My Touhou Archetype cards (editing some of it)

krazyxgamer

Join Forces: In a well-made Touhou deck, it can be an effective card. You just need to know how to use your cards. 7.5/10

Youkai Meal: Getting rid of a monster your opponent controls andgaining Life Points in the process? A nice addition for a Fiend Touhou deck! 8/10

Broken Seal: EX / Advent monsters do need the support of this card a lot, I think. So yes, you made a good job of making this card. 8/10

Phantom Ensemble: This feels like very devastating. Granted, you have to protect your 3 monsters, but it still doesn't change the power of this card. Maybe you should have to select 2 from the 3 effects... 6/10, 6.5/10 if changed.

The cards you changed are going on a nice direction. Because of that, I increase their ratings by 1, except for Sakuya (which gains +1.5), Sunflower Fairy (+0.5, now this card is a carbon copy of Freya, Spirit of Victory, except the stats and Level) and Maybell Haniwa (+0.5, somewhat better, but still a bit too slow to work properly).

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The edited cards gain +1 to their original rating for the new effects. You are getting better as you progress, I believe.

As for the new card, it feels a bit powerful. It has no cost, but it can get rid of not one, but two cards. The idea is not bad, but I believe some sort of cost would make it more balanced. 6/10, 7/10 if balanced out.

yeah i thought so tooo... do u think discarding a card would be good enough??

or should i make it creative??... i will make it creative but... i don't know if it's enough..

[spoiler=edited trap]518960lz.jpg

[spoiler=new cards]i thought twice before making this card... but... yeah...

518960z.jpg

518960c.jpg518960h.jpg518960.jpg518960z.jpg518960sl.jpg518960c.jpg

and exa raiun it would be great if you can rate some of my other cards xD it's on the first page xD i guess i can repost them if u can't find it or something lol

[spoiler=some more new cards]518960r.jpg518960.jpg

[spoiler=some more new cards]518960r.jpg518960.jpg

As I said, I've been viewing this thread for quite some time. To be able to read all the cards and effects. I haven't watched the anime, but I've heard nice things about it and it sure is on my to-be-watched list. I can see Exa Raiun has made his reviews and I see no point in repeating them.

Your cards are really amazing both in terms of effects and pictures.

For somebody new to YCM you sure have quite the skills.

Good job and keep it up! ^^

u know what the funny thing is?

the anime is a fanmade project sorta

it's actually a game xD

but thanks for your opinion

and i am NOT done with this set xD even though i would say i have a good enough amount to end the set right here xD

but i'm planning to make a little bit more spells/traps

I will rate the rest of the cards, but dealing with so many at the same time would be a bit troublesome for me, I have to tell. So in time, I'll rate all of them. :)

As for the new cards:

Rage Quit and Last Stand of the Weak: Okay, these destroy 1 card / 1 monster effects are a bit generic. Granted, Last Stand has a card drawing effect - which makes it arguably a bit too effective, probably you would want lowering that 1500 ATK to 1000 or 1200. 6.5/10

Gensokyou: Maybe the trap immunity is a bit overkill, but otherwise, I like how you varied with the effects on this Field Spell Card. 8.5/10

The Sacred Fire of the Phoenix: Almost like the banned Monster Reborn for Touhous, and an extra effect. I don't have to explain why this one is overpowered. 4/10

Stampeding Swarm: A boosted-up version of Inferno Reckless Summon, which doesn't give as much advantage for your opponent than the other one. I believe it's somewhat edgy in terms of balance. 5/10

Hidden Power: Venom? What does he have to do with Touhou? Jokes aside, you may want to limit the maximum Level of the Summoned monster, but otherwise, I appreciate this idea. 8/10

Eyes of Insanity: Shouldn't you need Reisen (I mean Udonge, not the other one) for the activation of this card? Or was it done that way for balance purposes? Either way, pretty interesting. 7.5/10

well i use a zombie deck and i have 3 book of lifes in my deck so yeah lol they aren't illegal or anything and it's like monster reborn for zombies and you get to remove from play 1 monster in their graveyard so i don't know if it's OP or not =/

about Venom- i know it ain't related to touhou but yeeeaahh lol that pic looked too cool T_T

i will balance the cards out as soon as i can i guess

The corrected cards, OCG check:

Hidden Power: You can activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Special Summon 1 Level 6 or lower "Touhou" monster from your hand and change the attack target to it. If that monster remains on the field during the End Phase, return it to your hand.

Balanced out. I think it's really good and useful

Last Stand of the Weak: You can activate this card when a "Touhou" monster you control with 1200 or less ATK is selected as an attack target. Destroy the attacking monster and draw 1 card.

This one can be kind over the top, but I guess if the monster has low stats it can be left this way (still...)

The Sacred Fire of the Phoenix: Discard 1 "Touhou" monster from your hand to Special Summon 1 "Touhou" monster from your Graveyard. (The discarded monster cannot be Special Summoned with this effect.) In addition, remove the top card from your opponent's Deck.

Here, I suggest the discarded monster to be higher level than the Summoned (I mean the Summoned to be lower Level than the discarded :D ;-)): ...Special Summon 1 "Touhou" monster with lower Level from your Graveyard.

That's about all. If you have really run out of ideas than I suggest starting a new set. You can always continue this one when your muse returns. :-)

Good luck! ^^

Lol if you mean "Eirin Yagokoro" yours is probably stronger than mine. Mine only stays on the field for 1 turn, and yours can negate anything basically and stay as long as it wants.

but aren't the combined level of the Synchro monsters needed off by 1 level short unless that was your plan unless I misread.

Archived