Duel Academy: The Gods, The Beasts, and The Wickeds [Started/Accepting/OOC]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PikaPerson01

go to Lance's class' date=' because today is dueling day in his class.

[/quote']

No thanks. Mike's ditching class 'cause of his migraine.

Eh' date=' I too am beginning to feel rather uncertain as to where the plot is going. If I had to launch an early guess right now, it seems Zack is Jaden Yuki and everyone else is just a prop on the RP that can easily be ignored, or ignored for anything useful that pushes the plot along, but that's just me. <_<

[/quote']

I agree after reading the whole thread so I knew what was happening.

That is actually very cheap in that 1 team could wipe the field and then the other partner could win. If people are going to use OPed cards and not give stats on their monsters, than I think we should at least have a fair order.

If you want it to be the anime than fine. You can continue to be Jaden Yuki/ Yugi Moto, you can get all the gods, beasts, and wickeds, and make everyone else weak compared to you by using OPed cards that make it so you never lose, cuz that's where things are heading. If you want it to be a fair and realistic RP, then you can do the OPPOSITE of what is happening right now.

I thought of a different way too do a tag duel

Turn 1: 1' date=' 2, 3, 4

Rest: 1, 3, 2, 4

and I have my ways..... I'm working on it, I'll make SURE it isn't like that.... and 1 more irritating post like that and..... I'll think about what I'll do (stupid brain...)

[/quote']

nvm i'm fine I guess. BTW about to post in RP.

Ummm... Ultra, you should probably post all OOC in here, and none in the actual RP thread. That's the point of the OOC thread. Anyways, of course it is fine for your character to think that. It's okay for ANY character to think that. Also, I'd think many people would have mix of real and created cards in their decks. I used dimensional fissure, a real card, and my created demon cards.

Name: Alexis

Dorm (student only!): (Obelisk Blue, Ra Yellow, Slifer Red,) Obelisk Blue

Class: (teacher only!)

Deck Name: Modern Warfare

Ace Card: Soldier of Strategic War- Athena/custom

Appearance: She dresses in a camouflage version of the school clothes. She has black glasses and her duel disk is in the form of a wrist blade. She uses this duel disk to catch people she nees to catch as well.

Biography: She is what you could call the Hall Officer of the Duel Academy. She is the detention assistant. She basically hunts down students that are late to detention. When off work she tutors the Slifer Red students. Out of her favorites, she likes the Slifer Red and sees them as the underdogs of war. She can be layed back and tends to pick on Chazz Princeton. She's friends with Tyranno Hassleberry and a frequent physical rival. She often acts goofy when around him because they grew up together.

Your Special Because: She has extreme physical fitness and what you could call "ninja" abilties

Good side or Bad side: (this means you're at Duel Academy and are trying to use the 9 cards for evil or good) Depends who has them but good

Name: Alexis

Dorm (student only!): (Obelisk Blue, Ra Yellow, Slifer Red,) Obelisk Blue

Class: (teacher only!)

Deck Name: Modern Warfare

Ace Card: Soldier of Strategic War- Athena/custom

Appearance: She dresses in a camouflage version of the school clothes. She has black glasses and her duel disk is in the form of a wrist blade. She uses this duel disk to catch people she nees to catch as well.

Biography: She is what you could call the Hall Officer of the Duel Academy. She is the detention assistant. She basically hunts down students that are late to detention. When off work she tutors the Slifer Red students. Out of her favorites, she likes the Slifer Red and sees them as the underdogs of war.

Your Special Because: She has extreme physical fitness and what you could call "ninja" abilties

Good side or Bad side: (this means you're at Duel Academy and are trying to use the 9 cards for evil or good) Depends who has them but good

[/quote']

I actually filled out the whole app UDM. Apparently you didn't read it all. the only thing I didn't fill out was what class and that's because my character isn't a teacher.

Name:Proffesor Kaler

Class:Duel tactics 101

Deck Name: Heaven on Earth / then \ Night Falls Early

Ace Card: Angel of light: (Effect) you can special summon this card from your hand if you do then you cannot inflict dammage to your opponent this turn

/then\

Nightmare steelcage

Apperence:White hair

Biography:Prof. Kaler has always been the top in his class with his incredible duel strategies and eventually became the teacher of Duel tactics 101. Angel deck has angels about swarming and burning opponent, Nightmare is like a lockdown so only you can attack

Your Special Because: My awsome dueling tactics and strategies

Good side or Bad side: good /Then\ bad

Name:Proffesor Kaler

Class:Duel tactics 101

Deck Name: Heaven on Earth / then \ Night Falls Early

Ace Card: Angel of light: (Effect) you can special summon this card from your hand if you do then you cannot inflict dammage to your opponent this turn

/then\

Nightmare steelcage

Apperence:White hair, his duel disk is just a normal acadamy duel disk he customized as a student so now its black, uses a cane for when he hurt his right leg dueling his brother at school one day when his brothers monsters suddenley started hurting him( like Akiza), wears a normal obelisk blue uniform but then changes to black and his eyes turn red when he gets evil and uses the nightmare deck.

Biography:Prof. Kaler has always been the top in his class with his incredible duel tecniques and now wants to teach other students how to use strategy against your opponent. Angel deck has angels about swarming and burning opponent, Nightmare is like a lockdown so only you can attack.

Your Special Because: My awsome dueling tactics and strategies

Good side or Bad side: good /Then\ bad

Archived