*Crashes through a window and rolls into the forum!*

Brawling Kobold

Is that a brush on fire I see? Shall I go get a bucket of water to douse the flames?

Are you familiar with Private Messages? Are these my "Private Battles"? Do I confuse people? Do I merely dissect their names?

Has anyone realized my "Fighting Style" so far?

If you can't tell the difference between your and you're' date=' does that make you a moron?

Yes, it does indeed.

[/quote']

Was that a fierce blow by the man who is holding the world, or was it a merely a soft breeze?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, but that would make one just a mere brush, unable to produce it's flames.

So PM's, eh? You merely join to PM people, or the other way around? People use their curiosity from your actions on the board to make people want to PM you about it? I'm certain that you do not confuse people, merely pique their curiosity. And I'm also certain that you do more than dissect people's names.

Your "Fighting Style" seems to be some kind of idealized form of asking questions in every manner possible.

If you can't tell the difference between your and you're' date=' does that make you a moron?

Yes, it does indeed.

[/quote']

Was that a fierce blow by the man who is holding the world, or was it a merely a soft breeze?

It's little more than standard corporal punishment against the pugnacious house spirit that dared to challenge a titan.

Yes, it does indeed.

[/quote']

It's little more than standard corporal punishment against the pugnacious house spirit that dared to challenge a titan.

Can you challenge that which has more power? You would think Titan's had undisputed force wouldn't you? Talk with them is strange when they aren't suspecting your "Blows", isn't it? In some battles they fall before they rise again, but how do I know they are bluffing? Questions of those with authority would be interesting wouldn't it?

Can you challenge that which has more power? You would think Titan's had undisputed force wouldn't you? Talk with them is strange when they aren't suspecting your "Blows"' date=' isn't it? In some battles they fall before they rise again, but how do I know they are bluffing? Questions of those with authority would be interesting wouldn't it?

[/quote']

That is often the way in which the world works. For the strong do not challenge the weak, they demolish them. A Titan's unlimited potential can be unleashed in different ways, some less apparent than others. Titans see all and know all, but to play along with the course of life is something far more suitable to beings of their kind. You can tell they aren't by the stone hard look of determination in the Titan's face. The one that has witnessed the rise and fall of power enough times to know how this will end.

I am the man who has carried the weight of the world on his shoulders and served it for all eternity with a less than glamorous position to attest to it, and you are but a clueless sprite that comes to me with questions, knowing I hold the answers.

How will this end for me? How will it end for one who has done no harm' date=' yet ask questions? Do you actively seek power like some of our fellow combatants here stride for, or do you seek something that gives unwanted power?

[/quote']

Badly. He who can only asks questions is one that cannot truly assert his beliefs and shall against anyone decent lose their little bout.

Your last question is interesting, however. It is the latter of the two which I seek.

Is this rational?

Do I need a reason?

Will you ever answer?

How is it possible for Crab Helmet to fail?

Would you rationalize something strange like Lady Gaga?

Should you have a reason?

Will you keep "Fighting"?

How is it to surprise attack a Titan?

How will this end for me? How will it end for one who has done no harm' date=' yet ask questions? Do you actively seek power like some of our fellow combatants here stride for, or do you seek something that gives unwanted power?

[/quote']

Badly. He who can only asks questions is one that cannot truly assert his beliefs and shall against anyone decent lose their little bout.

Your last question is interesting, however. It is the latter of the two which I seek.

Can you assert yourself in a different way?

Maybe your seeking will provide fruit?

[/quote']

Can you assert yourself in a different way?

Maybe your seeking will provide fruit?

Whichever way you assert yourself, it's the same point you're getting at. [is it the same point you're getting at, whichever way you assert yourself?]

Or perhaps a vegetable?

Archived