Call of Duty: Tactical Warfare (OOC)[PG-16/Advanced/ Started/ Accepting

[spoiler=Plot]

In the year 2020, the Loyalists of Russian have turned and joined the Ultranationalist's Spetznaz, while the Army Rangers are still facing against the OpFor and the Task Forces are on their own easily out numbered but they have yet to bring out their best Task Forces yet, Task Force 181 and Task Force 242 These are the elite squadrons and can face the Ultranationalists.

[spoiler=Rules]

No God Modding

No OOC Posts only

At Least 3 lines long.

No Characters from Modern Warfare 1 or 2

No Spam/Flamming

Task Force 181 and Task Force 242 have 1 Captain and 1 Co-Captain.

Have Fun

[spoiler=Application]

Name:(Original names)

Code Name?: (Optional/ Limited to 4 People)

Task Force 181 or Task Force 242:

Personality: (3 or more Traits please)

Appearance: (No Anime Pictures)

Weapons: (1 Main and Secondary + Equipment)

Bio: (3 or more Lines)

[spoiler= My App.]

Name: Royce H. Donovan

Code Name?: No

Task Force 181 or Task Force 242: Task Force 181

Personality: Little Humorous, Focused, Commanding, and Caring

Appearance: Black Standard Army Suit, Millitary Vest, Black Gloves, and Commando Boots, Black Beanie, and medium brown hair.

[spoiler=Weapons]

Field: MP5k Silenced, Holographic, Extra Mags. .44 Magnum Akimbo. 2 Semtex, 3 Stun Grenades.

Stealth: Intervention Silenced, Heartbeat Sensor. M9 Silenced Tactical Knife. 1 Throwing Knife, 4 Smoke.

Bio: Raised in London Royce lived in a small house. He was the son of a S.A.S. soldier and a Chairperson of a big war company. He used to be reckless and vile, forced to go to boot camp at the age of 13, was the most feared. After 5 years of Boot Camp Richard returned home finding out that his father was tortured brutally before murdered by Spetznaz Soldiers, and his mother kidnapped raped and killed by Russians. Richard joined Task Force 242 and quickly became Captain at the age of 39, he still has an undying hatred for the Spetznaz.

[spoiler=Task Force 181]

Cpt. Donovan (Shattered Sorrow)

Co-Cpt. Sandstorm (Hass Mac)

Lt. Longshot (SirBigC9)

2nd Lt. Sandro (Vince01)

Major Viper (JG.)

Gunnerary SGT. GH0ST (Prince Shadow)

Lance Cpl. Fatal ( Social Slayer)

[spoiler=Task Force 242]

Cpt. Slash (Spartan919)

Cpl. Wolf (Maverick)

Started!

Call of Duty: Tactical Warfare

Name: William(Will) Sullivan

Code Name?: Sandstorm

Appearence: Black vest, black knee pads, black elbow pads, baggy army pants, medium bland hair.

Weapons:

Stealth: Mini-Uzi/Silenced. Desert Eagle/Tactical Knife. Throwing Knife.Stun Grenade

Field: M4A1/Red Dot Sight. AA-12/Grip. Throwing Knife. Stun Grenade

Sniper: Intervention. G18. Semtex. Stun Grenade

Other: Riot Shield. PP2000/Akimbo. Throwing Knife. Flashbang

Personality: Sarcastic, Humorous, sometimes quiet, thoughful.

Bio: William was raised in Manchester, he was a normal kid, he liked football(soccer) and he supported Manchester United. He was watching a game in the Old Trafford when his dad got in a fight with a Liverpool supporter and the in the end he shot Will's dad. After that things went downhill, his mom had to work, and couldnt raise him due to the lack of money so he raised enough to last for a month until he found Task Force 181. He had shot a gun before, so it was familiar to him, and he is pretty much good at all kinds of guns, no favourites. And so he met Royce Donovan in training, and both never suspected that they would work in an elite squad with each other.

First post, yay....

Name: Jason Lawson

Code Name?: Slash

Task Force 181 or Task Force 242: 242

Personality: Quiet, compassionate, stubborn, determined, curious

Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, full mustache, black army uniform, gloves, sleeves rolled up to elbows.

[spoiler=[b]Weapons[/b]:]

Field: G36C/thermal scope, Desert Eagle, Knife, Flash-bang Grenades

Stealth: P-90Silenced/Heartbeat Sensor, PP2000/Silenced, Tactical knife, stun grenade, chaff grenade

Bio: Jason was raised in a small town in the state of Idaho. He was an avid football watcher, and always spent Sunday afternoons watching games with his father. Until the day of the accident. The day after Jason's 15th birthday, his father got in an accident with a drunk. Angered, Jason went after the drunk, and killed him. The police thought that the drunk had overdosed, and accepted it, and forgot the matter. As soon as he turned 18, he joined the army, and quickly rose through the ranks. When he heard of Task Force 242, he immediately switched out.

Name: Chris Porker

Code Name?: Longshot

Personality: Quiet Killer, Accurate, Calm, Obedient, and Leader.

Appearance: Black Army Uniform, Black Helmet, Black Boots, White Undershirt, Baggy Pants, Short Brown Hair, and he's all covered with Camouflage.

Weapons:

Field: Intervention, M9 - Tactical Knife, Throwing Knife, Flash-Bang Grenades.

Stealth: Silenced Intervention, Silenced M9 - Tactical knife, Throwing Knife, Smoke Grenades.

Bio: Porker was a young white man that was raised in the South in the borders of Tennessee. He grew up around the hunting lifestyle and loved snipers. Porker was a good christian man but he also didn't ever mind cussing. Eventually after college he joined the military and went to sniper school where he excelled. He was then asked to join 1 of the Elite Squads of the military, Task Force 181. He accepted and was put in as a Sniper, which he has always been.

Name: Graham Imbersall

Code Name: Fatal

Task Force 181 or Task Force 242: 181

Personality: Solemn, Laid-Back, Underestimated, Cocky

Appearance: Rainy blonde hair covers his green eyes. He wears a black long sleeve with a long-styled neck, like a turle neck. Over that he has a basic commando vest in digital colors (WHITE/GRAY/BLACK). He wears long cargo pants in a basic black color, a pair of tough boots and some gloves.

Weapons: Field - M16A4 w/ Red Dot and Ext. Magz, Striker w/ Grip, Semtex (3) Smoke (2)

Stealth - Vector w/ Silencer and Holographic Sight, Akimbo USP. 45 w/ Silencers, Throwing Knife (1) Flash (2)

Other: M21 EBR w/ Heartbeat and Silencer, M93 Raffica w/ Red Dot and Silencer, Claymore (3) Stun (2)

Bio: Fatal grew up to a family of military background and knew his destiny for a long time. As he grew up his father would treat him to the customary shooting range and often times bought him guns for his birthdays (past 16 of course). He excelled in field battle, and wasn't a bad sniper either. Now he travels the world with one of the most professional and elite squad, Task Force 181. Fatal has spent the last 10 years of his life training himself in the art of Parkour. He is has trained his field skills to meet his Parkour abilities, making him a very versatile opponent. He has perfected various moves. This doesn't make him invincible, just very hard to hit.

Name: Alessandro Z. Raine

Code Name?: None; prefers being called 'Sandro'

Personality: Outgoing, Optimistic, Ready Smile, Calm, Sarcastic wit.

Appearance: Dark, short auburn hair. A day's worth of stubble on the jawline, but not above the lips. Possesses green eyes, and standard gear is dark-blue long sleeved turtleneck below military vest, matching cargo pants, black boots, dark-tinted visor. No gloves, but has elbow pads. Will, however, wear anything that is suitable for the mission ahead.

Weapons:

Field: FN P90, USP. 45, Full tang survival knife, C4, Flashbangs, Frag Grenades.

Stealth: FN P90 silenced, M1911 silenced, Full tang survival knife, Flashbangs, Frag Grenades.

Bio:

A British Diplomat father and a Chinese housewife mother does not make a very normal childhood for Alessandro. 'Sandro' to his friends, he was born and raised in Singapore, a vibrant city-state in Southeast Asia, with a multi-cultural background and environment, and the workplace of his father. He was given a lot of freedom to live his life throughout his teenage years, and yet somehow he managed to not falling astray and also at the same time succeeded in accumulating knowledge and insights into current world affairs and political intrigues in today's world that astonished his father.

Eventually, his father transferred back to London when he was 19, and the whole family followed. Sandro, who was serving the Singaporean mandatory National army Service, quickly transferred to a military career, eventually ending up in SAS, by way of the 22nd parachute regiment at the age of 24 though his extraordinary all-rounded soldiering capabilities and mental faculties.

However, his stint at the SAS was brief. Sandro was later assigned to Task Force 181, Whether through strings pulled by his father or his own merits he never confirmed, but the reason given to him was that his particular knowledge of international politics and crises could prove invaluable in a battlefield, where intel is scant, and thus prove to be effective in combating terror on a global scale; which is what the Task Forces are designed for.

Alessandro merely smiled and shrugged, accepting that he will now work with the best soldiers in the world.

Just a note, I don't actually have a preference to 181 or 242, but I'll just put 181 for the time being. Looking forward to RP with you all!

Name:(Marlow)

Code Name?: (Ghost)

Task Force 181 or Task Force 242:181

Personality:

-Likes to keep to himself

-He is always quiet

-Lonley

Appearance:His hair is to one side and he takes pride in it. He wears a dark uniform which is allways the colour of his surroundings.

Weapons:

Field:ACR ACOG w/scilencer & H-Beat , M9 w/Tactical Knife & Scielncer. 2 Smoke gren.

Stealth: SV98 Scliencer w/Heart Beat Senser & Spotting Tech M1911 Scilencer w/Tactical Knife

Bio: He is a dark figure who doesnt talk much.

He is on a quest to look for his kidnapped family.

He is also in great anger at the killer of his wife and will not stop to find who did.

Name: Kaij Kazuki

Code Name?: Viper

Personality: Always very serious, hardly ever jokes around. Has a very strong anti-smoking and drinking policy, because he wants his team/mates to be in tip-top condition. He is usually very rational, but if he gets mad, he could compete for the title "The Coldest Guy on Earth."

Appearance: He always has a very serious look on his face, with strands of long black hair often dropping down over the right side of his face. He is around 6'0", and is very slim, which is why he prefers to be sniping rather than in the action. He has icy blue eyes, which sometimes are scary just to even look at. A smile happens once in a while, but not often.

Weapons: Barrett .50cal w/ Thermal Scope + Silenced Desert Eagle + Tac Knife

Bio: Kaij started off as an assasin working for the Japanese Yakuza, being the highest ranking sniper ever to have graced their lands, with a kill count of around 175. He was eventually captured by the CIA, and after killing 4 armed guards with a simple knife, the army realized his potential. That was 7 years ago. Now he's largely left his past behind him. But when he gets behind the scope... He is merciless.

I would like to join...

Name: Perrin G. Volke

Code Name: Wolf

Task Force 181 or Task Force 242: TF 242

Personality: Perrin is a silent person. He tends to "mask" his real emotions around other people. He is intelligent, and likes to take on new challenges.

Appearance: Gold eyes, jet black hair with strips of crimson (left half of face is covered,the right half is spiked 2"), MICH TC-2000 Combat Helmet, Outer Tactical Vest (OTV), Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU), Combat boots. All gear is in digital colors (WHITE/GRAY/BLACK).

Weapons:

[spoiler=] [b]Field:[/b] M4A1 w/ACOG Scopeand M203 Grenade launcher, USP .45, Semtex (2), Stun Grenades (2)

Stealth: M14 EBR w/ Heartbeat Sensor and silencer, USP .45 w/silencer, Semtex (2), Throwing Knives (2)

Bio: Perrin was raised in Washington, he and his younger brother joined the USMC at ages 18 and 20. Perrin was deployed to Iraq a year later, while deployed in Iraq Perrin's talents were soon noticed by the US government and he was asked to join Task Force 242. Perrin agreed to join TF 242 after he learned that his younger brother was killed by Spetznaz. Perrin hold a grudge against the Spetznaz and won't rest until he kills every last one of them.

Sorry if my post was too long, I realized i had a lot of ground to cover after reading the first few post, especially since I'd like to give an overview on things.

If anything in my post was not to any of your taste, let me know and I'll edit it. 8)

Also, Shattered Sorrow, I've been meaning to ask, Where was the SAW? I was kinda stumped when you ordered me to man the SAW, but I improvised, see if its to your liking. Also, as of your last post, are the team already split up or are they still together? I'm assuming they have split up, and your team encountered the juggernaut and not ours, but I'll edit it if it's wrong. Cheers.

Okay guys; I'm abit confused here.....

Just to clarify, there are 2 entrances to the baddies' hideout:

-Right entrance is populated by Capt Donovan, Viper and Fatal, and Sandro(me), with our objective being to disable the M-11 missiles.

-Left entrance is for Sandstorm, Longshot and Ghost to take out the enemy leader: Kharkov Domoniski.

Ghost, your post shows your character in the wrong place, you are supposed to be with Sandstorm and Longshot at the other entrance, with baddies on your pursuit too.

Also, far be it for me to nitpick; but aren't the posts should at least be 3 lines long? So, Ghost, I would appreciate it if you put abit more effort, eh? No offense mate.

I'm also unsure where Slash and Wolf from the 242 are, am I mistaken to think that they joined us on the ground after their air support? Since Donovan mentioned that Slash was with us in his game plan when we were in the storage shed.....

More importantly, If the cave entrance collapsed behind us with Donovan shooting the mines, and Kaij actually collapsed the cave above the hostiles coming in front of us..........Doesn't that mean we are trapped....?

Any answer that could clear this up would be appreciated; Cheers

Archived