My God Card

Vediavis

the card looks great, and the effect is very even. now, some are saying he's overpowered, but I kind of feel like a god card is supposed to be overpowered. Yes, he's stronger than obelisk, but there will always be a card that will be stronger than another. Always, it will eventually happen. I think the card is perfect as it is. 10/10

the card looks great' date=' and the effect is very even. now, some are saying he's overpowered, but I kind of feel like a god card is supposed to be overpowered. Yes, he's stronger than obelisk, but there will always be a card that will be stronger than another. Always, it will eventually happen. I think the card is perfect as it is. 10/10

[/quote']

Much better, but still. There are still problems with it. A God Card requires 3 tributes. This card only needs 2, yet as ^ said, he's stronger than Obelisk. I change rate to 7.5/10

OCG:

"This card gains 500 ATK and 1000 DEF for every card in your Graveyard. As long as this card remains face-up on the field your opponent must play with their hand revealed. You gain 200 Life Points for every Spell and Trap Card in both player's hands.

Also, it's still OPed stat-wise and effect-wise.

5000 ATK is too much. Slifer would love to have that much ATK and Obelisk doesn't have that much. Lower it.

It's OPed even by god card standards. Still 5/10

Archived