sonic structure deck - wrath of mobius 33/43

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mephiles the Dark: Kinda high in terms of ATK and DEF

Iblis the Flames of Disaster: Another too powerful in terms of ATK monster' date=' but I guess it cannot be helped. It deserves at least 3 Tributes if you ask me

[u']Solaris God of Time:[/u] 10000 ATK!! O_O The "during your turn only" part helps it a little

Dark Super Sonic: Attack stopping "Stardust Dragon" with doubled ATK. LOL :D

Dark Shadow: This one seems the most balanced from the new cards

Again going for the high stats monsters I see. You still amaze me! ^^

how's iblis Op'ed? he has no defense

i think this is what his effect should look like:

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Any Battle Damage this monster inflicts to your opponent becomes 0. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard to have this card's name treated as that monster's name, and gain that monster's effect(s) and ATK until the End Phase.This card cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster. (Battle Damage is still applied normally.)

i think this is what his effect should look like:

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. Any Battle Damage this monster inflicts to your opponent becomes 0. Once per turn' date=' you can remove from play 1 Effect Monster in your Graveyard [b']to have this card's name treated as that monster's name, and gain that monster's effect(s) and ATK until the End Phase.[/b]This card cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster. (Battle Damage is still applied normally.)

what i have actually is correct. check out my good friend phantom of chaos.

Pretty beast.

One note, after you say "...by tributing 1 "Super Sonic" on your field" you add (You do not use Polmerization)

Also it should be "...1 "Super Sonic" you control

Minor errors, at best. But errors all the same.

Other than that, it's pretty crazy insane.

[spoiler=long quote]

125974o.jpg

Nazo doesnt need the 7 chaos emeralds. add hyper sonic' date=' but you can do the ritual spell for Hyper sonic. i made a hyper sonic for ya,

[img']http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/9954/506710m.jpg[/img]

yes nazo does need the emeralds. why else would he go through the damn trouble of "collecting" them, and don't tell me what to do

Pretty beast.

One note' date=' after you say "...by tributing 1 "Super Sonic" on your field" you add (You do not use Polmerization)

Also it should be "...1 "Super Sonic" [b']you control[/b]

Minor errors, at best. But errors all the same.

Other than that, it's pretty crazy insane.

alright, fixed

Archived