Kingom Hearts Rp [Accepting] - OOC

You haven't understanded. I know they're not actual doll (I've read all your characters profile. They're Nobodies of another people. And simple dolls would not have personalities, so they would not have any charisma.). And the fact that each calls him by different ways isn't the thing I've said?

Character Form:

Character Full Name nd Nickname:Taio(meaning sun in japanese)

Home World:Radiant gardan

Weapon and Weapon Style:gunblade

Appearance (Image and/or description):

j7u3h3.jpg

Techniques:firaga,thundaga,gravaga.

History:

Taio lived on The Destiny Islands since he was 2 years old,but when the heartless invaded Destiny Islands he was castaway to hollow bastion.While at hollow bastion he was trained by 2 great warriors in the ways of the warrior.When the heartless and the nobodies invaded Hollow Bastion he had to defend it.After the number of heartless gradually began to stop apearing he was forced to go back to school.But he dropped out because it was so boring.One day,he met the 2 great great again.That is when he found out about the darkness in his heart.One of the warrior's warned taio about the darkness.Than they than trained him to wield the keyblade,because one day he will inherit it from them.Now taio is going to visit the destiny islands,hoping to find out more about his past and to controll the darkness in his heart.

Personality:

Calm and collected, Taio rarely looses his cool. He is very charismatic, having high hopes and big dreams for himself. He is also a tactical genius, as well as a whiz at any strategy-based game. He loves puzzles, and enjoys solving them in his free time. He seems inconsiderate, almost abusive, towards his friends, but he's actually just putting on an act to maintain his imposing figure, and he truly cares about his charges.

Archived