Marvel/DC - The Return of Magneto - [PG13][Started][Accepting][OOC Thread]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Jade Rockwell

[spoiler=Apperance(paragraph and/or pic):]33bh6c6.jpg

[spoiler=Power(description):] Jade's entire body houses many varieties of posions/acids, that she can secreat from any part of her body. She can control when and how much she releases. When people think of her power the automatically assume gas of some sort. It's true that the poison she releases is gas form, but it could also be in liquid form.

On a plus side she can also form a type of anesthetic solution, or a stimulat gas(to wake some one up). That's just to say that she can also creat helpful/harmless gases as well.

Because this is a close range ability she had to be taught martial arts to compensate. When she uses her powers her eyes turn purple. (I don't remember any other mutants having that power...Although I could be mistaken, as it's been a good while since I've seen the cartoon.)

[spoiler=Bio:] Jade lived a pretty normal life in the Rockwell mannor, and attended a privat all girls school. Until one day in her Junior year during gym class, she was playing a volleyball game. She didn't know what was going on because everyone just started fainting, and there was a purple gas floating around the room. She quickly realized that the smoke was seeping out of her pors and she ran not knowing what else to do. Her family quickly shunned her for being a freak, and when Professor Exavior found her she(and her family)quickly agreed on take her to his special school.

Jade had spent her Senior year at Exavior's school, and has been living there for a year before the begining of the plot. Jade tries to keep in touch with her family via letters, but she doesn't always get replies back. However, when she does get a letter from her home it's usually from her younger sister who thinks Jade is cool for having "Super Powers". Her little sister is the one who gave her the name "Toxic" as her other name. Jade also has an older brother who also writes to her every now and then.

She also has a small crush on Thomas(is that ok), and when he's near she usually becomes clumsy, more than she already is anyway, but tries to act like theres absolutely nothing wrong.

Faction(good or evil): Good

[spoiler=Weapons(description and pic):] Because Jade is a close combat fighter, she wears gloves that are light weight, but is hard to rip apart or through. It's a special materal that Exavior had, had made for her. It can block most attacks without damage being done to her hands.

[spoiler=Personality:] Jade loves punk rock/gothic styles of clothes, and because of that most people at first impressions consider her a punk. She is atually a nice girl, but usually lazy but only in the mornings as she isn't a "Morning Person". Jade is very curious and her curiousity always get's her into a tight situation. She doesn't like fighting but if she must she will. When she fights she becomes serious, strategic, and never likes to make a definitive plan until she access the enemy's abilities. Jade's also very smart, and can figure out almost any puzzle thrown at her.

Jade is far from modest, and loves pushing people's buttons to see how far she could get bfore they get annoyed. She's also quite clumsy, and gets even clumsier whern nervous. On slow days or if she has some free time she can be found snoozing listening to her ipod.

Well her powers don't really make sense to me, if you could explain it either a little more, or differetly, then youll be accepted. As for the "crush" thing, talk to double_c4. And just cause I can, punk rock all the way!

I really don't know how else to explaine it.....Have you seen Naruto? It's similar to Kidomaru(I think thats his name) One of the sound ninjas. The one that Neji fought. It's like his spider webs, and how he can secreat them anywhere.

As for the part where I said she also has harmless/helpful fumes. Like in a doctors office when they have laughing gas of that sedative gas to put you under. Thats what I mean...

If it's still making no sense then I'll go back and find a way to explaine it more clearer.

Hold it . . . technically if Luka had shot Logan with the electricity, with Logan's body practically made of metal how would be be just as powerful, and full of energy as before. He would have possibly died and most definatly been knocked out. Possible godmoding??

Ok a few new things I would like to add.

1. I have decided I will play as the Joker along with the Professor and Magneto, the Joker will be a main villian in the storyline, so I will control him.

2. Anybody who wants to play as Jean Grey, understand there will be NO Pheonix.

and that should do it about now.

Ok a few new things I would like to add.

1. I have decided I will play as the Joker along with the Professor and Magneto' date=' the Joker will be a main villian in the storyline, so I will control him.

2. Anybody who wants to play as Jean Grey, understand there will be NO Pheonix.

and that should do it about now.

[/quote']

I guess I'll stop then . . .

double_c4, that's cool with me. In other news, I finally finished my villain! I present to you...Anarchist!

Name: Travin O'Hara AKA Anarchist

[spoiler=Appearance (I didn't feel like writing a description)]

big_thumb_51ae7da5c999ab1199b2842935996ade.jpg

Power: Anarchist's bones constantly grow and are able to regenerate, often protruding from her body, skin and face. His entire skeleton has enhanced durability. He can then pull his bone protrusions from her body and use them as weapons or tools. His bones contain some wierd chemical that allows him to do this, and setting fire to these bones will react with the chemical violently, creating a miniature explosion that Travin uses as a weapon sometimes.

Bio: Travin is actually the brother of Luka, having been born several years before him, five to be precise. And does that give Travin a brotherly love for Luka?

No.

You see, when Travin was age 4 and his mother became pregnant with Luka, the family caught the eye of the Joker. The Joker realized that this family was giving birth to superpowers (as was evidenced by Travin's mutant ability, which manifested quiet earlier than Luka's), he went after the family. He kidnapped Travin and killed the father when the father tried to stop him. He only left the mother alive to give birth to Luka. However, the mother, who was a mutant herself, managed to escape the Joker, using her ability to shapeshift to disguise herself as a poor Swedish farmer. (Before, she had been a suburban housewife who hid her powers.) A year later, she gave birth to Luka, but that is a different story. Or story focuses on Travin. For you see, while Luka lived a somewhat ordinary life, Travin was living underneath the heel of the Joker. The Joker abused him and forced him to train his powers, trying to create a perfect warrior for the Joker. Like a hurt puppy, Travin achieved a unwavering dedication to the Joker, which was exactly what the Joker wanted. This went on for years and years, Travin growing up in secret. Finally, at age 29, Travin had full control of his powers and became the Joker's right-hand man. When the Joker allied with Magneto, Travin found himself one of many agents underneath them, taking the guise of "Anarchist". However, while Luka has no idea he has a brother, Travin knows of the connection and is now out to kill Luka no matter what, hating him for having the life he never could.

Faction: Evil

Weapons: None, unless you count his skeleton.

Personality: Travin was originally a nice, sensitive boy, but prolonged time with the Joker has turned his into a evil, bitter pyromaniac who is slightly insane. Sometimes he snaps and goes on crazy rampages, but strangely enough, he can be calmed down into (relative) sanity by watching something burn in a fire. As said before, he is a evil person, liking to watch people suffer, but sometimes things that remind him of his past life can temporarily break through to the nice boy he once was.

Archived