Veni, Vidi, Vocaloid!: A Vocaloid Fan Set [75/??] Requests and Vocaloid member cards!

Yang Xiao-Long

What is your favorite Vocaloid?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Vocaloid?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can add some random plot twist >:3

Luka and Miku manage to keep running until they find Meiko. Then they jump out of the way and Meiko gets flattened >:3

Then Luka and Miku make "food"

Fixed.

*sigh* As much is expected from you, I guess. Care to add to it?

EDIT: And Fixed ;D

Luka and Miku manage to keep running until they find Meiko. Then they jump out of the way and Meiko gets flattened >:3

Then Luka and Miku make "food" while Kaito eats 99 gallons of ice cream without a spoon. Gakupo is watching drama.

Fixed.

*sigh* As much is expected from you' date=' I guess. Care to add to it?

[/quote']

xD

Then Luka and Miku make "food" while Kaito eats 99 gallons of ice cream without a spoon. Gakupo is watching drama. Rin and Len continue to wipe out your harddrive.

Fixed.

[/quote']

xD

^_^

Then Luka and Miku make "food" while Kaito eats 99 gallons of ice cream without a spoon. Gakupo is watching drama. Rin and Len continue to wipe out your harddrive.

Fixed.

[/quote']

xD

^_^

....*trips Len and Rin*

Anyway, I don't know what my 300th card should be. I'm thinking of making it a Vocaloid, but I need ideas.

Fixed.

[/quote']

xD

^_^

....*trips Len and Rin*

Anyway, I don't know what my 300th card should be. I'm thinking of making it a Vocaloid, but I need ideas.

Make it LukaxMiku.

Make it Urkle.

Make it whatever you want.

The two songs and the Black Rock Shooters' date=' and Kamui... All of them are awesome, great, perfect!!!!! :D

How big will this collection be? I hope it will be like at least 60 cards ^^

[/quote']

oh my the irony; I actually just posted in your thread to comment here xD

Thanks for the comment! I'm hoping to make this a big set with the help of Dizzy~ and BlackStar.

Well ... I could help you too, but the thing is... When I was making my set that includes some vocaloids, I was just throwing effect and pics that match each other (well, most of the time). I wasn't really familiar with the program or however it is called. Now , I can't say I'm more familiar :D... but I know some songs so I might be able to help you after all ^^

Well ... I could help you too' date=' but the thing is... When I was making my set that includes some vocaloids, I was just throwing effect and pics that match each other (well, most of the time). I wasn't really familiar with the program or however it is called. Now , I can't say I'm more familiar :D... but I know some songs so I might be able to help you after all ^^

[/quote']

More help is greatly appreciated ^^

Also, if you click the link on the first page, it'll take you to the fan club's first page, where there is a list of MP3s. They are organized by Vocaloid, and they'll help expand your repertoire of songs. Club membership is great too ^^

Well ... I could help you too' date=' but the thing is... When I was making my set that includes some vocaloids, I was just throwing effect and pics that match each other (well, most of the time). I wasn't really familiar with the program or however it is called. Now , I can't say I'm more familiar :D... but I know some songs so I might be able to help you after all ^^

[/quote']

More help is greatly appreciated ^^

Also, if you click the link on the first page, it'll take you to the fan club's first page, where there is a list of MP3s. They are organized by Vocaloid, and they'll help expand your repertoire of songs. Club membership is great too ^^

I'm not sure about the membership thingy.... :D

But the link was tactually the first thing I checked on this thread and I mean the songs here ^^

Pretty nice!

Now you got some badazz talent dude! 1000000000 -BOOOM-/1.1111111111111 EPIC SET' date=' I hear a s-s-s-s-s-STICKY!

[/quote']

lol thanks. Not all of these cards are mine though. This set is a group effort, and so we hope to make it even more epic.

I wonder how many people want this stickied?

Archived