Call of Duty: Tactical Warfare (OOC)[PG-16/Advanced/ Started/ Accepting

Ok, my best guess is for 242, they're pretty much free to do what they want. I would assume that if they were on the ground, they would be right on 181's heels, and as such would be accompanying Sandstorm, Longshot, and Ghost to take out Dominiski, since the the other entrance was already collapsed.

But it's up to you.

Also, guys on my end.....aren't we pretty much trapped? Since Viper's grenade actually collapsed the cave in front of us on top of the hostiles?

For Ghost, delete your post that says you are with us, and join up with wolf on the other side. You guys could follow up on Maverik's post? I'm sure you guys could come up with something creative. 8)

Also, the missiles are armed, if you read my post, so a little sense of urgency would not be amiss to complete each of our objectives.

Ummm....guys on my end, just to clarify some stuff:

-The juggernauts actually breached a fake wall on the side of the cave, not a door.

-The hole they made when they breaches leads to a clearing outside, in the outdoors.(sunlight pouring into cavern.)

-So the M-11 missiles are actually outdoors, not inside the cave.(Else how could they fire, eh?)

-There are actually 4 juggernauts in addition to riot shields.

So, er, Shattered Sorrow, could you edit your post for abit? If you destroyed the missiles with C4, then all of us would already be in the open, and thus be in an extraction point. No need for another breach in the wall for that.

Thanks. Cheers.

EDIT: Sorry about the long absence, ended up posting another long post to make up for it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived