Rise Of The Crescents [Started/Accepting/OOC]

@Remnants and Morpheous: Both Accepted.

To new people: Start anywhere you want. Just make your way to other characters.

Edit: I've decided to make a quick summary of what's happened throughout the whole RP. It might take a few days to make.

Edit2: The editing thing is messing with me. The first page got messed up. I don't know what's happening...

Edit3: Damn character limit. I'll post the rest of the first page somewhere.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still need to know where everyone is. And where I can jump in again.

You missed quite a bunch. We rode a flying whale to Solidad City. Now we're taking a boat to Galdavan. Just say you were on the boat.

I still need to know where everyone is. And where I can jump in again.

You missed quite a bunch. We rode a flying whale to Solidad City. Now we're taking a boat to Galdavan. Just say you were on the boat.

Where should I jump in? I would've by now, but things are confusing. Can you PM me where I should jump in? And also can you PM me what the current "objective" is of the RP? (basically what everyone is trying to do)

well maybe you should join the group that consists of Gauge(me)' date=' Gawain(-Genesis-), and Jesse(Marsuvees Black), the current objective varies depending on which group.

[/quote']

I see... well I might join you guys. What are all of you trying to do? And do you know what the other group (the ones on the boat) is trying to do?

the one on the boat is heading towards Galdavan City to go to the Grand Library of the Ancients' date=' while the group I was metioning is trying to rescue hostages

[/quote']

Your one sounds pretty cool... I don't wanna spam this place (unless this isn't really considered spam) but why are they heading to the library of the Ancients? I think you should explain in detail. Something like "They are heading to the Library of the Ancients to *insert reason here* because *insert reason here* so that they can *insert plan of action here*." And for your group, "We are rescuing crescents from *Insert village name here* from the *Insert bad guys here* so that we can *insert plan of action here*." Like I said, PM would work better.

But most likely I will join you guys since too many people in the same place in a RP leads to passive-aggressive attempts to show dominance in that area.

@Remy:

The town name is: Seratoph

The people are just regular people except that they fear Crescents and thus want them all dead. (it's a lot like extremist racism)

Gawain's reason is because he wants to protect his people, he frees them and then takes them to a place which can only be entered or exited with his blood. (sounds like it's another more glorified prison, but in truth it's another plane (a limited one though) where they can thrive and live peacefully and safely.

Also since I started the second group thing it seems that I'm running the show there because no one else knowws what my intent was. (I said seems like it)

And if you want to look at it, here's my first post in this RP: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-201138-post-4153643.html#pid4153643

don't worry, it's not spamming, they're going to the library to find out all they can about the Moon Goddess, crescent marks, and the Crescent/Moon Warriors, then they will try to find a way to get to Arcemeis, which is a floating civilization in the sky and is also the location of a Crescent Crystal, a powerful crystal that can awaken a specific crescent-marked person's warrior form. Everyone in the rp has a specific location that has their Crescent Crystal, overall they need to awaken that form so they can fight against the Shine Army and its Emperor

If you really want wait a little while and when were travelling find the fact that we're a group with a lot of injured odd and come up asking. Yuo may end up trying to defend yourself for a bit' date=' but hey.....

[/quote']

How bout I join by attacking the people holding the crescents captive when I meet you since you guys are doing the same thing. We meet up in the midst of the fight, and are surprised by each other. We can wing it from there.

Where can I start' date=' being new here?

[/quote']

You can join the group trying to save hostages in a town, the group trying to find out the mystery of the crescents, or the other scattered groups.

WHERE THE F*** IS CLAIR!?

I want Jane to meet my character Cuore.

BTW i think we shouldnt spend too much time on the boat. we should get to Galdavan (i think?) City soon.

We'll get there soon.

If you really want wait a little while and when were travelling find the fact that we're a group with a lot of injured odd and come up asking. Yuo may end up trying to defend yourself for a bit' date=' but hey.....

[/quote']

How bout I join by attacking the people holding the crescents captive when I meet you since you guys are doing the same thing. We meet up in the midst of the fight, and are surprised by each other. We can wing it from there.

Cause we're already on our way out.

You do realize Genesis that I already posted my guy beating up guards a day or two before you replied right? anyways, either we meet now, or my guy follows you until we do. The first allows more interaction, but the second allows me to just say I'm following you, then drop off and be lazy until the next action-y thing.

Okay what should I do' date=' jakeronijo hasn't posted in a while

edit: eh screw it I'm going to have my prophetic crescent dream. Sideway says good night folks

[/quote']

Find a way to meet up with one of the other groups.

@Atman:

-The Book of Heart with Cuore (Ok.)

-The Book of Earth with Trent (I think it should be The Book of Nature)

-The Book of Air with Lucas (Ok.)

-The Book of Mind with Britney (Ok.)

-The Book of Lies with Justin (I think it should be The Book of Sight)

-The Book of Light with Ceodore (Umm...okay.)

-The Book of Darkness with the crazy girl (Jane) (Ok.)

-The Book of Instinct with a familiar feral looking girl (Hyena) (Magnet has decided to quit. So Hyena is gone.)

well, i understand with justin, 'Lies' doesnt sound to gracious. for you, 'Earth' was the first thing i thought of, but if u want me to change it, sure!

with ceodore, couldnt really think of anything, so i used 'Light', mostly from where i got my character from.

aww, hyena's gone!? ok then, ima change it to someone else, maybe gauge.

ok edited

btw i changed my book to 'The Book of Memory'

Archived