I'm giving out free tutoring!!

Remaining spots: 5

Basically this is how it will go. You make a tag, I add on to it and make it look better. I give you the psd back and you see what I did to it. Then you'll learn from it and know what to do for the next one and this keeps on going until you get better. There is no limited days or hours :)

Post here and I can accept/decline your app. If I accept I'll PM you my email or you pm yours we add each other and then we'll do the teaching on there.

[App]
Name: (Real name please don't tell me hidden or some sheet)
Why should I accept you: (Invalid reasons will be declined straight away)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: is it not obvious?

Why should I accept you: i want to be better at graphics.

Do you know the basics?

Name:Eric :3

Why should I accept you: cuz i want to improve my tagging skillz

Accepted. Will pm you my msn account soon.

Name: Joey

Why should I accept you: Because my tags suck' date=' my sig has an exapmple. I would like to improve them so I can help in shops.

[/quote']

Do you know the basics?

name:Billy

Why should I accept you: because i want to learn how to do graphic designs

Do you know the basics?

[App]

Name:Justin

Why should I accept you:I know you are Amazing at grapics and with your help Ill be able to become better.

Do you know the basics?

Name: Zac

Why should I accept you: (Invalid reasons will be declined straight away): just want to improve my graphic designing skills so their not made magicialy like they normally are XD

Do you know the basics?

Name: Sung Hyun

Why should I accept you: I know I can get better' date=' but I need help and I know you can help me.

[/quote']

Accepted, will pm you my account soon.

Name: Alfred

Why should I accept you: Shit at GFX. REALLY. I know the basics and language, but I have little knowledge of how to make something presentable. Presentation is something I really need to improve on. I think that if I learn how to make a tag presentable, it should improve my mindset for presentation across the board.

Guys... Basics mean Lighting, Depth, Flow, Colours, etc.

Name: Alfred

Why should I accept you: Shit at GFX. REALLY. I know the basics and language' date=' but I have little knowledge of how to make something presentable. Presentation is something I really need to improve on. I think that if I learn how to make a tag presentable, it should improve my mindset for presentation across the board.

[/quote']

Accepted, will pm you now.

[App]

Name: Kelly.

Why should I accept you: I know the Basics of making a tag' date=' and the basics of PS CS3 and GIMP. I've Made 2 Decent tags, "My anti-venom 1, and the Gundam 1 i PM'd to you before", and i would love to get better, and make my tags able to present to the YCM community.

[/quote']

Accepted, will pm you now.

[App]

Name: George =D

Why should I accept you: I use to make ok tags and I preiviously had tutoring from another Member. (FC-Frostflakes/Yoko) I hope if you accpet me then I can enjoy GFXs again. btw I do know the basics. But Im not too good at them so hopefully you could help me.

You usually help me anyways if I ask' date=' so I don't think I need to join here.

Hope you'll help me in the future too.

[/quote']

Re-add me on msn.

[App]

Name: George =D

Why should I accept you: I use to make ok tags and I preiviously had tutoring from another Member. (FC-Frostflakes/Yoko) I hope if you accpet me then I can enjoy GFXs again. btw I do know the basics. But Im not too good at them so hopefully you could help me.

Accepted' date=' will pm you soon.

Name: Chris

Why should I accept you: I'm getting better, but some help would be nice.

Accepted, will pm you soon.

Name: Damian

Why should I accept you: Getting help from a much better Graphic Artist would help me since I'm not as experienced.

accepted i'll pm you soon.

You usually help me anyways if I ask' date=' so I don't think I need to join here.

Hope you'll help me in the future too.

[/quote']

Re-add me on msn.

If you've got a new one, please PM me.

No it's the same one. I had to delete everyone on my msn because I knew it was going to get hacked but I got it back so no worries.

Archived