Hogwarts - A new generation (OOC)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm planning on moving on pretty soon. like over the course of my next few post I'll move onto night time, then we'll go from there to the next morning, and the trip to King's Cross Station, then we're on the train. The train probably won't last as long as Diagon Alley.

Yay yay yaya yay!

Name: Valarie Stone

Appearance: [spoiler=Valarie]fav114.jpg

House: Gryfindor

Year: 3rd

Blood-type: Muggle-born

Pet: A pure black owl named Mystery.

Best subjects: Potions' date=' Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration

Worst subjects: Herbology, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures

Wand length: 11.5 inches

Wand matierial: Ash

Wand core: Dragon blood

Biography: Valarie had perfectly normal Muggle parents- she loved them with all of her heart, but she sometimes felt alone when she was with them, being a wizard ((Well, actually witch, but...)). When she was sent to Hogwarts, she was thrilled. She thought there would be others like her, mistreated by Muggles, and she would finally have friends. But she was dead wrong. She barely ever met Muggle-borns like herself, and soon felt alone, and became violent with anger. Valarie was always mistreated as a first-year, being Muggle-born. But she soon got a reputation- if somebody teased her, she would either punch them across the face or turn them into a beetle.

[/quote']

I was never accepted or rejected...

She was accepted. I'm sure of it and there's really no need to be like that about it. By the way, Luna, would it kill you to clear it with everyone before skipping, I happen to know that Ducky and I had wanted to develop characters a little more in Diagon alley. Anyway, it's cool everyone. I accepted Pegasasu, She's awesome. I'll quote the post if everyone insists, but moving on, how long does everyone want to be on the train for?

Edit:

Yay yay yaya yay!

Name: Valarie Stone

Appearance: [spoiler=Valarie]fav114.jpg

House: Gryfindor

Year: 3rd

Blood-type: Muggle-born

Pet: A pure black owl named Mystery.

Best subjects: Potions' date=' Defense Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration

Worst subjects: Herbology, Charms, Care of Magical Creatures

Wand length: 11.5 inches

Wand matierial: Ash

Wand core: Dragon blood

Biography: Valarie had perfectly normal Muggle parents- she loved them with all of her heart, but she sometimes felt alone when she was with them, being a wizard ((Well, actually witch, but...)). When she was sent to Hogwarts, she was thrilled. She thought there would be others like her, mistreated by Muggles, and she would finally have friends. But she was dead wrong. She barely ever met Muggle-borns like herself, and soon felt alone, and became violent with anger. Valarie was always mistreated as a first-year, being Muggle-born. But she soon got a reputation- if somebody teased her, she would either punch them across the face or turn them into a beetle.

[/quote']

I stand corrected, I'm really sorry I've missed a couple of apps, Accepted. For future reference, if I don't respond to an app, PM me.

Name: Ellie

Appearance:1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl.jpg

House: Griffindor

Year: 1st year

Blood-type: Half-blood

Pet: Brown owl, (Ann)

Best subjects: Transfiguration, Defense against dark arts.

Worst subjects: Charms, History of Magic, Divination.

Wand length: 8.0"

Wand core: Phoenix tail.

Biography: Ellie's family has always been in Slytherin besides Ellie and her father. Ellie had no problem with that besides the fact that her aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, all avoided her because her father and her were different. Or at least they all thought she was different.

Ellie has always had had a thirst to show them that she was just as good as them, and Hogwarts, was her chance.

Password: Wingardium Leviosa.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Dean Thomas

Appearance:Tall, 'bout 5'7.Black skin & curly hair.

House:Gryffindor

Year:4

Blood-type:half-blood

Pet:Kneazle(Taincel)

Best subjects:Defense against dark arts,Charms,poitions

Worst subjects:Divinations,transfigurations

Wand length:13in

Wand matierial:Blackthorn

Wand core:dragon heartstring

Biography:Dean Thomas was a half-blood wizard, the son of a wizard and a muggle. His father had left his mother when Dean was young, and his mother married again, another man So, Dean had several siblings, as well. Although Dean and his mother did not know if his father was a wizard, he in fact was.

Dean Thomas is already the name of a Harry Potter character. Change the name and you're in.

Name: Ellie

Appearance:1184162286_InvisableAnimeGirl.jpg

House: Griffindor

Year: 1st year

Blood-type: Half-blood

Pet: Brown owl' date=' (Ann)

Best subjects: Transfiguration, Defense against dark arts.

Worst subjects: Charms, History of Magic, Divination.

Wand length: 8.0"

Wand core: Phoenix tail.

Biography: Ellie's family has always been in Slytherin besides Ellie and her father. Ellie had no problem with that besides the fact that her aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, all avoided her because her father and her were different. Or at least they all thought she was different.

Ellie has always had had a thirst to show them that she was just as good as them, and Hogwarts, was her chance.

Password: Wingardium Leviosa.

[/quote']

I could have sworn I accepted this.

Name: Britney Marie Clougher

Appearance: [spoiler=Pic?]blond.jpg

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 6

Blood-type: Halfblood and part veela from her grandmother.

Pet: Snowy Owl Named Natalie

Best subjects: Divination, Defense Against Dark Arts

Worst subjects: Potions, Care For Magical Creatures

Wand length: 12 1/2 inches

Wand matierial: Maple Wood

Wand core: Dragon's Tail

Biography: Britney is Cayden's older sister, And she is also very attached to her mother. She grew up on the outskirts of a city in Wales. She always went into the city to meet up with her muggle friends. She usually ends up almost exposing magic to the humans in numerous occasions.

She was always afraid the Magical Creatures that were kept at her house, She was especially terrified of Cayden's Acromantula. She was sad....or thats what she appeared to be but truly inside she was happy and she wanted to jump around. When she realized Cayden was playing guitar to vent his feelings about the death of his Acromantula, She was deeply interested.

That had gotten her to think about maybe learning how to sing. Now she is usually seen quoting lines from her favorite songs, Especially 'Shark In The Water' by Muggle singer VV Brown.

Archived