Reversal of Chaos [OoC and Character Thread]

Name: Ralgad

Age: 218 (Questions about this should be explained in the link bellow)

[spoiler=[b]Race:[/b]]

Form-Changers

This is from DND, he can take the form of a Elf or a Wolf. this site will explain the powers.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Form-Changers_(3.5e_Race)

if it seems to Overpowered, Broken... tell me and i will change it.

Class: Mage

Appearance: When he is not transformed, Ralgad is a mid-sized Humanoid creature, not heavy on muscle side of the "spectrum", waring a dark gray robe making sure not to let anyone see his face.

When transformed in to a elf he has on the same robe form before but he dose not covering his face, in this form he has long black hair with sapphire Blue eyes.Finaly his wolf form, in this form he has to use magic to change his robe in to dark gray plated Armor his Staph form the "Equipment" is changed in to a stone on the head armor of the wolf.

Biography:

His family never obtaining the elven blood that he had; which means his family died off quicker then him. Spending nearly the last 200 years of his life alone. He was only to cope with the ever growing loneliness by obtaining money from other people to be an assassin for hire. Not caring about the people that hired Ralgad or even there jobs the sent him to do. Usually taking bigger bribes form the people that he was going to assassinate; and used it to stopping Ralgad form hunting them. During one of his fights with some guards he lost his legs of his original body. Forcing him to either levitate or use his other forms to get form place to place

Equipment:

Weapons

Red Oak Staff with a Sapphire Stone in the center of the top part of oak that is curled around the Sapphire.

His robe holds a assortment of tubes of potions and herbs.

PS: This is a original idea for this site it caught my eye, and if you need me to change anything just ask.

Just telling you, Vildar and Mordan is not the same person (Mordan is the ne looking for the Tauren while Vildar is the one in the tavern)

Also, the Tauren (Cor) is not with Mordan and the dwarves at the moment, but a dwarf was sent to get him there. We should wait for magnet soldier's response before we talk more about the Tauren.

On that seen. if my persons tone of mood starts to change there is a reason that i will explain why. Form-Changers take attribute and knowledge form other races, as well as sometimes taking there personalities. so he has in thought 3 different personalities.

Which in theory is funny because he is alone in life, but he has 3 different personalities.

[spoiler=Dictionary]

Greater Lives - Greater Lives are creature with great power, like the Sky Gods, Hell Gods, Masters and dragons. All Greater Lives can take the form of any mortal creature (Lesser Lives)

Lesser Lives - Mortal creatures on the surface of planets. Altough the elves and tengus are immortal they are considered Lesser Lives, since their power do not come close to that of Greater Lives.

Masters - The four rulers of the elements. The Masters was created by the Sky Gods to create balance out of the Maelstrom, and thus Panthea was created. The four Masters are Quet'coatl, Leviana, Magmoorah and Terrazaura.

Dragons - Dragons appear in four different colors: blue, red, green and brown. Each of these colors represent one of the four elements, and the dragons are the Masters' eyes and ears on Panthea.

More to be added.

Mordan has found what he was looking for (Cor, the Tauren), Vildar has befirended Leif, then the madman attacked and Mordan is currently taking care of him Darth Vader style.

While this is happening tutoral's character is apparently taking notes on our battling styles.

Shradow's character could be a friend/apprentice of Vildar or someone else, and Yuuto could join in when *SPOILAHZ*Mordan suggests that the group should go find the gem*SPOILAHZ*

But first we will have to wait for YCMaker#2 to post. Also, Otaku decided to leave the RP, but may return as a bad guy later on.

Archived