Rise Of The Crescents [Started/Accepting/OOC]

Best rp im in at the moment and i felt like making this second app.

Name/Age/Gender: Justin DeBarge/15/Male

Appearance: [spoiler=Pic]

akiothebloodyman.jpg

Personality: Justin is the trusting type. He is very trustworthy and he can trust anyone and anyone can trust him. He will never back down from a fight and he will defend his friends even to death.

Bio: Justin is Britneys younger brother. He ran away to find Britney after she had ran away from her former parents. Ever since then she has been looking for her in almost every place possible. One day he had actually found some transportation to Soladad City where he has been scouring the city in an attempt to find Britney. Now that Britney is in Soladad City he actually finds her their and they are happily reunited forever.

Power: His crescent mark is on the middle of his chest. His power is that he can create illusions, making anyone see what they really want to see (EX. He can make you see your rich when in realty your poor)

RP example: Already Did This

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah' date=' questions:

What are the city names?

What's the capital name?

What are the names of the mountain ranges or can I name/create one?

[/quote']

Capital of Cristal is Shine City, where the buildings are made of unbreakable glass.. Other than that, you can make up the cities and other stuff on your own. That's what makes it so fun.

Alright' date=' I decided to get my butt in gear, at Genesis' asking me about it.

Where. The Devil. Are we?

[/quote']

Not sure really, but since you've been out of it so long you can probably post walking into the same town as me seeing the commotion, but read my post first. (I just started.)

Guest Morpheous Erebos

Name/Age/Gender: Ichiro/17/M

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/229/1/0/RedMage_by_FantasyAce.jpg (nix sword)

Personality: A free spirit, doesn't let the confines of his life contain him. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, even push himself further than he should.

Bio: Born into a middle class family in Eriness, Ichiro was very sickly from the day he was born. Due to a rare genetic disease he had aquired from his parent's Ichiro was confined to a bubble and was nevver able to go anywhere without way too much protection. However events changed once his seventh birthday had came and went.

During one of his parent's night out he had managed to pop the bubble that had for years kept the outside world away from him; or, as he soon found out, was it the other way around? Having wandered from his protective bubble his hands touched metal for the first time in his life and could taste the tingle on the tip of his tongue and then on his finger tips, which continued all the way to his shoulders. Once the sitter had came in she screamed in fear at seeing the young boy covered from head to toe in a metal coating- he had discovered his powers.

Of course the sitter quickly told Ichiro's parents, who then had to that they both had powers as well. Though his parent's powers were small in comparrison to his own, Ichiro learned that they had kept him in the bubble in hopes that if he never had the change to use them, that they might "fade away" somehow.

Power: My mark is on the back of my neck and I can transmute any material to any other material, only of the same mass as the object used. So if I had 5g of water at my disposal, I could only make something new if it weighed 5g>.

Edit: Forgot the sample...

RP example:

Bit of a story of how I came to be in a place in another RP that wasn't in the actual RP. Used as that RP's sample. Really really long]Ichiro hopped off the bus, 2 steps at a time, too excited to slow down. His favorite game had just come out with a new tournament and he was finally able to go. He was running late to register, with only a few minutes remaining, and he was nowhere near the Stadium. He ran as fast as his legs would carry him and made it to the table. Unfortunately, he had no time left.

“I’m sorry,” the man at the counter began. “Registrations are closed as of 2 minutes ago.”

Ichiro felt as if his heart turned into a brick and he started walking away, thinking about all the fun he had.

I can still remember that day… Blair was getting all excited over what I thought at the time was just a silly game. Finally, I just got ticked off and told him to shut up about it. After that, he left for the rest of the day. I went looking for him at his house, all over school, with no luck. Finally, I figured where he would be. I hopped a bus to the mall and went to the store he showed me where he bought his Tamer System. Without fail, there he was…

He was there upgrading his system. I had just chewed him out about this game and there he was, making it last for himself. Seeing that act of sheer loyalty to this game, I caved. He showed me his System, and I was hooked. I felt like I was playing for 5 minutes, but it was really 2 hours. I bid him goodbye, and I went on my way back to the mall to buy my own System.

Suddenly, the realization that he wasn’t getting into this tournament struck and Ichiro’s nostalgic mood was replaced by sadness. He purchased a ticket, after admitting defeat, and roamed the audience. Finally he encountered a familiar face. It was Jake, Mr. Valiant’s nephew. He and Ichiro had become friends since Ichiro’s father was a business mogul working with Valiant.

“Hey, Jake. Long time no see.”

“Oh, hey Ichiro. Come have a seat,” Jake said as he motioned toward an empty chair.

“You wouldn’t believe what I just went through? I was unable to join this tournament because I was 2 minutes late to register,” Ichiro said as he bowed his head in sadness, after about 5 minutes of watching the tournament go on

“Why didn’t you say so earlier? My uncle could probably find some way to squeeze you in there.”

Good ol’ Jake… Always the kind spirit… I can even remember the day he …. 5 years ago, I was 12 then and he was 10. Some low life business scum kidnapped me for information on Tamers before it came out. I don’t even know how he found me. Somehow though, he got hold of the Tamers prototype, and was able to get to me and destroy those who kidnapped me. That was actually the last time I remember seeing him at all…

Ichiro’s daydream as broken by the sound of his name being called on the loudspeaker. He had been entered in the tournament, as promised, though he was asking himself how it was possible. Ichiro rushed to the center of the Stadium and prepared for the best fights of his life while playing Tamers. He felt like he was walking on air. He prepared for a few seconds and met his opponent.

Guest Morpheous Erebos

...Later T_T. Stop naging me! lol. But I added my sample and alright. I just need some help from a Fantasy location name generator. TO GOOGLE!!

Edit: Changed. Plus:

hehe' date=' like alchemy

[/quote']

Try exactly alchemy, like in FMA, more like Ed. Though this isn't equivilent exchange. It's just mass, not the entire structure of an object.

Here's my app. Yugiohblaze accepted me via PM, but he wanted me to post it here. I'll start ASAP. At least... once I figure out what is going on and where.

Name/Age/Gender: Darren Wulorn/14/Male

[spoiler=Appearance:]

2m7yikg.jpg

Crescent Mark is in middle of of the opening in his clothing (middle of pecs and abs)

Personality: Darren is not very open about things. He keeps a lot to himself, but if he feels comfortable he also shares what he knows with others. He is friendly to most everyone, and tries not to get mad or start fights. He almost never gets sad, and when he does, he doesn't show it. Darren backs-up his friends on decisions he agrees with, but cannot stand incompetence. He is also very bright.

Bio: Darren was born in the small village of Mehran (May-ron). While he was only 5, a group of raiders came and attacked the village. Darren was out exploring the nearby forest of Wonder Woods during the attack, but when he came back, he found all of his village members dead, and the entire village burned down. Darren ran away into the Wonder Woods, where he fended for himself for the next several years. When Darren was 9, he was attacked by a mysterious beast. His crescent activated through his sheer will to survive, and he killed the beast. Darren left the forest and went to the large cemetary that his village was turned into. He honed his power until he was 14 by using the bones of his village members. Darren has left to live a life that will hopefully make him forget his past, and allow him to not be alone anymore.

Power: Darren has the ability to use what he refers to as necromancy. Simply put, he manipulates the bones of the dead, like skeletons, and can give them the ability to fight on their own, allowing him to not have to focus on controlling them in case he has to fight too. He can use the bones in any way he wants. The only down side is that if he doesn't keep putting more power into the bones to give them the ability to move on their own, they fall apart and lose the ability to move by themselves. The power he focuses into the bones are a combination of the power naturally inside of him because of the crescent and his will power. Eventually, both may run out, and he gets tired with more and more usage.

RP example: Darren sighed as the duel started. "Really... that's how it's going to be? Well... I guess I should be glad that out of the three of you, I got Kay as my partner. No offense, but exactly how much caffeine have you two had today?" Darren looked at the opposing team. "Seriously, if I didn't know better I'd guess you both had ADHD. Now... what to do..." Darren studied his hand. Then, an idea hit him. Yes... how easy... Darren grinned as he pulled one of the cards out of his hand. "I activate, Dimensional Fissure!" A giant gaping hole appeared in the sky in the shape of an odd looking plus.

"Now then... sorry partner, but I'll need to borrow some of our life points if you don't mind. But don't you worry. We'll win this no matter what. Time for my Demon's Treasure Chest! By paying 500 life points, I can choose 3 demon monsters from my deck. Then, my opponent chooses 1 randomly, and if it can be normal summoned, I get to special summon right to the field! Now," Darren said as he placed the spell in his graveyard and his life points went down by 500, "choose wisely!" Darren held out 3 cards, not showing what they were. He pointed at Nick. "I choose the middle one! (it doesn't matter which one he chooses really, so I assumed it would be okay for me to do this)" Darren placed the left and right cards into his graveyard, and then revealed the middle one. It was his Demon Leo. "I special summon Demon Leo to the field in attack mode with my demon's treasure chest's effect." A large demonic lion with flames on it appeared, growling ferociously as it was ready to pounce.

"Too bad that isn't the only trick up my sleeve." Darren revealed two more Demon's Treasure Chests from his hand. "I'm going to use these two cards, one after the other!" Darren's life points went down by 500 again, and he repeated the same process. Nick picked another card randomly, and Darren sent the other two to the grave. "I summon another Demon Leo!" A second demonic lion identical to the first appeared to the left of the first one (for simplicity's sake, I won't use more than one type of demon monster to save me from posting all of the cards at the bottom of this post). "And now, for the last treasure chest!" Darren, for the third time, repeated the process, and ended up sending two cards to the grave and summoning the third and final Demon Leo. "And thanks to my dimensional fissure (real card, look it up if you want), All of those cards were removed from play! Why is this so important? Well... you'll see.

I tribute all 3 of my demons to special summon Raejikash - Demon Lord of Plagues!" Darren removed all 3 leos from his duel disk and placed them in his grave, and they were removed from play. Then, he summoned the card in his hand, and large gusts of sand swirled around the monster appearing. The weirdest part was that they were... real? Well, Darren was expecting that. Sure, he didn't want his powers to be leaked out to the public, but the demon lords were powerful. Even Darren couldn't suppress all of their power. The large demon appeared, a scepter in hand. "Now... I have 9 cards removed from play, and thanks to Raejikash's effect, all of your monsters lose 100 ATK points for every monster I have removed from play. That makes 900 points." All the monsters on Darren's opponent's side of the field had their attacks drop 900 points. I could finish this with an attack... but some of Raejikash's power might hurt them. And much as I'd love to, I can't let my power become public. Plus, if I defeat them with my effect, it'll show that I don't even NEED to attack to defeat them.

Darren had made up his mind. "I use Raejikash's effect! I can return any of my cards that are removed from play to my graveyard to inflict 300 points of damage directly to you! And with 9 cards, that's 2700 points of damage!" The demon lord held up it's scepter, and a large green object in it glowed brightly. All the spirits of the removed from play monsters appeared as actual spirits. The were all absorbed into the scepter, and the demon lord held it towards Darren's opponents. "Time to finish this duel..." Raejikash fired a huge blast of green energy and caused a large explosion. Luckily for Darren, it was only a holographic explosion. No leaks about his powers for now.

Darren looked at his partner. "That was a great job you did of getting rid of the attack and summon lock monsters. I knew that you seemed more competent than those two fools. By the way, my name is Darren." Darren didn't say or do anything more. It was rare enough of him to compliment someone. Darren respected Kay as a duelist. He couldn't say as much for his two opponents.

Archived