Duel Academy: The Gods, The Beasts, and The Wickeds [Started/Accepting/OOC]

Co-Owners are Lord JZ of the Enigma & yugiohblaze

[spoiler=Plot]

it's the middle of the school year, The Egyptian Gods, The Sacred Beasts, and The Wicked Gods, are all rising back! The Dean of the Academy is having three of the Students of Duel Academy hold one of each, the other 6 must be found before they are used for evil.

[spoiler=App] (remove all in brackets or not accepted)

Name:

Dorm (student only!): (Obelisk Blue, Ra Yellow, Slifer Red,)

Class: (teacher only!)

Deck Name:

Ace Card:

Apperence:

Biography:

Your Special Because:

Good side or Bad side: (this means you're at Duel Academy and are trying to use the 9 cards for evil or good)

[spoiler=Rules]

*The rules are the same as YCM. Advanced clause included

*Try to keep it pg-13 or pg rated

*custom cards accepted BUT!!!! If it is a custom of the 9 cards NO!!

*you may have 2 apps maximum!! Just be sure to play both of them please.

*remove all in brackets on app or not accepted

*ALL 3 STARTING CARDS GONE

*ONLY KNOWING ABOUT THE 9 CARDS IN MYTHS!

*all ban list restrictions apply, all but the 9 cards

*random plots accepted..... but not to many GOT THAT?

*1 deck maximum

*ante duels are acceptable for one of the 9 cards

*OOC only posts in pms once started

[spoiler=Teachers]

Kaler - Duel tactics 101 -Angel of light/Nightmare steelcage

Frank - Advanced Duel Theory - Infernity Archfiend

Lance - Duel Monsters Advance Tactics - The Forever King

Isabelle - Duel Monsters Basics - Card Guard - Overseer

Jack - Headmaster/Dean/whatever you call it - Dragon Master Knight

James - Duel Monsters History & Mythology - Sleeping Goddess Dragon

[spoiler=Students]

[spoiler=Slifer Red]

Nick - Unlocked Stone Cage

Adam - Machine Emperor Inferno Infinity

Weiss - Twilight Destiny Knight

Nia - Volcanic Doomfire / Uria Lord of Searing Flames (later)

[spoiler=Ra Yellow]

Michael - Tethys, Goddess of Light

Shudo - Beast King Barbaros

[spoiler=Obelisk Blue]

Alexis - Soldier of Strategic War- Athena

Kay - Surging Dragon Knight Dragoequites

Clarissa - Endymion, the Master Magician

Darren - Raejikash - Demon Lord of Plagues / The Wicked Avatar (later)

Zack - Majestic Star Dragon/Slifer the Sky Dragon (later)

Gin - HailStone Dragon

[spoiler=My Apps]

[spoiler=#1]

Name: Zack Fudo

Dorm: Obelisk Blue

Group: Student

Deck Name: Majestic God

Ace Card: Majestic Star Dragon, will be Slifer the Sky Dragon when RP starts

[spoiler=Apperence]

Zack is hot headed, 5'9 feet tall, dark brown hair with Yusei hairdo. Multicolor shirt under his dorm jacket. Blue jeans.

[spoiler=Biography]

Zack won several tournaments since he was 8, his parents were killed when he was 11. His older brother is the Dean of the duel academy. Zack will do whatever he can for a friend, even if it costs him his life. Zack tends to sleep during class, but he always aces his work! Zack got his Duel Runner from his father, Yusei, with Zack's signature on it. Him and his brother are famous for being related to him.

Your Special Because: Can see duel spirits, was once in the pros, psychic (currently unknown)

[spoiler=#2]

Name: Jack Fudo

Class: Headmaster/Dean (whichever you call it)

Deck Name: Dragons and Warriors

Ace Card: Dragon Master Knight

[spoiler=Apperence]

just think of a twenty year old Jaden Yuki bald

[spoiler=Biography]

Jack is the brother of Zack, he talks to his duel monster spirits when he needs a confidence boost, or when he needs someone to talk to, he is the youngest headmaster in the history of duel academy's

Your Special Because: can see duel spirits, was once in the pros

[spoiler=reserved] (NO MORE!!!!!)

The Wicked Avatar - Remnants

The Wicked Eraser

The Wicked Dreadroot

Slifer the Sky Dragon - me

Obelisk the Tormentor

The Winged Dragon of Ra

Raviel, Lord of Phantasms

Uria, Lord of Searing Flames - JZ

Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PikaPerson01

Suggestion: When you're skipping between two characters you have can you like... skip a line? Or draw a few dashes or... something to make it more distinguishable? <_<

"Hi" said Jack. "Hi" said Zack.

Looks annoying to read. <_<

Sorry if it seems I'm targeting you specifically, buut... you're just the one who's doing the most RPing with two different characters. <_<

Guest PikaPerson01

"(i'm gonna ditch! Right now!)" Zack thought while sneaking out the door to find the next card..... "(The first time I actually WANT him to ditch............)" Jack thought "You two have class' date=' get going." "(I actually want THEM to ditch as well......... weird day for me.........)"[/color'] "Hehehe..... I'm out..... now...... if I remember correctly........ yep, that way........." Zack said to himself before running in the direction that Jack said was where the next Egyptian God was....... he also took a shovel "(Ok, if I'm right...... it'll be buried in a little chamber..........)"

Where the hell did Zack get a shovel? Does big brother Jack keep them lying around? I mean, I guess it makes sense if he wants Zack to find the God Cards... but then that brings us to two problems:

Firstly, if Jack knows where the cards are, (and he presumably does,) and he also has nothing important to do, (as he's the headmaster and can do as he pleases,) as opposed to Zack who has a class he's missing out on right now and a class he's about to miss, why did Headmaster Jack send his little bro to go get stuff done when Jack could have done everything by himself?

Secondly, and most importantly, the rules of the forum are against Meta-Gaming, namely using information that a character would have no way of knowing. How would he know where his brother intended him to leave the card? "Oh, if I know him like I think I do" isn't really gonna fly, especially when the reader is given just about no reason to think that. Absolutely no one else has the opportunity to find out something like that. I mean, I know you're like the topic starter or whatever but like... what the hell man?

Guest PikaPerson01

Minor nitpick: The... overuse... of... ellipses... (that's the dots).

I mean, I know you intend to leave a pause, but you could just as easily stop conversation instead of using the dots.

"Well... who really knows what she's planning?"

"Well," he paused, considering his next words carefully before continuing. "who really knows what she's planning?"

It's a minor nitpick, but considering one issue is that our posts aren't 4 lines long like they should be for advanced clause I think it's one worth addressing.

---

Lol, double post. <_<

and Jack had paperwork and ect to do' date=' I just didn't post it[/quote']

But he's just hanging around the classroom now and clearly doesn't seem to be in any rush to get some paperwork done. Furthermore, Jack claims Zack found the card in ten minutes.(" wow, that would be a new record for finding something for him....... ten minutes.........") but also after these ten minutes are over he goes to the class. So, his paperwork lasted ten minutes or something?

That's fine, but why not delay his announcement 10 minutes, then go on the scavenger hunt with his brother when he finished? Secondly, considering it's the fate of the academy at hand, I think he could at the least push the paperwork on a secretary, or get back to it later at the least.

Now, most of the questions raised are assuming he only got the information about the god cards, and the god cards themselves, a little before he made the PA system. However, Jack acts like he's known about the gods for quite some time, which then raises a bigger and more annoying question as to why he wouldn't already have done all of this before the kids showed up. I know the excuse was something like "Zack's a better duelist" but... so far Zack didn't have to use his dueling skills to pick up a shovel.

Guest PikaPerson01

Eh, I too am beginning to feel rather uncertain as to where the plot is going. If I had to launch an early guess right now, it seems Zack is Jaden Yuki and everyone else is just a prop on the RP that can easily be ignored, or ignored for anything useful that pushes the plot along, but that's just me. <_<

On topic, I'm pretty sure the hints weren't there the last time I read that post. If they were, my mistake and I'll drop the issue. However, Zack didn't really "hint" as much as he just kind of blatantly told them.

"My guess would be the Triangle of power"

This then brings up a good question, namely what exactly IS the Triangle of Power? From as best as I can figure out, it takes ten minutes to get there and you may or may not need a shovel to get there. Where is the Triangle? In a cave? In the woods somewhere? In front of a building?

And, it might not be so bad if you'd just fill in a few extra details, because we all got PMs about how we weren't supposed to know about "those" cards so... just what should our characters know or not know?

Guest PikaPerson01

It's taking Queen of Broken Hearts quite a while to post. I don't know how many more ways I can right down "he sat there, bored" without feeling it myself. Is there any contingency plan for an inactive character?

Name: Frank Stein

Class: Advanced Duel Theory

Deck Name: Infernites

Ace Card: Infernity Archfiend

Apperence:

[spoiler=] Stein_Hakasei_by_Se_Lene.jpg

Biography: Currently unknown

Your Special Because: I have a stiched up wheely chair, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! XD you'll have to explain that better to me :/

Good side or Bad side: bad side

Name: Nick Dratini

Dorm: Slifer Red

Deck Name: Deck Lockage

Ace Card: [spoiler=Unlocked Stone Cage]

Normal Spell Card

This card can only be played during the beginning of your Main Phase 1. Pay half your Life Points to Special Summon 3 Level 4 and lower monsters with "Lock" in its name.

Apperence: He has blondish brown hair. On the top of his right eye brow he has a green scar. He wears a small chain necklace on his neck. He also wears a black and grey t-shirt with a black leather jacket. He wears black gens.

Biography: Zack was born with a really cruel brother and sister. They would make fun of him and play pranks and double gang him since he was 8 years old. Nothing really happened in his life until he was 10. When he turned 10 he started playing this game called Duel Monsters. He got into it really fast. He became the best in his school. No one wanted to challenge him. Until one day he became a Pro. That got everyone wanting to challenge him. He beat everyone. No matter how much they tried. Zack ran a Lockdown Deck. The deck stopped the opponent to be a able to summon or play a Spell or trap. Then the monsters would beatdown the opponent.

Your Special Because: I play Wheelchair Basketball in real life!

Good side or Bad side: Bad

Archived