Slifer the sky dragon support

Coaster Guy

I know slifer is illegal, but if it was legal, these are some support cards.

451864.jpg

FLIP: Pay 1000 LP.

Special Summon one dragon-type monster from your hand or deck.

Pay 500 LP each standby phase to keep this effect in activation, if you refuse, destroy this and the summoned monster.

451864x.jpg

You can reveal this card in your hand, if you do, this card is counted as 2 cards in your hand.

451864b.jpg

Select the monster on the field with the highest ATK.

That monster cannot increase or decrease ATK by any means neccesary.

451864h.jpg

Select a card on the field equipped with "Ruinous Wall", double that card's ATK and destroy "Ruinous Wall".

Well, not bad, but:

First card's pic is squashed, try to find a better one.

Yes, i read your sig, but the fixes I wrote are to make the card easier to read, mainly.

OCG:

1st: Dragon-Type/Deck

Pay 500 LP each turn to keep this card on the field. If you do not, destroy this card and any monsters Summoned by this card's effect.

2nd:

If you reveal this card to your opponent while it's in your hand, this card is counted as 2 cards while in your hand.

3rd:

I think you meant "Ruined Wall" as name.

"Select the monster with the highest ATK on the field. The monster's ATK cannot be changed by any means."This would make the 4th card impossible, so I suggest adding this: ...any means except "Fiery Explosion" Or totally changing the last sentence to: "The monster's ATK can only be changed with "Fiery Explosion" "

4th

Suggestion: Make this card a Trap Card.

"Select a monster that is equipped with "Ruined Wall", double it's ATK and destroy "Ruined Wall" "

Hope this helps

7/10 besides that.

Would make Slifer too powerful though. Effect of 2nd and 4th would make it have a minimum of 4000 ATK, which is a duel winner.

Archived