My God Card

Vediavis

Cool pic, cool (yet overpowered) effect. The only thing that's bothering me is the fact that the ATK and DEF are both ????, yet you say the card gains ATK and DEF for each card in the graveyard and removed from play, meaning, X amount of ATK/DEF higher than the previous amount. You cannot however, determine said previous amount.

Fix that and its 10/10.

If you want to know how to fix it, either make the ATK and DEF 0, or change its effect so that the ATK is the sum of the number of cards in your Graveyard x 500 and the number of cards removed from play x 1000. (You would have to do the same with DEF, so it would be preferable to change its ATK and DEF to 0)

OCG errors...

graveyard = Graveyard

life points = Life Points

Magic = Spell

This card gains 500 ATK and 1000 DEF for each card in your Graveyard. This card gains 1000 ATK and 1500 DEF for each card removed from play. As long as, this card remains on the field, your opponent MUST you his/her hand. Increase your Life Points by 1000 for each Spell or Trap Card in both players hands.

TOOOO OP'ed!! but it's a good idea...so 8/10 cuz it's more Powerful than the 3 Egiptian Gods together...

• 2 weeks later...

This belongs in AoC.

OCG:

"This card gains 500 ATK and 1000 DEF for every card in your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field your opponent must play with their hand revealed. You gain 200 Life Points for every Spell and Trap Card in both player's hands.

OPed, stat-wise (has more ATK than Obelisk), and effect-wise, which will make it even more OPed stat-wise. Also, all God Cards are Level 10; not Level 12.

Pic is overused too.

Lower the stats and make it less OPed and I'll increase my rate.

5/10

Those cards are really unfair. They need 1 less tribute than a God Card, but have way more ATK than a God Card. How is that possible? I mean, 5000 is already enough, but he has an effect that increases it even more? Throw in the second one with a Lightsworn Deck, and I swear, his attack will go over 10000. This is the most OP'd monster I've ever seen, more than Magician Ape. 6/10

Archived