*Crashes through a window and rolls into the forum!*

Brawling Kobold

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what happened to you Rusty Shovel? Were you left out in the rain to long? Was one of your jobs working a swampy cemetery?

Is the Fish missing? Maybe somebody has eaten the Fish? I wonder if Fish go great with BBQs and Hot Sauce?

(Would you take offense to a comment to your name?)

I'd take no offense. XD

You're my new favorite lower level on this site. I <3 You.

Welcome

Lets see what you can do to me ;D

Grim? Are you related to the Brother's Grim? Maybe your related to the Grim Reaper? Perhaps your that Stern Judge who is on Vacation?

yo. enjoy your stay. K THX BAI.

So Baku Penguin why are you a spirit? Are you the avatar for all the penguins out there? Are you a crusade for these penguins?

Bet my name is hard........

anyways welcome to YCM' date=' hope you enjoy your stay :D

[/quote']

Hass Mac? Can I hass Cheeseburger instead?

Do I look like Grim Reaper to you? Though FM6' date=' is that a radio station or a new video game?

Welcome to YCM, *coughlayoffthejokescough*, Just kidding :D

So are you the lower half of a man or the lower half of a snake, Snake Boy? Maybe though your mostly human with snakes for arms but how I do know by just a name?

Well hello there, keep up your jokes. And you will definatly make a character of yourself. Someone set out from the pack, but, be warned. Not everyone will appreciate them, use the sparringly. You have been for warned. Know welcome to the Forum, and make sure you read the Ruels of a certin section before posting. Enjoy your stay and have fun, live long, RP, make cards, answer questions, give sugjestions, rate cards, and much much more!

Oh and uh, BTW, you asked for that Barni...*Snicker* *Snicker*

Well hello there' date=' keep up your jokes. And you will definatly make a character of yourself. Someone set out from the pack, but, be warned. Not everyone will appreciate them, use the sparringly. You have been for warned. Know welcome to the Forum, and make sure you read the Ruels of a certin section before posting. Enjoy your stay and have fun, live long, RP, make cards, answer questions, give sugjestions, rate cards, and much much more!

Oh and uh, BTW, you asked for that Barni...*Snicker* *Snicker*

[/quote']

JTB? Judge The Balloons? Jury Time Breakfast? Jello Twirled Baloney? Just To Ben?

Interesting. Though are you just in the form of mere jokes or are you merely being analytical? That is the question indeed, and another question would be your signature. Funny how a member supposedly new and has not had contact with the majority of those members would do battle with them.

So, what exactly is your battle? Debating, Philosophy, Psychology or something much more trivial?

I'll be keeping an eye on you and your battles.

Archived