sonic structure deck - wrath of mobius 33/43

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm for example Nazo : you wrote "This card cannot be destroyed by battle , and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card"

Correct way would have been : This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0.

but if i look more carefully that's somewhat op as well

hmm for example Nazo : you wrote "This card cannot be destroyed by battle ' date=' and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card"

Correct way would have been : This card cannot be destroyed by battle. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that he/she takes from a battle involving this monster becomes 0.

but if i look more carefully that's somewhat op as well

[/quote']

what i have is correct. check blackwing armor master

DIVINE / Divine-Beast / Ultimate Rare / Level 12 = / > noob in my book.

OCG / OP / UP Fixes:

Silver the Hedgehog:

OCG: When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 Chaos Counter on this card. Chaos Counters cannot be removed from this card, except by its own effect. When your opponent declares an attack, you can remove 1 Chaos Counter from this card to end the Battle Phase.

OP: Not exactly, but I just don't like that it's level 4 and a two-in-one Negate Attack / Monster.

UP: ---

Shadow the Hedgehog:

OCG: When this card destroys a monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's DEF.

OP: Hm... a bit, because at first, I thought it had been the destroyed monster's DEF. Still, if you use something like shield and sword and destroy one of those "switch to defense position after attacking" monsters, then instant 2000 damage.

Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds:

OCG: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Super Sonic", "Super Shadow", "Super Silver", and "Perfect Nazo". You must also Tribute monsters from your side of the field or your hand whose Levels are equal to or greater than the Level of the monster you are attempting to summon. One of the Tributed monsters must be a "Hedgehog" monster whose name includes a word from the name of the monster you are attempting to summon.

OP:

UP:

I am absolutely positive that I made an OCG error, but you should understand why I added that part.

Super Sonic:

OCG: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds". When this card destroys a monster in battle, you can attack once more with this card.

OP'd: ---

UP'd: ---

Super Shadow (I think it's "Hyper Shadow"):

OCG: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds". Once per turn, you can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field, except this card.

UP'd: The cost for effect is way too high.

Super Silver:

OCG: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds". When your opponent declares an attack, you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

UP'd: The cost for effect is a bit high.

Shadic:

OCG: Super Sonic + Super Shadow

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by tributing the required Fusion Materials. This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon. (You do not use Polymerization) This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by its own effect. When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. When this card destroys a monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

OP'd: You could kill a God Card with this and win the game instantly, if you're playing 4000 LP. Seriously?

Perfect Nazo:

OCG: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds". Once per turn, you can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field, except this card. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the amount of cards destroyed by this card's effect.

Blaze the Cat:

OCG: When this card destroys a monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK.

OP'd: Yes! Destroy one monster and inflict more than 2000 damage to your opponent? Definitely.

Iblis - The Flames of Disaster:

OCG: During your End Phase, destroy all monsters you control that did not attack this turn. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster you control to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. *the rest is good*

OP'd: Scapegoat?

UP'd: Stuff that negate attacks like Swords of Revealing Light or Nightmare's Steelcage can be bad for this card.

Solaris - God of Time:

OP'd: Crazy! You could put something like Marshmallon and Marshmallon Glasses, and you can relentlessly pound your opponent to dust! NOT COOL. Also, by using a card that destroys monsters your opponent controls, say "Tribute to the Doomed" or "Lightning Vortex", you can OTK with this card.

Ach! Too lazy to go on!

8/10

[spoiler=long quote]

DIVINE / Divine-Beast / Ultimate Rare / Level 12 = / > noob in my book.

OCG / OP / UP Fixes:

Silver the Hedgehog:

OCG: When this card is Normal Summoned' date=' place 1 Chaos Counter on this card. Chaos Counters cannot be removed from this card, except by its own effect. When your opponent declares an attack, you can remove 1 Chaos Counter from this card to end the Battle Phase.

OP: Not exactly, but I just don't like that it's level 4 and a two-in-one Negate Attack / Monster.

Shadow the Hedgehog:

OCG: When this card destroys a monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's DEF.

OP: Hm... a bit, because at first, I thought it had been the destroyed monster's DEF. Still, if you use something like shield and sword and destroy one of those "switch to defense position after attacking" monsters, then instant 2000 damage.

Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds:

OCG: This card is used to Ritual Summon "Super Sonic", "Super Shadow", "Super Silver", and "Perfect Nazo". You must also Tribute monsters from your side of the field or your hand whose Levels are equal to or greater than the Level of the monster you are attempting to summon. One of the Tributed monsters must be a "Hedgehog" monster whose name includes a word from the name of the monster you are attempting to summon.

OP:

UP:

I am absolutely positive that I made an OCG error, but you should understand why I added that part.

Super Sonic:

OCG: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds". When this card destroys a monster in battle, you can attack once more with this card.

Super Shadow (I think it's "Hyper Shadow"):

OCG: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds". Once per turn, you can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field, except this card.

UP'd: The cost for effect is way too high.

Super Silver:

OCG: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds". When your opponent declares an attack, you can pay 1000 Life Points to negate the attack and end the Battle Phase.

UP'd: The cost for effect is a bit high.

Shadic:

OCG: Super Sonic + Super Shadow

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by tributing the required Fusion Materials. This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon. (You do not use Polymerization) This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by its own effect. When this card is Summoned, you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. When this card destroys a monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's ATK.

OP'd: You could kill a God Card with this and win the game instantly, if you're playing 4000 LP. Seriously?

Perfect Nazo:

OCG: This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card, "Gathering of the Seven Chaos Emeralds". Once per turn, you can pay 2000 Life Points to destroy all cards on the field, except this card. Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 200 x the amount of cards destroyed by this card's effect.

Blaze the Cat:

OCG: When this card destroys a monster in battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to this card's ATK.

OP'd: Yes! Destroy one monster and inflict more than 2000 damage to your opponent? Definitely.

Iblis - The Flames of Disaster:

OCG: During your End Phase, destroy all monsters you control that did not attack this turn. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 monster you control to inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. *the rest is good*

OP'd: Scapegoat?

UP'd: Stuff that negate attacks like Swords of Revealing Light or Nightmare's Steelcage can be bad for this card.

Solaris - God of Time:

OP'd: Crazy! You could put something like Marshmallon and Marshmallon Glasses, and you can relentlessly pound your opponent to dust! NOT COOL. Also, by using a card that destroys monsters your opponent controls, say "Tribute to the Doomed" or "Lightning Vortex", you can OTK with this card.

Ach! Too lazy to go on!

8/10

[/quote']

silver is meant to be a one time negater, and solaris is based off of the fusion of the sacred beasts: Armityle the Chaos Phantom

Archived