Hogwarts - A new generation (OOC)

Name: Sarah Lovegood

Appearance: Blonde hair, average height and build. Blue eyes.

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 5

Blood-type: (Muggle Born, halfblood, pure blood, ect.. This can be special, like half-giant, or part Veela): Pure Blood

Pet: (if any) Barn owl named Harriet

Best subjects: Potions, Transfigurations, DADA

Worst subjects: HoM, Divinations

Wand length: 9 1/2 '

Wand material: Yew

Wand core: Dragon Heartstring

Biography: Sarah was raised in a pure-blood family in Diagon Alley. She is completely immersed in the world of magic. Her mother has been teaching her potions since she was 6, and so she is now very advanced.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Clear Young

Appearance: Shoulder length mousey brown hair, blue eyes. 5'4. Chubby build, wears ear-rings 4 in each ear, two at the lobe and two at the top. Wears muggle clothes at weekends ect.

House: Gryffindor.

Year: 5th

Blood-type: Half Blood

Pet: Grey domestic haired rat

Best subjects: DADA and potions.

Worst subjects: Herbology.

Wand length: 12 inches.

Wand matierial: Willow.

Wand core: Unicorn Hair.

Biography: Born to Jareth and Maddy Young. Jareth is a wizard and was also in Gryffindor when he attended Hogwarts. Her mother died in childbirth, meaning she was raised by her father. She grew up in rual Glasgow, where she attended a muggle primmary school, and her first term of highschool, before reciving her Hogwarts letter at 11. She first learnt about magic at the late age of 8(her father and her lived in a mugle area) , when she acidentlly turned the family dog pink.

OK then' date=' I know what to do (you'd have thought it was hard to ignore a girl holding a struggling, overgrown, foul-mouthed ferret in her arms ¬¬)

'sabit too late for that now. I've left the store. Forgive my lack of attention.

Name: Jason Black

Appearance: [spoiler=Appearence]

Human_Inuyasha.jpg

House: Slytherin

Year: 5

Blood-type: Pure Blood

Pet: N/A

Best subjects. Potions, DADA,

Worst subjects: Transfiguration, CFMC

Wand length: 9 inch

Wand matierial: Bloodwood

Wand core: Chimera Scale

Biography: Jimmy was born in Europe where his parents always wanted him to be in slytherin he was brought up in a slytherein family where he was pressured to be a Git he went to Hogwarts under his fathers instruction and throughout the years has made a habit of being an A**hole to everyone he is currently in year 5 where he consideres himself the "King" of the school.

Name: James West (everyone calls him Jimmy)

Appearance:

Miroku3.jpg

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 6

Blood-type: Pure Blood

Pet:

Best subjects.

Worst subjects:

Wand length: 11 inches

Wand matierial: Mahogany

Wand core: Fwooper Feather

Biography: Jimmy is UP HIMSELF he has grown thinking the world revolved around him, he will use any chance to show off infront off people although he is nice guy and not the sort of person to be an a** he wants nothing morew than do his other 2 years at hogwarts and be noticed doing it.

OK then' date=' I know what to do (you'd have thought it was hard to ignore a girl holding a struggling, overgrown, foul-mouthed ferret in her arms ¬¬)

'sabit too late for that now. I've left the store. Forgive my lack of attention.

nevermind, you're not the only one - nonetheless, my character'll run into you anytime...

...now

Yay yay yaya yay!

Name: Valarie Stone

Appearance: [spoiler=Valarie]fav114.jpg

House: Gryfindor

Year: 3rd

Blood-type: Muggle-born

Pet: A pure black owl named Mystery.

Best subjects: Potions, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration

Worst subjects: Herbology, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures

Wand length: 11.5 inches

Wand matierial: Ash

Wand core: Dragon blood

Biography: Valarie had perfectly normal Muggle parents- she loved them with all of her heart, but she sometimes felt alone when she was with them, being a wizard ((Well, actually witch, but...)). When she was sent to Hogwarts, she was thrilled. She thought there would be others like her, mistreated by Muggles, and she would finally have friends. But she was dead wrong. She barely ever met Muggle-borns like herself, and soon felt alone, and became violent with anger. Valarie was always mistreated as a first-year, being Muggle-born. But she soon got a reputation- if somebody teased her, she would either punch them across the face or turn them into a beetle.

Archived