I'm giving out free tutoring!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: is it not obvious?

Why should I accept you: i want to be better at graphics.

Do you know the basics?

Name:Eric :3

Why should I accept you: cuz i want to improve my tagging skillz

Accepted. Will pm you my msn account soon.

Name: Joey

Why should I accept you: Because my tags suck' date=' my sig has an exapmple. I would like to improve them so I can help in shops.

[/quote']

Do you know the basics?

name:Billy

Why should I accept you: because i want to learn how to do graphic designs

Do you know the basics?

[App]

Name:Justin

Why should I accept you:I know you are Amazing at grapics and with your help Ill be able to become better.

Do you know the basics?

Name: Zac

Why should I accept you: (Invalid reasons will be declined straight away): just want to improve my graphic designing skills so their not made magicialy like they normally are XD

Do you know the basics?

Name: Sung Hyun

Why should I accept you: I know I can get better' date=' but I need help and I know you can help me.

[/quote']

Accepted, will pm you my account soon.

Yes you can see my shop to see If my work is good.

Name: Declan

Why should I accept you: I've been doing tags for over two years nearly now and I would like to actually learning from someone who is better than me and who could teach me how things are done properly. I know that I am a solid-high novice and that I have quite a bit of knowledge with photoshop.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Robert

Why should I accept you: I know most of the basics of photoshop, including how to use all of the filters, do layer effects such as shadows and embossing, know the uses of tools such as the dodge tool, smudge tool, and blur tool, and know how to cut images from their backgrounds, as well as the use of layers and layer masks, free transforming, and the negative effects of these tools. I use Photoshop CS4, but would like to get overall improvement in making signatures/banners, and using the program as a whole.

Name: Mike

Why should I accept you: I wanna get better at making gfx i tried alot of things but never really got the hang of it and u seem like u can teach me alot.

i used to make gfx for gaming communitys such as gamebattles for modern warfare 2 i got positive feedback but i didnt feel like i deserved it because i wasnt satisfied with my work.

Name: Kyle

Why should I accept you: I'm still a beginner and I know you are an amazing artist in this area. I cant pentool or use much effects but I'm still learning. I understand filters and the layer styles though, again, I'm not great. Most of my tags are just BG+Render with a few effects, but... I want to change that. Please?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived