Jump to content

Im bored. I wonder how people will react to this... If you wanna talk about yoshi...


Zorbak55

How did you react?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. How did you react?

    • Insane!
    • shocked.
      0
    • normal...
    • Expected as much.
    • You can do better than that!


Recommended Posts

Yoshi's overrated IMHO.

 

Let's talk about Batman now. I'll start. Batman is cool.

 

Now it's your turn.

 

Wanna know how I got these scars...?

Is it your alcoholic father? Or did you do that because your girlfriend got scars' date=' and you wanted to show her scars don't matter?

[/quote']

 

How did you know? D:

 

Also, Batman is cool, but Robin is cooler.

...But.... the rumors..... Isn't he a homosexual?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoshi's overrated IMHO.

 

Let's talk about Batman now. I'll start. Batman is cool.

 

Now it's your turn.

 

Wanna know how I got these scars...?

Is it your alcoholic father? Or did you do that because your girlfriend got scars' date=' and you wanted to show her scars don't matter?

[/quote']

 

How did you know? D:

 

Also, Batman is cool, but Robin is cooler.

...But.... the rumors..... Isn't he a homosexual?

 

Actually, he's a woman and ate the Hana-Hana Fruit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yoshi's overrated IMHO.

 

Let's talk about Batman now. I'll start. Batman is cool.

 

Now it's your turn.

 

Wanna know how I got these scars...?

Is it your alcoholic father? Or did you do that because your girlfriend got scars' date=' and you wanted to show her scars don't matter?

[/quote']

 

How did you know? D:

 

Also, Batman is cool, but Robin is cooler.

...But.... the rumors..... Isn't he a homosexual?

 

I dunno about that. D:

 

I just liked him in the cartoons~

 

... "HOLY PERFECT PITCH, BATMAN!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yoshi's overrated IMHO.

 

Let's talk about Batman now. I'll start. Batman is cool.

 

Now it's your turn.

 

Wanna know how I got these scars...?

Is it your alcoholic father? Or did you do that because your girlfriend got scars' date=' and you wanted to show her scars don't matter?

[/quote']

 

How did you know? D:

 

Also, Batman is cool, but Robin is cooler.

...But.... the rumors..... Isn't he a homosexual?

 

I dunno about that. D:

 

I just liked him in the cartoons~

 

... "HOLY PERFECT PITCH, BATMAN!"

 

"HOLY FREE POST COUNT, BATMAN!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yoshi's overrated IMHO.

 

Let's talk about Batman now. I'll start. Batman is cool.

 

Now it's your turn.

 

Wanna know how I got these scars...?

Is it your alcoholic father? Or did you do that because your girlfriend got scars' date=' and you wanted to show her scars don't matter?

[/quote']

 

How did you know? D:

 

Also, Batman is cool, but Robin is cooler.

...But.... the rumors..... Isn't he a homosexual?

 

I dunno about that. D:

 

I just liked him in the cartoons~

 

... "HOLY PERFECT PITCH, BATMAN!"

 

"HOLY FREE POST COUNT, BATMAN!"

 

"HOLY F***ING CENSORSHIP, BATMAN!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yoshi's overrated IMHO.

 

Let's talk about Batman now. I'll start. Batman is cool.

 

Now it's your turn.

 

Wanna know how I got these scars...?

Is it your alcoholic father? Or did you do that because your girlfriend got scars' date=' and you wanted to show her scars don't matter?

[/quote']

 

How did you know? D:

 

Also, Batman is cool, but Robin is cooler.

...But.... the rumors..... Isn't he a homosexual?

 

I dunno about that. D:

 

I just liked him in the cartoons~

 

... "HOLY PERFECT PITCH, BATMAN!"

 

"HOLY FREE POST COUNT, BATMAN!"

 

"HOLY F***ING CENSORSHIP, BATMAN!"

"HOLY PILE OF RANDOM, BATMAN!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...