her pure willpower to Latea, turning into his weapon, a.k.a. the first Seraph.

Lominax operated alone most of the time, recruiting other poor souls who were about to become Heartless by having them sign a contract to become his weapons by giving up their hearts to Kingdom Hearts instead of the Heartless.

Now, Lominax is the leader of what's left of the Organization, and simply wants to end the fighting by finding a new home for the fleet of outcasts he has gathered. To acheive this, he has rebuilt Castle Oblivion as the Oblivion, a fast new flagship for his Nomad Fleet. He also wants to round up any stray Nobodies that are loose.

Full name:Eve Nightingale

Home World:Hollow Bastion

Weapon Style:a black gun

Appearance:138811118.jpg

Techniques:fire,ice,and lightning bullet

History:When she was little she was mad that her brother

Personality:annoying sometimes,dosn`t real like people,and most of the time is cold hearted

TheFinalFan, I can only say.... AMAZING!!! This may be the character more charismatic I have ever seen and it even have many super charismatic dolls as weapons. One thing I liked is that every seraph he have calls him by a different name. Super Accepted!

Masuki, improve her personality and history. This is not her history. It's her present. And only one line of personality?

Guest TheFinalFan

Actually, they call him by different names.

And they aren't really dolls. They're actual Nobodies that he commands, like a general and his troops, or a Pokemon Trainer and his Pokemon. They have a bit of a master-servant relationship going on.

Archived