Sea Serpent Contest SCORED!

Psycholera

This is my 100th post :D

Sea Serpents are a Type forgotten by Yu-Gi-Oh. There are very few of them, and their support is minimal -they have just six support cards (according to Yu-Gi-Oh Wiki), and only one of these is specific to Sea-Serpent Types (Deep Sea Diva). In the others, they are mostly just lumped in with Fish-Type, their much more successful counterpart. The name "Sea Serpent" has such potential to me, and it's wasted.

So this competition is to make a Sea Serpent with support (one or two cards support). I'll need a judge to help me, but only one, I want everyone else to participate.

[spoiler=Entry Fee]

[spoiler=Level 3 or below]

15 points

[spoiler=Level 4 or above]

30 points

[spoiler=Prizes]

[spoiler=1st Place]

3 Reps + half the total entry fee

[spoiler=2nd Place]

2 Reps

[spoiler=3rd Place]

1 Rep

[spoiler=Judges]

-Me

-T3RA PROWL3R

[spoiler=Entrants]

[spoiler=T3RA PROWL3R]

Fee received

[spoiler=[color=#32CD32]Cards posted[/color]]

[spoiler=Ginnshlden, Deep Sea Guardian]

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3955/485626k.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Lore not yet posted.

[spoiler=Deep Sea Gorgon]

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/6567/485626x.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Lore not yet posted.

[spoiler=Max Darkness]

Fee received

[spoiler=Forbidden King Kumbha]

aykrwm.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 Sea Serpent-Type monsters. (You cannot Set this card.) Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target while this is the only monster you control. This face-up card cannot be targeted by Trap Cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle and inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, your opponent discards cards from the top of their Deck equal to the damage taken /200. During each of your End Phases, return 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster to your Deck from your Graveyard. Your Deck is then shuffled.

[spoiler=Abyss Leviathan]

2ppc03o.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

1 WATER Tuner + 1 Sea Serpent-Type Synchro Monster

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add a number of cards from your hand to the Deck equal to the number of face-up Sea Serpent-Type monster you control and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards you added to the Deck. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster you control to have this card gain ATK equal to that monster's Level x 100, until the End Phase. If this card destroys a monster while this effect is not applied, you can Special Summon 1 WATER or Sea Serpent-Type monster from your hand whose Level is equal to or lower than the destroyed monster's. The Summoned monster is returned to your hand during your opponent's End Phase.

[spoiler=Machinations of the Deep]

kd8kr8.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Discard any number of cards. Increase or decrease the Level of 1 face-up Sea Serpent-Type monster you control by an amount equal to the number of cards discarded, until the End Phase.

[spoiler=usetheforcehan]

Fee received

[spoiler=Purple Antique the Flame Eater]

2a0krhg.png

[spoiler=Lore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Sea Serpent-Type monsters in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, the ATK and DEF of all FIRE and Pyro-Type monsters become 0 and cannot activate its effects. While "Umi" is on the field, this card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's cards and cannot be selected as an attack target.

[spoiler=Anti-Gravity Rock Fountain]

2e37rcx.png

[spoiler=Lore]

Once per turn, during your Main Phases, you can pay 2000 Life Points to return 1 Monster Card from your hand to your Deck to add 1 Monster Card with the same Type as the returned card from your Deck to your hand. If the returned Monster Card is a Sea Serpent-Type, you can add 2 Monster Cards from your Deck instead.

[spoiler=Fire Reflected Shield]

2uy63rm.png

[spoiler=Lore]

Select and activate 1 of these effects:

•Negate the activation and the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 face-up Sea Serpent-Type monster and destroy it.

•All monsters on your opponent's field are treated as Pyro-Type FIRE monsters until your next End Phase.

[spoiler=Neo Blue Dragon]

DROPPED OUT

[spoiler=[color=#32CD32]Ralneox[/color]]

Fee received

[spoiler=Sea Serpent Shaman]

514324q.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

When this card is Summoned, remove up to 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard out of play and increase this card's ATK points by 1000 points for every card removed. As long as this card remains face-up, your opponent cannot place a card on the field without paying 500 Life points per card. When this card is destroyed it is removed from play and the cards removed from play by this card's effect are added to your Hand.

[spoiler=Rising Waters]

514324dd.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Not yet posted.

[spoiler=A Watery Grave]

514324hh.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

Lore not yet posted.

[spoiler=Hamsturinn]

Fee received

[spoiler=Ignotus]

534357y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This creature is unknown,

because everyone that met it never had a chance to tell the tale.

[spoiler=A Helpful Sea]

534357d.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card can only be activated if there are only "Sea Serpents" on the field if this card is Equiped to a "Sea Serpent" put Spell Tokens in your Spell & Trap Zone equal to the same number of the "sea serpents" that are on the field. Every Spell Token is a Spell equip card that Equips to a diffrent "Sea Serpent". The "Sea Serpents" Equpid with a Spell Token can attack your opponent's direclty. if this card is removed from the field destroy every Spell Token and "Sea Serpents" that are on the field.

[spoiler=Cordula]

534357.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

If this card is to be destroyed,

any other "Sea Serpents" that would have bin destroyed with it stay on the field.

[spoiler=End Date]

31st May

If there are a significant number more entries, I may need another judge.

I'll enter. Cards and Points coming soon.

Entry accepted...good luck!

Hm . . .

I dunno if I want to join or judge.

If I judge' date=' can I still make cards for this contest (and just go against my own card?

[/quote']

Uh...I don't know what the precedent for this is...but if it's ok, you can judge, but I'll judge your card, to make it fair.

We need some more entries...although the competition can go on with only a few (I set it up that way), it would be nice to have some more people...

[spoiler=Cards]

aykrwm.jpg

p><p>[i]A Sea Serpent-Type trump monster that doesn

p><p>When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add a number of cards from your hand to the Deck equal to the number of face-up Sea Serpent-Type monster you control and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards you added to the Deck. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster you control to have this card gain ATK equal to that monster

Synchro monster Sea Serpent-Type support which can either increase in strength or swarm your field.

Effect: Discard any number of cards. Increase or decrease the Level of 1 face-up Sea Serpent-Type monster you control by an amount equal to the number of cards discarded, until the End Phase.

Support for the Synchro, allowing easier Synchro Summoning and fitting in with the current Sea Serpent strategy of hand destruction for effects.

All three are technically Sea Serpent support, but the cards are mainly support for the Synchro, whilst being useful in their own right.

Given that you gave prize to the 3rd place but only have 2 entrants (make me the 3rd entrants!). :mrgreen:

I join if that's ok with you.

Accepted :D

[spoiler=Cards]

aykrwm.jpg

b] This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by Tributing 3 Sea Serpent-Type monsters. (You cannot Set this card.) Your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target while this is the only monster you control. This face-up card cannot be targeted by Trap Cards. When this card destroys a monster by battle and inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent

p><p>When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can add a number of cards from your hand to the Deck equal to the number of face-up Sea Serpent-Type monster you control and shuffle it. Then draw the same number of cards you added to the Deck. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 Sea Serpent-Type monster you control to have this card gain ATK equal to that monster

Synchro monster Sea Serpent-Type support which can either increase in strength or swarm your field.

Effect: Discard any number of cards. Increase or decrease the Level of 1 face-up Sea Serpent-Type monster you control by an amount equal to the number of cards discarded, until the End Phase.

Support for the Synchro, allowing easier Synchro Summoning and fitting in with the current Sea Serpent strategy of hand destruction for effects.

All three are technically Sea Serpent support, but the cards are mainly support for the Synchro, whilst being useful in their own right.

Wow...that's quite some cards you've got there, Max. I like how you've used the same image for your third card as I used on my advertising banner. Got it by searching "Sea Serpent" on DeviantArt?

Oh, and I've received your points.

Great :D

Then your name can go from red to green on my first post - have you seen my first post? It's epic...I may have become slightly obsessed with making it complicated and having it sum up the contest using as many sub-menus as possible...it's an intricate work of art, with posted cards and different colours and links to the user page of each entrant in their own little spoiler...

If you haven't seen it properly, I would definitely recommend it.

I'm in.

[spoiler=Entry]514324q.jpg

Card effect: When this card is Summoned, remove up to 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard out of play and increase this card's ATK points by 1000 points for every card removed. As long as this card remains face-up, your opponent cannot place a card on the field without paying 500 Life points per card. When this card is destroyed it is removed from play and the cards removed from play by this card's effect are added to your Hand.

514324dd.jpg

514324hh.jpg

So this competition is to make a Sea Serpent with support (one or two cards support).

One question just to make sure.

So we need to create 1 Monster and 1 or 2 Spell/Trap?

After the confirmation' date=' i'll send my points and cards. ;)

[/quote']

1 Monster and 1 or 2 support cards...support cards can be anything (monster, spell, trap...no tokens :P) You will see that Max Darkness has posted two monsters and a spell card. It's up to you, but I would quite like at least one spell/trap card from each entrant.

I'm in.

[spoiler=Entry]514324q.jpg

Card effect: When this card is Summoned' date=' remove up to 3 WATER monsters from your Graveyard out of play and increase this card's ATK points by 1000 points for every card removed. As long as this card remains face-up, your opponent cannot place a card on the field without paying 500 Life points per card. When this card is destroyed it is removed from play and the cards removed from play by this card's effect are added to your Hand.

[img']http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9385/514324dd.jpg[/img]

514324hh.jpg

Accepted...I'll add you to the entrant list...

Points send. Pic credit is on the cards.

[spoiler=My Entry Cards]

[align=center]2a0krhg.png

Purple Antique the Flame Eater

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 Sea Serpent-Type monsters in your Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, the ATK and DEF of all FIRE and Pyro-Type monsters become 0 and cannot activate its effects. While "Umi" is on the field, this card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's cards and cannot be selected as an attack target.

"An anti FIRE and Pyro-Type monsters. Become invincible if "Umi" is on the field."

2e37rcx.png

Anti-Gravity Rock Fountain

Once per turn, during your Main Phases, you can pay 2000 Life Points to return 1 Monster Card from your hand to your Deck to add 1 Monster Card with the same Type as the returned card from your Deck to your hand. If the returned Monster Card is a Sea Serpent-Type, you can add 2 Monster Cards from your Deck instead.

"A Deck search Spell Card for a quick monster search. Player gain more advantage if they run a Sea Serpent Deck. Synergy with 'Purple Antique the Flame Eater'."

2uy63rm.png

Fire Reflected Shield

Select and activate 1 of these effects:

•Negate the activation and the effect of a Spell or Trap Card that targets 1 face-up Sea Serpent-Type monster and destroy it.

•All monsters on your opponent's field are treated as Pyro-Type FIRE monsters until your next End Phase.

"A Sea Serpent field Support. The first effect increase the surviving probability of Sea Serpent-Type monsters on the field. The second effect can screw your opponent's gameplay by changing their monsters Element and Type. Synergy with 'Purple Antique the Flame Eater'."

[/align]

I would like to join points send in one min

here my cards

534357y.jpg

Lore: This creature is unknown,

because everyone that met it never had a chance to tell the tale.

534357t.jpg

Lore: This card can only be activated if there are only "Sea Serpents" on the field, if this card is Equipped to a "Sea Serpent". Put Spell Tokens in your Spell & Trap Zone equal to the same number of "Sea Serpents" that are on the field. Every Spell Token is a Spell equip card that Equips to a different "Sea Serpent". The "Sea Serpents" Equipped with a Spell Token can attack your opponent's directly. If this card is removed from the field

it destroy every Spell Token and "Sea Serpents" that are on the field.

534357w.jpg

Lore: If this card is to be destroyed,

any other "Sea Serpents" that would be destroyed with it stay on the field.

Edit: Plz repost A Helpful Sea

I'll enter. Points sent.

305264e.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Flip Summoned. This card can be Set without Tributing. For every Monster sent to the Graveyard by this card as a result of battle, increase this card's ATK by 50.

305264v.jpg

Lore:All WATER attribute Monsters on your side of the field can attack three times per turn. Once per turn, you can and must attack a Monster on your side of the field . If you cannot, destroy this card.

305264.jpg

Lore:Once per turn, you may look at the top card of your deck. If it is a Spell or Trap card, shuffle your deck. If it is a WATER attribute Monster Lvl 4 or less, Special Summon it to your side of the field. If it is a WATER attribute monster Lvl 5 or more, move it from your deck to you hand. If it is a Monster of any attribute other than WATER, Special Summon it to your opponent's side of the field.

Basic strategy consists of drawing weak Monsters to attack Ao'ctaolus while face down, thus giving you a quick heavy hitter.

Archived