_-~=Protoss=~-_ !!!Updates!!!

VoiceoftheVoid

What do you think?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Good!
    • Bad.
    • Erm, okay but not great or good.

WHEN RATING, DO NOT INCLUDE OCG RULES FOR THIS IS AN "Outside of the box" COLLECTION. INCLUDE OP THOUGH!!

This is my first collection ever. Please rate high and the card named 'Protoss' is basically any protoss zealot or citizen. I made the protrait pic wrong on purpose. Now lets start the collection.

548851.jpg

548851.jpg

548851.jpg

218627.jpg

548851.jpg

548851sx.jpg

548851.jpg

548851v.jpg

548851.jpg

548851y.jpg

548851i.jpg

548851e.jpg

548851a.jpg

548851r.jpg

Heres a non-protoss one.

218627.jpg

Hope you like it!

Late arrivals:

548851.jpg

548851.jpg

548851t.jpg

548851v.jpg

548851.jpg

548851v.jpg

548851e.jpg

548851u.jpg

548851h.jpg

Really late arrivals:

218627.jpg

218627.jpg

218627.jpg

218627.jpg

218627.jpg

218627.jpg

218627.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alrighty first off good idea, needs a little work like so:

1. first off as others say some OCG (original card grammar) errors. Some of the desriptions/effects need shortend such as on your dark archon, instead of putting psyonic and dark seperate put them together like so; Increase the attack of all psyonic and dark monsters on the field by 300. go through the cards and change things like that.

2. Use real types, instead of putting psyonic change it to psychic, spell caster, or faerie (ideas of course). these are real types and fit protoss just as well.

3. Try to make all the pictures the same. If one picture is art make them all art. If one is actual game character make them all that way.

4. Davine cards are frowned upon. this is because only the Egyptian god cards are davine.

5. Do not have things labeled as protoss. This is because if you were to duel somone with these cards not everyone knows what starcraft is and may not know what protoss is. Instead change it to Light monsters. that way it is not as confusing and allows the card to be played in a real deck (although it wont).

6. Shorten Aiurs effect. Its quite long and complicated. It targets to many creatures at once.

7. Dont make the cards dependent on pylon. because in official rules only 3 of one card can be in a deck. And because mothership requires 2/3 of that card.

Last one 8. this goes with the OCG errors. Instead of mothership exploding say it is sent to the graveyard, or is destroyed.

These are not meant to be rude or mean i just want to help you improve. i am very interested in these and hope to see these fixed and more cards to come. i give these a 3/10 for now and will rate them again when fixed.

PM me with any questions on this post or if you need any ideas.

Guest Dark-Azkrin666

okay i'm only going to rate 1 card not the hole thing...anyways

Aiur

OCG fix up lore:Als long as this card is on the field all Psionic type monsters gain 300 ATK except for "Mothership" and all Warrior, Beast, & Spellcaster type monsters Decrease the ATK by 300. Also all DIVINE AND LIGHT monsters on the field gain 100 DEF, and all DARK monsters on the field loose 100 DEF.(idk how to change the last part)

the ideas good also the OCG fix is pending, cause its pritty big, any ways i rate 7.8/10

so you asked me to rate the cards... 6/10!

Some suggestions:...

1. Get cards with backgrounds no words.

2. Go to photo bucket to get photos

3. Go to google images but there images are overused so dig deep to find some.

4. Maybe a little OCG errors i'm not sure.

So mainly it's the photos with little OCG errors maybe not once that's done i'll look again.

I'll take that advice! I'll be modifying cards every now and then and tyr to find something better for My life for aiur. The resources for this kind of collection for art is limited, so it might not be perfect.

Bump. Okay things I can't give a background because of limited resources or other reasons: Detector (I love it already.) Praetor Fenix (There is no other picture that is or like that with a background) double transformation (Same as Praetor Fenix) Dark archon and Darkness released (I did my best to get one with as much background as possible, but thats all I could get.)

Bump. (Lotsa bumps) Anyways a few updates have been made. Most cards now have backgrounds, some still don't due to reasons in the post before this.

Archived