4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Good!
    • Bad.
    • Erm, okay but not great or good.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7.99999/10 I subtracted 2.00001 for not making the Ritual right and a few other mistakes. If you insist on using those monsters for Ritual Summon, remove the Ritual Status from "Double Transformation" and "Archon" and make it a "Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set". Or you could make it like a normal Ritual Set, like this:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ritual

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mako109

pretty good...these will go well with my Terran and Zerg sets (Zerg, still working on it). I'm gonna do a Protoss set as well, so I will try finding different pics then yours ^^ hope ya don't mind! (check out my Terran set Y don't you?)

pretty good...these will go well with my Terran and Zerg sets (Zerg, still working on it). I'm gonna do a Protoss set as well, so I will try finding different pics then yours ^^ hope ya don't mind! (check out my Terran set Y don't you?)

Actually I dont mind you using my cards if you want, but I ahve hella ocg errors, so do what you want. I'll check out the terrans set then get to work on some protoss heroes cards.

Outside of the box? what a cheap translation.. you meant a new style.

Telling us not to rate and compare to real cards isn't a solution, you'll need to learn the right OCG someday.

I tried understanding it but I got confused.

you might hate me for that, and I'm sorry, but I didn't like, nothing personal

Pics: 3/10

Effects(+OCG): 4/10

Stats: 6/10

overall: 4.3/10

Archived