Level 4 Tuners

HAI GAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

400px-TheFabledRubyrudaLE16-JP-DUPR-DT.jpg

I'm Highly searchable!

I also Dodge Bottomless

I have a half decent effect that save my ass while also generating advantage

I'm Honestable

Unless it has the support that Flamvell Magician does' date=' I still plan to use Flamvell Magician in my Stardust Assault Deck x.o Firedog and Rekindling have been very useful. No one uses Flamvell Magician because of its own effect; he'll lose every time on that x.o

[/quote']

Agreed, but it can preserve itself. Besides, it does have Fabled support. I used this in my deck for the Majestic Red Dragon summoning in WC10.

EDIT: Also, this guy looks wai awsumer than Magi.

Fun Fact: Did you know that if Necrovalley is face-up on the field, the effects of Majestic Red Dragon and Majestic Star Dragon that returns itself to the Extra Deck during the End Phase will be negated by Necrovalley because that effect targets a Red Dragon Archfiend/Stardust Dragon in the Graveyard? Because of this, the Majestic Monster will stay on the field. Now that I think about it, wouldn't the effect fail if there wasn't a Stardust/Red Dragon Archfiend in the Graveyard to target? That would probably be easier to do, I've never used the Majestics myself x.o

HAI GAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Highly searchable!

I also Dodge Bottomless

I'm Honestable

Unless it has the support that Flamvell Magician does' date=' I still plan to use Flamvell Magician in my Stardust Assault Deck x.o Firedog and Rekindling have been very useful. No one uses Flamvell Magician because of its own effect; he'll lose every time on that x.o

[/quote']

Agreed, but it can preserve itself. Besides, it does have Fabled support. I used this in my deck for the Majestic Red Dragon summoning in WC10.

Fun Fact: Did you know that if Necrovalley is face-up on the field, the effects of Majestic Red Dragon and Majestic Star Dragon that returns itself to the Extra Deck during the End Phase will be negated by Necrovalley because that effect targets a Red Dragon Archfiend/Stardust Dragon in the Graveyard? Because of this, the Majestic Monster will stay on the field. Now that I think about it, wouldn't the effect fail if there wasn't a Stardust/Red Dragon Archfiend in the Graveyard to target? That would probably be easier to do, I've never used the Majestics myself x.o

That's actually kind of cool.

You do know I only made the deck to get the bonus?

HAI GAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Highly searchable!

I also Dodge Bottomless

I'm Honestable

[/quote']

Iunno, I make a lot of decks for fun, so I wasn't going to question why you made a Majestic Dragon deck.

HAI GAIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Highly searchable!

I also Dodge Bottomless

I'm Honestable

[/quote']

I made a JACK ATLUS DECK TO COMPLETE THAT TASK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously' date=' how many times do I have to tell you guys that

TUNERS THAT DODGE BOTTOMLESS WOULD GET THE SYNCHRO MONSTER BOTTOMMED.

Then go ahead and Bottomless my Stardust Dragon >_>

I never used "Dodges Bottomless" as an argument, just to be clear here, just in case me responding to this means i did in some way :<

I never used "Dodges Bottomless" as an argument, just to be clear here, just in case me responding to this means i did in some way :<

When discussing lvl 4 tuners and dodging bottomless, Stardust is pretty much the implyed Synchro. Seriously, lvl 4 tuners aren't used for much else besides lvl 8's, Stardust being the first grab.

When discussing lvl 4 tuners and dodging bottomless, Stardust is pretty much the implyed Synchro. Seriously, lvl 4 tuners aren't used for much else besides lvl 8's, Stardust being the first grabs.

I run Stardust at 3.

Flamvell Magician dodges Bottomless' date=' he wins

[/quote']

Are you the second account of yugiohoverlord? Your divine and wise words just made me gasp in sheer awe as I read!! Tears are trickling down my cheeks!!

I get it-you synchro this into a Stardust Dragon! Which gets pwned by Bottomless! So the real concept is to send Stardust out, in order to use Return from the Different Dimension! Genius!

Well gee, are YOU the second yugiohoverlord? 'Cause what I said made sense, and what you said was... yugiohoverlord worthy!

(Little late on the draw, but I haven't checked this topic in a while)

Guest Ixigo

Level 4 Tuners are only worth something if they have synergy with something else, like Firedog + Magician. Otherwise they're pretty restrictive unless you run a special deck. I'd rather keep my PSZ and Gale in, and theme-specific tuners.

Flamvell Magician dodges Bottomless' date=' he wins

[/quote']

Are you the second account of yugiohoverlord? Your divine and wise words just made me gasp in sheer awe as I read!! Tears are trickling down my cheeks!!

I get it-you synchro this into a Stardust Dragon! Which gets pwned by Bottomless! So the real concept is to send Stardust out, in order to use Return from the Different Dimension! Genius!

Stardust Dragon negates Bottomless Trap Hole. Unless you have some plan up your sleeve, don't attempt to use it on Stardust Dragon. :3c

Archived