Yu-Jo Friendship FTK?

Zauls

Got the idea of Byak when he told me about the strangest FTK ever made. Here it is:

Monsters: 4

Royal Magical Library X3

Summoner Monk

Spells: 33

Yu-Jo Friendship X3

Unity X3

Upstart Goblin X3

Into the Void X3

Broken Bamboo Sword X2

Golden Bamboo Sword X3

Magical Citadel of Endymion X3

Toon Table of Contents X3

Toon World

Hand Destruction X3

Dark World Dealing X3

Spell Powe Grasp X3

Traps: 3

Blasting the Ruins X2

Magical Explosion

Playbook:

Draw cards until you get Unity and Yu-Jo Friendship in your hand, activate Yu-Jo Friendship and reveal Unity. Stick your hand down your pants. Sneeze and cough on your hands. Pick your nose and ears. Lick your hands and spit on them. Your opponent forefeits because they don't want to shake your hand. Also, Magical Explosion and Blasting the Ruins are there just in case you have a disgusting little child who doesn't care if you stick your hand down your pants and offer them a handshake. It works more effectively than any other deck I have ever tested!

Got the idea of Byak when he told me about the strangest FTK ever made. Here it is:

Royal Magical Library X3

Summoner Monk

Yu-Jo Friendship X3

Unity X3

Upstart Goblin X3

Into the Void X3

Broken Bamboo Sword X2

Golden Bamboo Sword X3

Toon World

Hand Destruction X3

Dark World Dealing X3

Spell Powe Grasp X3

Blasting the Ruins X2

Magical Explosion

Playbook:

Draw cards until you get Unity and Yu-Jo Friendship in your hand' date=' activate Yu-Jo Friendship and reveal Unity. Stick your hand down your pants. Sneeze and cough on your hands. Pick your nose and ears. Lick your hands and spit on them. Your opponent forefeits because they don't want to shake your hand. Also, Magical Explosion and Blasting the Ruins are there just in case you have a disgusting little child who doesn't care if you stick your hand down your pants and offer them a handshake. It works more effectively than any other deck I have ever tested!

[/quote']

Try this on Yugiohnetwork.

You lose.

But it is a real FTK, as far as I'm concerned, but it's hilarious.

I made it IRL once, you've also got to rub it round your balls and stick it up yo azz foo'.

That way it won't happen whatsoever.

Eh, it's a funny card, and a funny FTK.

Royal Magical Library X3

Summoner Monk

Yu-Jo Friendship X3

Unity X3

Upstart Goblin X3

Into the Void X3

Broken Bamboo Sword X2

Golden Bamboo Sword X3

Toon World

Hand Destruction X3

Dark World Dealing X3

Spell Powe Grasp X3

Blasting the Ruins X2

Magical Explosion

Playbook:

Draw cards until you get Unity and Yu-Jo Friendship in your hand' date=' activate Yu-Jo Friendship and reveal Unity. Stick your hand down your pants. Sneeze and cough on your hands. Pick your nose and ears. Lick your hands and spit on them. Your opponent forefeits because they don't want to shake your hand. Also, Magical Explosion and Blasting the Ruins are there just in case you have a disgusting little child who doesn't care if you stick your hand down your pants and offer them a handshake. It works more effectively than any other deck I have ever tested!

[/quote']

Try this on Yugiohnetwork.

You lose.

But it is a real FTK, as far as I'm concerned, but it's hilarious.

I made it IRL once, you've also got to rub it round your balls and stick it up yo azz foo'.

That way it won't happen whatsoever.

Eh, it's a funny card, and a funny FTK.

Wrong. Magical Explosion/Blasting the Ruins is also an FTK.

you dont need blasting the ruins and the third royal magical library.

-2 blasting

-1 rml

-1 toon world

-1 citadel (3 is too much and dead drawy)

+1 Toon Cannon Soldier

+1 Allure of Darkness

+1 PSZ

+1 Terraforming

+1 foolish burial

in the extra +1 tempest magician

This is weird, its like you're taking this seriously or something...

-2 blasting

-1 rml

-1 toon world

+1 Toon Cannon Soldier

+1 Allure of Darkness

+1 PSZ

+1 Terraforming

+1 foolish burial

This is weird' date=' its like you're taking this seriously or something...

[/quote']

but isn't all ygo fr srs?

-2 blasting

-1 rml

-1 toon world

+1 Toon Cannon Soldier

+1 Allure of Darkness

+1 PSZ

+1 Terraforming

+1 foolish burial

[/quote']

All but this. I just made it for teh lulz. I will do the fixes though.

EDIT: Done the math, and Magical Explosion will do maximum 7000 Damage, which means I do need both Blasting the Ruins, since I am running Upstart Goblin. Or I could run just 1 Ruins and a couple of generic burn cards. What do you think?

Playbook:

Draw cards until you get Unity and Yu-Jo Friendship in your hand' date=' activate Yu-Jo Friendship and reveal Unity. Stick your hand down your pants. Sneeze and cough on your hands. Pick your nose and ears. Lick your hands and spit on them. Your opponent forefeits because they don't want to shake your hand.

[/quote']

Best. OTK. Evar.

-2 blasting

-1 rml

-1 toon world

+1 Toon Cannon Soldier

+1 Allure of Darkness

+1 PSZ

+1 Terraforming

+1 foolish burial

[/quote']

All but this. I just made it for teh lulz. I will do the fixes though.

EDIT: Done the math, and Magical Explosion will do maximum 7000 Damage, which means I do need both Blasting the Ruins, since I am running Upstart Goblin. Or I could run just 1 Ruins and a couple of generic burn cards. What do you think?

I thought Yu-Jo Friendship halved both players lp.

Wouldn't this FTK be considered tournament inappropriate conduct and get you kicked out?

This FTK works better in self kill

Would they kick a disabled person out from a tournament because they have certain things wrong with them that they do? I think not.

There's no rules that you're not allowed to pick your nose' date=' sneeze, cough on your hands and pick your backside during a duel, is there? My point exactly. :[b'][/b]D

And, if certain requirements cannot be met in a duel, AKA, you being undefeatable because you have infinite LP, that declares you the winner, correct? Yeah.

Yu-Jo Friendship does halve both players LP, he can finish off with Magical Explosion and Blasting the Ruins if he needs to. But, still - if they HAVE to do it but refuse to, then the requirements cannot be met, and they would either lose or be kicked out the tournament for 'cheating'.

Playbook:

Draw cards until you get Unity and Yu-Jo Friendship in your hand' date=' activate Yu-Jo Friendship and reveal Unity. Stick your hand down your pants. Sneeze and cough on your hands. Pick your nose and ears. Lick your hands and spit on them. Your opponent forefeits because they don't want to shake your hand.

[/quote']

Best. OTK. Evar.

Dot Dot Dot

This is the most evil combo I have ever seen, forcing your opponent to forfeit to not get infected with cooties is genius!

Playbook:

[/quote']

Best. OTK. Evar.

Dot Dot Dot

This is the most evil combo I have ever seen, forcing your opponent to forfeit to not get infected with cooties is genius!

Pure mastermind.

You: I'll just put mah fingers up yo' azz, now shake my hand.

Opponent: Ewwww. No, I forfeit. D:

What if your opponent brings gloves? o.O

What happens then?

And if I wrap my hand in non-used clinexs? I always wear a pack of them just in case.

Guys, I pointed BOTH of those out over half-an-hour ago. Read the thread before posting.

• 6 months later...

Archived