Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I will try and make the meeting brief with the Espada characters. It will go on during the meeting with Turokenji and the other Captains. Also, Ninjew, you might wanna hear over to the Captain-Commander's office and tell him your account as well and what you deduced from fighting Baldur or whatnot.

Allesk, you don't have to post your Arrancar attending the meeting with Ganz. Save her for the next arc during the reception thing where the new Espada are introduced. Ganz is gonna give the Espada a mission next arc.

Also, do any of you guys want like a third character or something? Yugiohblaze is about to make a fourth one for the 10th Division so I wanted to know if anyone else was making one so that I can know what positions people want. You don't have to make one if you don't want to.

@Ninjew

Okay.

@yugiohblaze

Yeah, it's not showing up for me either when I try to see it. But this is basically what I posted.

[spoiler=My post]

Ganz closed his eyes upon Izearya's arrival. "Yes. That is exactly what I have called you here for, but first the rest of the Arrancar have to come." Ganz said. "Yeah. The Primera wants to tell you guys something about the Bount guy." Kasen exclaimed. He seemed overjoyed at the thought of them having a meeting. "We're gonna talk about what to do if he tries to destroy Seireitei." Kasen said. Ganz simply closed his eyes and continued to wait for the rest of the Espada to arrive.

Archived