Time Travelling Wormhole

TechnoDoomedOne

timetravellingwormhole.jpg

Card Lore: While this card is face-up, no other Field Spell Cards can be activated. Before entering their own turn, each player must roll a six-sided die. Treat that player's Phases as #'s 1-6, starting from the Draw Phase. That player must skip the Phase that is the same as the die result.

Skips Draw Phase = I'm screwed.

Skips Stand-By = Bah, doesn't hurt almost 97% of the times.

Skips Main Phase 1 = So, I go to Battle Phase straight away after Stand-By or go to Main Phase 2. So basically it's like choosing: battling right now or losing the opportunity to do so.

Skips Battle Phase = Losing the opportunity to do so.

Skips Main Phase 2 = You must have something planned to really miss this Phase when you can do things in Main 1.

Skips End Phase = Brain Control returns no monster. Yay! Stardust doesn't return... Noooooo!

the pic and the idea is ok all u need to do is fix the OCG

I think the OCG is OK. The effect is pretty much unique' date=' as there isn't any Yu-Gi-Oh card with a similar effect. And the OCG is like that of Needle Wall, so I think it's fine. Sure, I could have written down the effect like in "Dangerous Machine Type-6", but the text was so messed up with so many spaces.

Lol my reactions

Skip Draw Phase: Darn you Infernities!

Skip Stanby Phase: Eh, I could do without it.

Skip Main Phase 1: Aww...

Skip Battle Phase: Like hell I'm going to attack someone I know who uses 3 Sakuretsu's and all the attack traps.

Skip Main Phase 2: I liked the 2nd Main Phase...*sob*

Skip End Phase: Yea a turn longer for card effects.

9/10

Archived