When there's a time to go Hero, there's a time to go ULTIMATE!

Jolta

[align=center]117444u.jpg

usdx.png

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. It can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Ultimate Mode Activate". This card is also treated as "Stardust Dragon". While this card is face-up on the field, you may negate the Effect of all cards on your opponent's side of the field. When this card is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Ultimate Subtype works almost like Assault Modes. Need I say more?

[/align]

Great cards that have sparked of one of the small brain cells in my tiny mind TOON STARDUST DRAGON it cant fail can it?

Oh yes it can.

Give Ultimate Mode Activate a cost, otherwise these become OP'd, bigtime.

Not very original, op'd, 6/10.

well this is rather OP'ed definitely change the 1 monster to "Stardust Dragon" no doubt as the other said. well for Ultimate Stardust Dragon, maybe put "Remove this card from play to negate all cards effect on the field, if this card is remove from play by this card's effect, Special summon "Stardust Dragon" from your Graveyard and cannot attack." I guess 5/10

I can't think of cards that alter monster names. Apart from Stratos. I mean Prisma(I get mixed up with those two).

Prisma won't help.

OK, how about "Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from your Extra Deck." for better OCG?

Actually' date=' when your're summoning Ultimate Stardust, you have to Tribute Stardust. If you're Summoning Ultimate Spidermonkey, you must Tribute Spidermonkey.

"which is also treated as the Tributed Monster".

[/quote']

PhantomofChaosGLAS-EN-SR.jpg

Even without anything like that, Ultimate Stardust Dragon is still overpowered. Once you get it out, your opponent cannot do anything to stop it.

Archived