My Touhou Archetype cards (editing some of it)

krazyxgamer

JUST SAYING I EDITED A LOT OF THE CARDS ON THIS POST SO CHECK THEM OUT TOO

so yeah these are the cards that i made i'm not sure if these are any good at all but i will share them anyways... i know there are too many for an archetype but Touhou has like 100+ chars so I'm sorry :(

all images are from safebooru and danbooru

I will take requests if there are ones that i missed or anything.. i don't think i missed any of the official ones... might start making some spells and traps now =w= but i won't make much spells or traps that are for specific chars because if i do i would have to make about 100+ more cards lol but i AM planning to make lots of field spells and continuous spells and traps... maybe some spell cards for the very major chars =D

[spoiler=my cards] 518960.jpg518960.jpg518960k.jpg518960e.jpg518960g.jpg518960y.jpg518960mc.jpg518960v.jpg518960s.jpg518960a.jpg518960p.jpg518960m.jpg518960x.jpg518960.jpg518960g.jpg518960b.jpg518960z.jpg518960k.jpg518960m.jpg518960u.jpg518960q.jpg518960qi.jpg518960zx.jpg518960d.jpg518960.jpg518960p.jpg518960i.jpg518960p.jpg518960.jpg518960y.jpg518960o.jpg518960r.jpg518960.jpg518960w.jpg518960n.jpg518960g.jpg518960v.jpg518960a.jpg518960b.jpg

518960h.jpg

This card can not be special summoned. You must sacrifice 4 monsters for tribute to summon this monster and one of them must be level 7 or higher. The normal summon of this monster can not be negated. All spells, traps and monster effects that designates or selects this card as a target are negated. Destroy this card when there are any other monster on your field. The attack of this card is increased by 800 per each plant monster on the field or graveyard of either players'.

518960.jpg518960p.jpg518960d.jpg518960.jpg518960q.jpg518960l.jpg518960l.jpg518960v.jpg518960g.jpg518960d.jpg518960s.jpg518960z.jpg518960t.jpg

518960.jpg

This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summon by removing from play 7 Dark fiend monsters from your graveyard. No other effect monsters can be on your side of the field while this card is face up. Every Standby phase special summon 1 Makai Demon token (1500 Attack 0 Defense) If this card would be destroyed you can tribute a Makai Demon token to negate the effect or attack and destroy the card. When this effect is activated destroy a card that your opponent controls

518960h.jpg518960p.jpg518960g.jpg518960c.jpg518960i.jpg518960t.jpg518960g.jpg518960x.jpg

518960t.jpg

This card can not be normal summoned or set. You can only special summon this card by sending one Yukari Yakumo that you control to the graveyard and pay 500 lifepoints. Any card effects that targets this card is negated. If this card attacks an opponent's monster, you can switch the attack and defense of the target monster and after damage step, inflict the Attack of the targeted monster as direct damage in addition to the battle damage. Return this card to your deck at the end phase and special summon Yukari Yakumo from the graveyard.

518960hs.jpg518960a.jpg518960go.jpg518960d.jpg518960j.jpg

518960c.jpg

This card can not be special summoned. The Normal Summon of this card can not be negated. This card requires 3 monsters for tribute. Once per turn you can discard 1 card from your hand to destroy one card that your opponent controls if it is a monster, inflict half of the monster's defense as damage to your opponent. If it is a spell or a trap card, your opponent must discard a random card from their hand and the top of their deck. Also you can remove from play 3 cards from the top of your deck to negate the activation of a trap or spell.

518960.jpg518960.jpg518960q.jpg518960x.jpg

518960p.jpg

518960h.jpg

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play 1 Mystia Lorelei and 2 other monsters that you control. Negate the effects of all Trap cards that your opponent activates. If this card would get destroyed, you can destroy one other card that you control instead.

518960gu.jpg518960v.jpg518960s.jpg518960uu.jpg518960nz.jpg518960tv.jpg518960j.jpg518960oh.jpg518960na.jpg518960d.jpg518960x.jpg518960.jpg518960d.jpg518960x.jpg

518960bs.jpg

You can not normal summon or set this card. You can only special summon this card by tributing 3 Dark Fiend type monsters that you control. This card's attack is the combined attack of the 3 monsters you tribute. You can tribute this card to negate the activation of a card effect that would destroy a monster on your side of the field (including this monster). If this card was sent to the graveyard this way, special summon it on your side of the field at the end phase with the same attack and defense it had.

518960s.jpg

518960k.jpg518960q.jpg518960g.jpg518960t.jpg518960z.jpg518960w.jpg518960fu.jpg518960u.jpg518960uv.jpg518960c.jpg518960v.jpg518960x.jpg518960e.jpg518960p.jpg

518960t.jpg

This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned by removing from play 3 zombie type monsters from your graveyard. Monster cards that this card destroy is removed from play. If this card is destroyed by battle decrease the attack of the monster that destroyed it by half of its original attack. If this card gets destroyed by a card effect inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's life.

instead of a second Lily White i was supposed to put this in

518960w.jpg

sorry

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh dayum how did i forget this

518960i.jpg

i might try making more but i don't think i can find a good enough pic for them

[spoiler=some other cards]518960d.jpg

518960i.jpg

Shanghai Doll + Hourai Doll

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization"). This monster can not be destroyed by battle or card effects when "Alice Margatroid" is on your side of the field. When "Alice Margatroid" is on your side of the field, your opponent can not choose "Alice Margatroid" as an attack target. A card that battles this card is destroyed after the damage step

518960r.jpg518960t.jpg518960.jpg518960u.jpg518960q.jpg518960x.jpg518960g.jpg518960l.jpg518960.jpg

518960e.jpg

You can Special Summon this card if you control "Kaenbyou Rin". When this card gets destroyed by battle Special Summon it to your side of the field during your next Standby Phase. If this effect is activated, this card gains 500 Attack on top of how much it had before getting destroyed. If this card gets destroyed by a card effect, return it to your deck.

518960w.jpg518960u.jpg

[spoiler=koakuma version 2] 518960y.jpg

[spoiler=koishi version 2] 518960v.jpg

[spoiler=youmu version 2] 518960h.jpg

[spoiler=MOAR cards] 518960ec.jpg518960i.jpg518960vu.jpg518960.jpg518960i.jpg

518960m.jpg

When this card gets destroyed you can special summon 1 "Flandre Scarlet" from your hand or deck, ignore the special summon effect. If one of these monsters are face up on the field they gain the following effects:

-Meiling Hong:Gain 2000 Defense

-Sakuya Izayoi: You can negate one attack per turn.

-Koakuma: This monster can attack twice during the same battle phase.

-Patchouli Knowledge: You can negate the activation of a spell or trap by discarding one spell card from your hand.

-Remilia Scarlet: Gain 600 Attack and Defense. By destroying one card that you control, you can negate the attack of a monster or the activation of a card effect.

518960q.jpg

This card can only be activated when "Komachi Onozuka" or "Shikieiki Yamaxanadou" is on the field. When a monster gets destroyed, remove it from play instead of sending it to the graveyard and put a counter on this card. If you control "Komachi Onozuka" then you can remove a counter from this card to special summon one level 4 or lower monster that has been removed from play. If you control "Shikieiki Yamaxanadou" then you can remove a counter to flip a coin. If it's heads then you can destroy a card that your opponent controls. If it's tails, then discard 1 card in your hand. If you can't then your opponent gains 500 life point

518960p.jpg

518960iu.jpg

You can only activate this card when "Patchouli Knowledge" is on the field. Monsters with following attributes gain the following effects:

Fire: Gain 400 Attack

Water: Discard 1 card to Attack twice during the same battle phase.

Earth: Gain 600 Defense

Light: Discard one card from your opponent's hand when this monster successfully attacks.

Wind: You can destroy one card you control to destroy one Spell or Trap card that your opponent controls.

Destroy this card when Patchouli Knowledge is removed from the field and Special Summon 2 Element Tokens " Earth Rock 0 Attack 0 Defense"

518960r.jpg

518960m.jpg518960b.jpg518960y.jpg518960s.jpg518960l.jpg

Hello!

I was looking your cards for a while, till I decided I am attempting to rate them. You have quite a lot of cards, so this will be a long run. I have to state first that I try to rate by creativity, flavour and usefulness/balance. You have too much cards to rate them all now, so I'm going in groups. At first, I'm commenting the cards from the beginning till Kazami Yuka.

Cirno: The effect, if used in the right time, can protect itself moderately, but otherwise not that effective - there are better defensive cards around. 6/10

Advent Cirno: Considering the fact that you have to use exactly one non-Tuner monster, the Summoning of this card is somewhat more difficult but doable. The effect reminds me to the Ojama monsters, except this one has the strength to protect itself. 7.5/10

Aki Sisters: What happens if you draw a monster which cannot be Special Summoned, yet it is Level 5 or lower? Anyway, unless you know when to pull this out, can be a bit tricky to use. 6.5/10

Alice Margatroid: A decently powered card with Tuner supporting. I have to admit, I like it. 8/10

Shanghai Doll and Hourai Doll: I rate them together, as they are quite similar. If you already have Alice Margatroid on the field, you are most likely capable of pulling out a Synchro Summon, so their effects are somewhat situational (unless you are waiting for more monsters for a higher Level Synchro). 7/10

Aya Shameimaru: Harpie Decks would love this card. Searchable, can provide a card advantage, but weak enough to be not broken. 8.5/10

Byakuren Hijiri: With her effect, you can bring up a monster with roughly 2400-2500 ATK if your Deck contains a fitting monster, practically replenishing your strength. Interesting idea. 7.5/10

Chen Yakumo: Considering the upcoming support for Beast-Type monsters, this card could become very useful in the proper setup, I believe. 8/10

Ran Yakumo: Yep. More Beast-Type support.And just as good as the previous one. 8/10

Yukari Yakumo: Wow! I like this one a lot! With its power, it can defeat most of its enemies, and even if your enemy is getting rid of it (except by remove from play or return to Extra Deck), you can lessen your casualties. Nice job! 9/10

Chiyuri Kitashirakawa: I believe that Machine decks have better options to boost up their monsters then a Level 5 monster with subpar stats. 5/10

Daiyousei: Like a reverse Quillbolt Hedgehog - which means it can see a place in a Synchro Deck. 7.5/10

Kaguya Houraisan: For a Tuner monster, it's unusually high in Level. The protection effect is nifty, but I don't really see much use of its card (outside its specific Synchro Monster, of course). 5.5/10

Reisen Udonge Inaba: The same effect as Patrician of Darkness, but unlike that one, Beast-Warriors don't have the same easy way to summon a monster like that. 5.5/10

Eirin Yagokoro: Yes. It's powerful. But considering its Synchro Materials, it is somewhat awesome but impractical. 7/10

Watatsuki no Toyohime: It's good that you attempted to make a support for Kaguya and Reisen, but unfortunately, it still doesn't make them good enough. I can appreciate the effort, though. 6.5/10

Watatsuki no Yorihime: The Special Summon effect sounds like a nifty idea. On the other hand, it has a bit low stats to work properly. It has potential, but needs preparation to work. 6.5/10

Ellen: An odd card. The only time when this card is useful is if you play against a Venom or Reptilianne deck. And you cannot even boost it up if needed. 4/10, 7/10 against Venoms and Reptiliannes.

Elly: In a milling deck, it can see uses - even though there are easier to use milling cards. Unfortunately, nowadays sending card to the Graveyard can fuel some concepts, probably backfiring the effect on you. 5.5/10

Keine Kamishirasawa and EX Keine: A bit slow to work, but if you can stall good enough, you can bring it up. Feels okay, but impractical. 6/10

Rumia: Techinically, this monster is 2000/2800 against Warrior-Type and Spellcaster-Type monsters. I feel it a bit too high, considering it's a Level 3 monster. Could you lower the boost a bit? The card fetching effect is cool. 7/10

Removal of the Seal and EX Rumia: Considering the Summoning of Ritual Monsters, this one is pretty powerful and effective. Quite good for a Ritual Monster, in my opinion. 8/10

Wriggle Nightbug: You can increase the base ATK of this card to 1000 to make it on par with Hunter Owl, which has a similar effect, but for WIND monsters. 7.5/10

EX Wriggle: I don't really now what are the used Insect-Type monsters nowadays, but considering the Summoning Conditions, it feels a bit hard to pull out. 6.5/10

Flandre Scarlet: A kamikaze effect, but it's broken. I would recommend halving the destroyed cards. I mean, the current way you can clear half the opponent's full field with a lucky roll. 5/10, 7/10 if corrected.

Fujiwara no Mokou: What's with all these 2500 ATK / 2800 DEF cards? Even though for this one, it's not a problem, thanks to its effect to Special Summon itself. 8/10

Mugetsu and Gengetsu: You made a two Tribute monster worthy to use, and in the process you came up with a burn card which can be painful to Spell Card-using decks. I really like these two. I would switch Gengetsu's ATK and DEF though. 9/10

Genji: Scrap-Iron Scarecrow as a monster. Enough said. 7.5/10

Hatate Himekaidou: Again, Harpie Decks would like this, even though they can also use Flying Kamakiri #1, but this one is more fitting being a Winged Beast. 8.5/10

Hieda no Akyu: I would rather use Chaos Necromancer instead of this one. 4/10

Hina Kagiyama: Considering it has an effect on your monsters too, it somewhat kills the usefulness of this card - yes, it's flavorful, I admit. 4.5/10

Iku Nagae: Foolish Burial , cost for Lightning Vortex, and many other ways to pull this one out. The second effect is like an inverted and weakened Mage Power, but you won't use this for being a beatstick. 7.5/10

Kaenbyou Rin: Too slow to work for a Level 5 monster. Compare this one with Gigantic Cephalotus and you'll understand what I meant. 5/10

Kana Anaberal: Seems like a variation of the Charmer monsters, but instead of Summoning from your hand, it takes away a monster your opponent controls. And just like Charmers, this one is really impractical to use (which is a shame, I admit she is one of my favorite Touhou characters...). 5/10

Kanako Yasaka: Well, it creates Tokens, which is always great, but for its Level, I expected some more effect, I admit. 6/10

Kazami Yuka: Insanely powerful... and insanely hard to summon. And the funniest thing? It can be taken out if your opponent gives you a token monster or anything like that. So yeah. 6.5/10

I'm glad to hear you can appreciate my advices. This is why I like giving reviews like that.

Now, for the next bunch of cards, until Maribel Hearn!

Kisume: The problem with this card is that Man-Eater Bug or Grave Squirmer is superior than this card. Could you give some effect to it which makes it better somehow? 4.5/10

Koakuma: Would be interesting in a Spell Card-heavy deck, which is curious, as most of the cards in a deck like that are Spellcaster-Type. But as she is a demon of sort, I know why it is that way. 6.5/10

Kogasa Tatara: Actually, it's a pretty good card, as it can mess up an attack-heavy force, somehow like Earthquake does. I like this one! 8.5/10

Koishi Komeji: A simple beatstick with a penalty. Could have seen some extra effect. 5.5/10

Satori Komeji: A boosted version of the popular Tuner monster Krebons. Can be interesting to use, if you are going for Synchro Summoning of a higher Level monster. 7.5/10

Komachi Onozuka: Picking out annoying cards from the Graveyard of your opponent is always a good thing, even though the effect is somewhat gimmicky to pull out. 7/10

Konngara: The ATK increase is way too slow (especially for a monster of this Level), the second effect can be interesting if your opponent likes to play around with remove from play cards. 5.5/10, 7/10 against remove from play-heavy decks.

Kotohime: Yay! Another of my favorite characters, and she has a pretty interesting effect, combined with a decent ATK for her Level! 8.5/10

Kurumi: Eh. If I want a similar effect, I can just use Drillroid, which doesn't even has a penalty and a bit higher in ATK. 3/10

Letty Whiterock: Pretty cool (no pun intended) in a WATER Deck, but if I remember correctly, she is not that powerful in canon. Or did I miss something? 8/10

Lily White: Holy crap, she is a portable Dark Hole. And even though she cannot be Special Summoned, but you can Special Summon another monster to provide a Tribute fodder for this one. Maybe you should add "You must Tribute a Fairy-Type monster to Tribute Summon this monster.", and even that way, there is a chance it would be Limited. 7/10

Luize: In a cure / burn deck, she could be pretty interesting. The last effect is just a plus. 7.5/10

Shinki: A somewhat weaker version of Rainbow Dark Dragon. The Token generation is not bad, though. 7/10

Luna Child: A generic direct attacker. Not much more to say about her. 4/10

Sunny Milk: This one is more interesting, it theoretically has the chance to have 2000 ATK - which is a lot for a Level 2 monster. Protecting the other ones is a bit difficult, though. 6/10

Star Sapphire: Summon from the Extra Deck? Does it suppose to ignore Summoning Condisions, or you can Summon only monsters who have no such restrictions? (e.g. stuff like "This monster can be Summoned only by Fusion Summon.") Either way, if you do manage to pull this out, this can be nasty. Very nasty, especially considering for little fairies like them. 7/10

Lyrica Prismriver, Merlin Prismriver and Lunasa Prismriver: Pretty straightforward supportive cards, with Lunasa turning in an opponent-only Gravity Bind in conjunction with the other two cards. 6/10 for Lyrica and Merlin, 7/10 for Lunasa

Mai and Yuki: Way too generic, and Mai can be OPd if you can fetch Yuki to the Graveyard fast. 3/10

Maribel Hearn: Wow... she is powerful - yet considering she stays for only one turn, does it really worth it? I am not so sure... 6/10

[spoiler=upgraded kisume]518960i.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded Luna Child]518960r.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded Yuka]518960e.jpg

This card can not be special summoned. You must sacrifice 4 monsters for tribute to summon this monster and one of them must be level 7 or higher. The normal summon of this monster can not be negated. All spells, traps and monster effects that designates or selects this card as a target are negated. Destroy this card when there are any other effect monsters on your side of the field. The attack of this card is increased by 800 per each plant monster on the field or graveyard of either player's.

[spoiler=upgraded Orin]518960a.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded Aki Shimai]518960hd.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded(?)Kana]idk if this solved the problem... but oh well

518960i.jpg

[spoiler=somewhat upgraded ellen]518960j.jpg

[spoiler=chiyuri with a completely new effect]518960.jpg

[spoiler=changed mai and yuki]idk if this made them any better buut...518960e.jpg518960l.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded kaguya and reisen]Now their effects are pretty pointless but i will leave it anyways lol

518960r.jpg518960n.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded Kurumi] idk if it's broken or not but oh well

518960t.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded kongarra]518960r.jpg

[spoiler=less broken Lily White]518960u.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded koishi]518960i.jpg

[spoiler=upgraded kanako]i have to admit... she kinda sucked but w.e i think she's a bit better now...

518960l.jpg

[spoiler=Hina with a weird effect] i honestly didn't know what to do so i just did this... i'm prepared for another low rating on this card =/

518960.jpg

[spoiler=super changed Flandre] yeah i changed this card a lot... idk if it's even more broken or not... but uhh... yeah...

518960v.jpg

This card can not be special summoned. You can pay 1200 life point to role a dice every time it's your standby phase. If you get a 2 you can destroy up to 2 cards that your opponent controls. If you get a 6 you can destroy up to 3 cards on the field. If you get an odd number, this card can attack twice this turn during the same battle phase. If you get a 4 you can special summon 3 "Flandre" Tokens on your side of the field (level 4 Fire Zombie 1500 Attack 1500 Defense) . If this card would be destroyed you can destroy a "Flandre Token" instead.

[spoiler=changed rumia a bit]518960lv.jpg

i tried changing all the ones with a rating below a 6 xD

As for the modified cards, I can see how they are better at their new state. It's good to see how you work on your set. Considering this, I can increase their rating compared to my original rates by the following numbers:

Kisume: +1, Luna Child: +1, Yuka: +1, Rin: +1, Aki: +1, Kana: +0.5, Ellen: +0.5, Chiyuri: +1, Mai: +1.5, Yuki: +1.5, Kaguya: +1, Reisen: +1 (their new effects make them curiously Lightsworn-support...), Kurumi: +0.5, Konngara: +1, Lily White: +1, Koishi: +1, Kanako: +1, Hina: +0.5, Flandre: +0 (it's still quite broken, sorry), Rumia: +1.5, Elly: +1.5

And for the next batch of cards - until Orange:

Marisa Kirisame: This effect can be nasty, but it has a very high cost. Probably you should change it to 3 Spell Cards instead of 4 (or more) cards. 6.5/10

Maybell Haniwa: Excuse me, but who is this? I don't even remember her name... As for the effect, there are much better ways to change Attributes... 3/10

Medicine Melancholy: Two of this card = lock. Combined with its burn effect, I have to say it's pretty good. 8/10

Meiling Hong: A beatstick. Nothing more to say about her. 5/10

Meira: I would increase her base ATK to 1500, but otherwise, not that bad of an idea. 6.5/10

Mima: I would lower its ATK to 3500, but fine for a boss monster Also, since when she is that powerful? You put her above the power of Yukari and other high ranked bosses... 7/10

Mitori Kawashiro: A fanon character, huh? As for the effect, it's like a mini-Jinzo, which makes her pretty effective, maybe a bit too effective, it's kind of hard to judge. Anyway, I like it. 9/10

Momiji Inubashiri: A hand-revealing effect? Flavorful, but not really useful in the current setting, unless you have lots of discarding cards from the hand of your opponent effects... 4.5/10

Morichika Rinnosuke: For recylcing cards from the Graveyard, it's pretty good, and it even has a decent DEF to stay on the field for long enough. 8.5/10

Murasa Minamitsu: Funny, that in A Legendary Ocean Deck, you don't even need to use her effect for fast summoning. Interesting... 7.5/10

Mystia Lorelei: Gravity Bind, Level Limit - Area B, Messenger of Peace... several cards which are more useful than this one. 3.5/10

Advent Mystia: Considering its Summoning requirement, too hard to pull out. Also, 3800 ATK? I don't know these Advent versions... 4.5/10

Nazrin: More recovery from Graveyard. Simple effect, but useful. 8/10

Nitori Kawashiro: With these stats, it's very unlikely it will get any useful monsters - unless they are weak but skillful cards. 5.5/10

Nue Houjou: As a Level 5 Synchro monster, easy enough to Summon, but its effect is just like a boosted Copycat which applies to the Graveyard instead of the field. Fetch a powerful monster to the Graveyard for massive damage! 6.5/10

Orange: Yet another hand advantage supporting monster, it is helpful, just like Nazrin. 8/10

i guess i will do something about some of the chars... but one thing

i won't change meiling xD she's like a joke char i made her a joke card lol

same with maybell idk who she is so i don't know what to do with her lol

as for mima she is considered one of the strongest bosses in touhou she is on par with yuka from what i heard and saw but yeah i will decrease her attack to 3500

as for mystia i thought it would be too cheap to have it at lvl 4 :/

Advent people are fanmade and yeeah i didn't know what to do

so i guess i will increase advent mystia's attack to 4000 and make mystia a tad better... maybe make her a level 4 with high defense same attack?

and as for momiji her ability is to see far away so idk what to do with her :/ maybe have the same flip coin effect but look at the top 3 cards in your own deck and rearrange them idk oh well thanks again

Actually, I wouldn't say that Meiling is a joke character - she is a respectable martial artist, it's only her danmaku abilities are somewhat weak. She is underrated by fanon, in my opinion. Her poor performance in IaMP did not help her reputation either. I think it's okay her being a beatstick, representing what I explained.

As for Maybell - if you don't know who she is, why did you decide a card based on her? And for the Advent ones - fanon is hard to deal with.

Up to the next bunch, which will complete your main monster group!

Parsee Mizuhashi: There are better monsters which can support Life Point increasing. I would change this card from Life Points increase to inflicting damage to your opponent equal to 100 x the Level of the highest Level on the monster your opponent controls. (Most likely, she is jealous on the most powerful ones.) 4/10, 6/10 if changed.

Patchouli Knowledge: The Attribute changing is gimmicky but flavorful, while the Spell Card fetching is what makes this card more useful. 6.5/10

Reimu Hakurei: Getsu Fuhma has exactly the same effect. Could you add something more unique? 5/10, as she is at least decently powered.

Reiuji Utsuho: Her base ATK is rather low, but with the boost, she can be powered up really high. I wonder how much would be her impact on game balance... 6.5/10

Remilia Scarlet: Way too simple effect, especially for a charcater in her rank. You should definitely add something to her - probably something related to other SDM members... 4/10

Rika: Limiter Removal is more useful for this effect. I would recommending giving her an effect related to her Flower Tank and Evil Eye Sigma (you should make these too, so that three cards could work together). 4.5/10

Ruukoto: Aww, so cute =) Anyway, the problem with this card is that you rarely have enough cards to keep her on the field. I think "If you don't have 3 or more cards in your hand..." would be enough instead of just more than 3 cards. 5/10, 6/10 if changed.

Sakuya Izayoi: It feels very similar to Yata-Garasu (only this effect activates with monster destruction, not with damage). I'm still afraid that a lock-down could be produced by this card too... No idea how to rate this card.

Sanae Kochiya: Luck-based decks could see uses of that card, even though they have other ways to help themeselves. 7/10

Sara: Command Knight, Marauding Captain and other Warrior-Type locks can help it, but not a significant support, in my opinion. 5/10

Sariel: A LIGHT Fairy-Type monster which requires DARK Fiend-Type tributes. Couldn't you make her a DARK Fairy-Type monster? (She is the Angel of Death, after all). Another hard to summon, hard to get rid of boss monster. 7/10

Shikieiki Yamaxanadu: A 50% chance Raigeki when it gets destroyed? Curious, considering that the penalty damage isn't that bad in case you are getting a wrong result. With good enough support, it can be pretty amusing to use. 8/10

Shou Toramaru: We already had a similar effect in this set. This one just does not worth the tribute. 3/10

Suika Ibuki: Quite good for a swarming Deck, average in other places. 5/10, 7/10 in swarm decks.

Suwako Moriya: If she would be Level 5, she could be used in conjuction with A Legendary Ocean. Believe me, it would make her much more useful. 5/10, 7/10 if changed.

Tenshi Hinanai: Frankly, would you use a high Level monster like her for such a minor goal of screwing up Continuous Spells/Traps and Field Spells? I don't think so. 6/10

Tewi Inaba: Yay more luck based cards - and not that bad, actually, even though it's easier to get rid of her just by an attack. Mist Body / Heart of the Clear Water helps. 7/10

Tokiko: Just like your Aya, and Hatate, this one would be welcome in a Harpie deck. And it's good enough for this. 8.5/10

Unnamed Giant Catfish: Would you mind to explain what is the usefulness of this card, besides being an emergency monster if you are low on Life Points? Burn decks wouldn't proft much from it. 4.5/10

Usami Renko: Some of your other fetching engines are much better in my opinion. Maribel Hearn is somewhat gimmicky. 6.5/10

Yamame Kurodani: Man-Eating Bug is more effective then just blocking a monster. Oh, and her flavor mentioned something about diseases, right? Can you give an effect which weakens (like, in each End Phases) your opponent's monsters? 5/10

Youmu Konpaku: Combine with cards which you would discard to the Graveyard, and this card will be pretty effective! 8.5/10

Yumeko: Take out the "Defense Position" part, and I'll rate this card 6.5/10. It would make her userful somewhat.

Yumemi Okazaki: It makes no sense to get yourself into a field disadvantage for an effect which would ultimately make you weaker. Change that effect, I cannot see a usefulness for it...

Yuugenmagan: Can be useful for swarming, yet you have more choices for this. 6.5/10

Yuugi Hoshiguma: Another beatstick, but that actually fits her. 6/10

Yuyuko Saigyouji: Actually, that's one of your best boss monsters, I believe. Balanced, fitting effect, and pretty helpful in a fitting Deck. Nice one! 9/10

Lily Black: It can be pretty nasty, yet the balance is somehow insured by the Summoning Condition. Well, you can just fetch a Lily White to your Graveyard. 7/10

Kumoi Ichirin: Simple, but the base ATK makes it searchable, while the effect can boost her when needed. Not bad. 8/10

My opinion is that your project is very big, and cause of that , the quality of the cards varies. But as I see the effort in making the cards useful and flavorful, so for the monsters in total, I can give a score of 7/10.

I would make evil eye stigma and the flower tank thing... but i can't find a pic with just them... SO i'm planning to make them spell cards =D so it would make sense for them to be with rika in a pic =3

yeah i understand your ratings on these... but in an arche type i just can't make EVERYTHING that great... it's like in every archetype there are always those useless cards that people don't use so i just tried to make some of those... yes they are pointless but eh i will try changing the broken ones and the really crappy ones so they at least have some use for them =3

thanks for your advice =3

it will be great if you can rate some of my other stuff =3

[spoiler=better yumemi] i think this made her too good...

518960u.jpg

[spoiler=catfish] well since Raiun mentioned burn i felt like doing this

518960z.jpg

[spoiler=tenshi with new effect]i don't really know the border between a good card and a broken card =/

518960.jpg

[spoiler=new mystia/advent]

ok tell me if this is broken or w.e now that mystia is better i dun think that the summoning condition is TOO harsh now for advent mystia =/

518960jl.jpg

518960.jpg

[spoiler=new Reimu with a Fetch effect] i just did this so it's easier to summon Meimu

518960cw.jpg

[spoiler=new Renko with a cool (in my opinion) fetching effect] 518960cx.jpg

[spoiler=new Sara with a decent effect now] 518960x.jpg

[spoiler= new Nitori with better attack and better (?) effect] 518960ir.jpg

[spoiler=Meira with 1500 atk]518960ac.jpg

[spoiler=somewhat changed Remilia] well this card is really good if S.D.M is out... buut... eh otherwise it kinda sucks maybe i should add another effect =/

518960sn.jpg

[spoiler=yorihime with changed stats]518960bk.jpg

[spoiler=Shou with a fetching effect] since i didn't want a similar effect or anything i just made a completely new effect somewhat relating to her lil lamp thing

518960vp.jpg

[spoiler=Yamame with one more effect] 518960p.jpg

[spoiler=cards that were changed a SLIGHT bit]518960g.jpg518960r.jpg518960v.jpg

i will continue to edit some of them

thank you Reiun for your kind advice =D

and thanks for the rating of a 7 i didn't even think i would get that high xD

and yes it's pretty hard makin a big set.. i just think about getting them done quick... can't think so much on quality when i think how huge this project is X_X AND this is my first project and one of the first cards i made were ridiculous since i didn't know THAT well about yugioh =/

after i finish this project i'm planning to make cards of FF bosses... not the chars... the bosses xD

Sorry for not answering, I was a bit busy nowadays~ ^^' And yes, I can understand that no one can create a perfect set. That's why I rate every single card, one by one. There are better ones and there are not so good ones. It's okay.

The modified cards gets boosts to them, based on the changes, just like the previous time.

Yumemi Okazaki: +0 (I think you kind of missed my point in this case, you actually made the effect even weaker), Unnamed Giant Catfish: +1, Tenshi Hinanai: +0.5, Mystia Lorelei: +1.5 (Actually, it's kind of curious as an effect), Advent Mystia: +0.5, Reimu Hakurei: +0.5, Usami Renko: +1.5, Sara: +0.5, Nitori Kawashiro: +1, Meira: +1, Remilia Scarlet: +1, Watatsuki no Yorihime: +1, Shou Toramaru: +1, Yamame Kurodani: +0.5, Parsee Mizuhashi: +0.5

New batch of card ratings:

Rapid Kedama Spam: It's more like an advantage to your opponent than an advantage to you. You are giving Tribute/Synchro Fodders for your opponent! (Also, what is the Level of the tokens?) At least you shouldn't allow the tokens to be used for a Tribute Summon (like in the case of Ojama Trio). 2/10

Goliath Doll: The last effect makes her really dangerous. Considering her Fusion Materials, she is quite decent. 6.5/10

Hisoutensoku: Considering the penalty, I feel it's somehow underpowered. At least his effect applies to himself... 4.5/10

Kimeemaru: ... do we really need a Yukkuri-based card? At least the effect is pretty interesting. It can be Summoned by Flying Kamakiri #1, but considering it Summons in Attack Position, this is a dangerous thing to do. I see potential in this card. 7/10

Konpaku Youki: A bit higher ATK wouldn't harm him, I think. Otherwise, I see what you were going to do with him. I thought you will add an effect related to Youmu, but oh well. 7/10, 7.5/10 if boosted the ATK a bit.

Layla Prismriver: Considering the combo related to the Prismrivers, it's pretty useful, I think. 7.5/10

Meimu: Do we need another Ally of Justice Catastor? I don't think so... 5/10

Reisen: For a minor character, her effect is something which worths using. Nice. 8/10

Satsuki Rin: Mystic Wok is better than this card, and it still sucks. Sorry... 2/10

Saigyou Ayakashi: The ATK increase is too high, and you again forgot to state the Level of the Tokens. 6/10

Sunflower Fairy: Freya, Spirit of Victory has a very similar effect, only it also had a protection effect. 5.5/10

Zombie Fairy: It keeps coming back... stronger and stronger... I think you should add a cost to the Special Summoning. 6/10, 7/10 if changed.

Kimeramaru: As I mentioned earlier, Aya (and actually, Kimeemaru too) could be used well in a WIND Winged Beast Deck. Why you would want to include a DARK Beast? As this monster does not even have Piercing Damage, it's effect is all but useless, as Defense Position monsters are rarely used. 2/10

Yukkurism: *sigh* I still don't like Yukkuri as a meme. For the card, it's not that bad, though. Protecting your weaker monsters (with which you wouldn't even attack) can be useful if you need to stall. 7/10

meh yukkuri is just something that i found on danbooru so i was like "might as well"

sorry for the token thing i always forget stuff

and i made kimeramaru as a joke i'm sorry :/

i just randomly found it so i just made it :/

as for meimu... fan made chars are hard to deal with but i like it :/ don't know much to do with her

i will try changing satsuki's effect to something useful :/ but idk wat

she's like a healer so i want it to have something to do with lifepoint increase... oh wait just thought of something good ^^ i will go change her effect ^^

as for meimu and things like that i will try to change it to something unique so be prepared for that >:3

ps: i'm sorry about yumemi i will go change her effect to something totally different >.<

[spoiler=kedama card]518960j.jpg

[spoiler=not so good but changed satsuki] well if done well there's a chance of gaining 1000+ lifepoints every turn

518960m.jpg

[spoiler=yumemi completely new] i really hope this one gets approved >.>

518960g.jpg

[spoiler=meimu changed]518960q.jpg

[spoiler=slight change]518960i.jpg518960t.jpg

idk if this is too low for a cost but..

518960a.jpg

i have a feeling this card is really weird now :/

518960z.jpg

[spoiler=rika with a weird effect] i can't find any good pic of evil eye and flower tank i'm sorry :( 518960lz.jpg

promise there are more coming

Sorry, if some of my ratings are very harsh - nowadays I have a tendency to put usability as a major point in my comments.

As for the card changes:

Rapid Kedama Spam is now a decent rival to Ojama Trio. 7/10

Satsuki Rin is currently a boosted up White Magician Pikeru. That way, you did your best to make her useful. 5.5/10

I like Yumemi Okazaki's new effect - it can mess up people who keep Setting Spell and Trap Cards - a bit situational, but interesting. 6.5/10

Meimu's new effect is a great improvement in creativity! 7/10

Saigyou Ayakashi and Youki Konpaku's new ratings are both 7.5/10 thanks to the corrections.

Zombie Fairy's new effect seems to be balancing enough, it gets the 7/10 as I promised.

For the new Kimeramaru, I believe you can still use "This monster is also treated as a DARK Beast-Type monster." to keep the chimera-like style. As for the effect - it's really a card I cannot properly judge. 5/10

Rika's new effect can work well in a Machine deck. Quite good as for now. 7/10

Don't worry, Flower Tank and Evil Eye Sigma are not really depicted, so it's indeed hard to find pictures about them.

no no i like honest opinions because then i can improve my set =D

but it's not like i can improve everything to perfection so yeah :/

thinkin about creating some more cards but idk... it's hard... all i do is look through danbooru and if i see something that i can make a card of i just do it lol... i'm currently on like page 450 on the touhou section of danbooru and i haven't found much xD but i got 2 new pics so i will make a card with them

[spoiler=some random stupid spell i made]518960q.jpg518960t.jpg518960r.jpg518960x.jpg

[spoiler=marisa with new cost]518960hi.jpg

[spoiler=mima with decreased attack]518960k.jpg

[spoiler=new momiji]518960e.jpg

[spoiler=new sakuya]518960j.jpg

[spoiler=slightly changed kimeramaru]518960f.jpg

[spoiler=hisoutensoku with another effect]518960e.jpg

[spoiler=sun flower fairy with another effect]518960y.jpg

[spoiler=new maybell haniwa] yeah i added a bit more effect to her... might as well since she still kinda sucks lol well not in certain situations

518960qp.jpg

ok i will add more soon =D

[spoiler=new spell card] 518960z.jpg

mmm... yeah about the pics... some of the chars have very VERY low variety on pics... and i just chose the best ones out of them... and some of them don't really have a good pic for cards so i tried my best :/

it would be nice if u can state some of the ones with the errors and in need of the better pics so i can work on it =)

Archived