Wrath's War - [PG-16] - OOC Planning and Discussion Center

[align=center][spoiler=The Plot]

Who is Wrath, you ask? One can never exactly tell, since Wrath is nothing. Wrath is also something; anything; everything. Wrath is the best of us, and the worst. I guess you could say that Wrath is something real, yet something fictional.

Wrath was brought upon planet Earth after a herion-addicted scientist found himself "stoned" while looking straight into a beaker of a deadly chemical that he had named "Wrath". No one had known what happened next, but we all know one thing: This chemical called "Wrath" was spilt into a small town's water source. No one could prevent themselves from drinking the water, as they wouldn't know.

People who drank the water before others became dependent on pain-killers and alcohol to survive, as this "Wrath" has recently been proven to cause humans to suddenly crave drugs and alcohol and basically will kill to have the smallest amount of it. Wrath was first brought upon humans in that one small town, then throughout the county, then the continent, and before we knew it, the entire world.

While all this chaos was happening, humans were being tested by being put into a frozen chamber to see if scientists could prevent aging and let people live forever. However, the Scientists were later exposed to Wrath, and the humans being tested on were left to freeze for eternity.

You. Yes, YOU. You now wait in a special Puragatory, made for those who were trapped in their icy graves.. You see other humans sitting on the dusty, dark ground. Two moons in the sky shine brightly; their red hue letting you see the others around you. You all watch in shock as a decayed, rotten hand pops out of the ground. This hand pulls out a demon dresed in a fitting shadowy cloak from the deepest depths of Hell. It eyes each one of you before it begins speaking.

"Welcome to Puragtory." It turns to cough, and you see a small cloud of smoke shoot out of it's mouth. "You may refer to me as Abyss. Now, you all lived a life where you died unexpectedly, and even as test subjects! I have noticed that this planet Earth is infested with Wrath's Victims." Suddenly, a rock falls out of this demon's sleeve. You notice a small image on it. The demon goes into rage and orders a Beezlebub to take it away at once. As you start to think of the image more, you began to realize that is was a tattoo on someone that you knew and loved well. The professor who unleashed Wrath on Earth! It was his tattoo! But how...You shake your head, and return to the Abyss' speech.

"I am giving you all an opportunity to let Earth have a second chance. If you suceed, I will send you all to the past, so that you can prevent this from ever happening. If you fail, all humans will face the fire of Hell. To help you on your quest, I have opened up my lair so you may access weapons, armor, and much more of your choice. Once I leave here, you will all be placed in a deserted town where the nearest Wrath's Victim is 17,000 paces West. Feel free to do as you please: Just whatever it takes to kill every last Wrath's Victim, or to change every last being back to as it was before the breakout. I'm afraid I must go, but I assure you that we'll meet again soon enough. Begone!"

[spoiler=Registration Form(Mine used as an Example)]

YCM Name: Lazer Yoshi

Character Name: Emerald

Close-Range Weapon: SPAS 10-Gauge Shotgun

Medium-Long Range Weapon: AVB-7.62 w/ Semi-Auto mode.

Armor: Lightweight Body Padding

Personality: Easy-Going

[spoiler=Members]

1. [spoiler=Lazer Yoshi]YCM Name: Lazer Yoshi

Character Name: Emerald

Close-Range Weapon: SPAS 10-Gauge Shotgun

Medium-Long Range Weapon: AVB-7.62 w/ Semi-Auto mode.

Personality: Easy-Going

2. [spoiler=Christian Exodia]YCM Name: Christian Exodia

Character Name: Alex "The Phoenix" Ryder

Close Range Weapon: Sword disguised as Cane

Medium-Long Range Weapon: A Heat-Seeking AK-47

Personality: Very Calm & Collected; but fighting he is a Demon. Literally, in personality.

[spoiler=Spartan919]

YCM Name: Spartan919

Character Name: Leonardo Church

Close Range Weapon: Skorpion Sub Machine Gun

Medium-Long Range Weapon:[/b] G36C w./Semi-automatic, burst, and automatic modes

Armor: Light Kevlar Body Armor

Personality: Friendly, courageous, loyal

[spoiler=Kenny Bohner]

YCM Name: Kenny Bohner

Character Name: Kenny Bohner

Close-Range Weapon: Longsword

Medium-Long Range Weapon: Darn... the AK-47's already taken D: How 'bout an Uzi?

Armor: Very limited. Just a white t-shirt, a black, leather jacket, and some blue-jeans.

Personality: Comic relief

[spoiler=KWLegend]

YCM Name: KWLegend

Character Name: Shinn

Close-Range Weapon: Combat knife with bullets in the handle.

Medium-Long Range Weapon: Akimbo USP Pistols equiped with silencers.

Personality: Calm and collected durin and away from battle.

[spoiler=Shradow]

YCM Name:Shradow

Character Name: Daisuke Atamagaii

Close-Range Weapon: Drill Lance

Medium-Long Range Weapon: Barret M82 Sniper Rifle w/Armor Piercing Rounds

Armor: Medieval-style armor (breastplate, gauntlets, greaves, vambraces) made of modern alloys

Personality: Shy and Reserved

[/align]

YCM Name: Kenny Bohner

Character Name: Kenny Bohner

Close-Range Weapon: Longsword

Medium-Long Range Weapon: Darn... the AK-47's already taken D: How 'bout an Uzi?

Armor: Very limited. Just a white t-shirt, a black, leather jacket, and some blue-jeans.

Personality: Comic relief

wait, my registration is done.

YCM Name: KWLegend

Character Name: Shinn

Close-Range Weapon: Combat knife with bullets in the handle.

Medium-Long Range Weapon: Akimbo USP Pistols equiped with silencers.

Personality: Calm and collected durin and away from battle.

Wait, I have application!

YCM Name:Shradow

Character Name: Daisuke Atamagaii

Close-Range Weapon: Drill Lance

Medium-Long Range Weapon: Barret M82 Sniper Rifle w/Armor Piercing Rounds

Armor: Medieval-style armor (breastplate, greaves, vambraces) made of modern alloys

Personality: Shy and Reserved

Greaves are armor worn on the shin (some cover the upper thigh as well, but mine won't). They can also be used for attacking by fighting with kicks.

Vambraces are armor worn on the forearm.

And to be completely thorough, breastplates are armor worn on the torso.

Archived