Bleach: Rise of the Bount [PG-13][Co-Owned by Ryuujinn][Started/Accepting]-OOC

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?! Why did he quit? I thought he said he was going to fit in?!

ya but for some reason i cant get into this bleach RP, I was getting ready to fight Hope and someone else, and i just could not think of anything to post, If you really want me to i will try to post something, Its not going to be anything great, No where close to being as good as my stuff on Bleach Online World.

Hey Namelessk, mind giving me an idea on how to come back in? I'm kind of lost right now and I don't wanna do anything to mess someone else up. Also I may be even less active than I am now because apparently I'll be taking 7 classes this semester, with four of them being on line classes. I'll just to make time. Like after I do so much work I'll post once for every rp Im in and do it that way....But I really don't know. And unless I get up early and post I probably wont be able to post until late.

By the way have ou seen blu? I may just continue the One Piece Rp and control the chief myself. I probably should've done that earlier....But yeah Im sending out PMs to the pass active One Piece members.

ya but for some reason i cant get into this bleach RP, I was getting ready to fight Hope and someone else, and i just could not think of anything to post, If you really want me to i will try to post something, Its not going to be anything great, No where close to being as good as my stuff on Bleach Online World.

Okay. Well that's because on the Shinigami side it's pretty dull right now. If some people who had joined earlier continued to post (I'm not gonna name names) then it would be more fun for the people left behind in Soul Society right now, but since only two of those people are posting, then it isn't very fun.

Hey Namelessk, mind giving me an idea on how to come back in? I'm kind of lost right now and I don't wanna do anything to mess someone else up. Also I may be even less active than I am now because apparently I'll be taking 7 classes this semester, with four of them being on line classes. I'll just to make time. Like after I do so much work I'll post once for every rp Im in and do it that way....But I really don't know. And unless I get up early and post I probably wont be able to post until late. By the way have ou seen blu? I may just continue the One Piece Rp and control the chief myself. I probably should've done that earlier....But yeah Im sending out PMs to the pass active One Piece members.

Alright. Well, Kasen went after Fui, but then Versteckten Krieger, Kaishi's doll stopped him and the twins. So now, you guys have to fight Kaishi and his doll to get past. Be mindful that Kaishi still has a second doll, so it isn't like he is completely defenseless, and he has some techniques Fui taught him plus alot of strength. Kasen's leg is hurting at the moment from kicking the Versteckten Krieger, so try to do what Kasen did and engage in hand-to-hand with the doll.

Oh, and no I haven't seen Blu on. You probably should just RP the chief yourself until he gets back so it isn't held up. I would do the same while Ryuu is taking his finals right now, but he didn't pm me info on Kyokotsu, so I'll just wait, plus everyone is busy right now so it's all good.

Just save your post on WordPad or something before you post it if you know it might do that. Then you can easily post it again if it doesn't appear. Eh...I'm thinking about just shutting this thing down. There's no point in keeping it up anyway. Like, what's the point? It failed when it was almost finished...kinda sucks doesn't it?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh well. Looks like this RP's end was the same as them all. I thought it could at least be finished. I had such great plans for it. But as we stand here today and mourn the death of the Rise of the Bount RP, I would like to say that I don't blame anyone. Maybe it was meant for it to depart. But yeah, now in all seriousness, this RP was the ONLY reason I was on YCM. So, since it's dead I'm leaving. You may or may not see me around again. I will miss you all. I'll still be at the Bleach forum on my free time during college, but other than that, I'm done with YCM, most likely. See you all around!

Archived