Veni, Vidi, Vocaloid!: A Vocaloid Fan Set [75/??] Requests and Vocaloid member cards!

Yang Xiao-Long

What is your favorite Vocaloid?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Vocaloid?

Working on updates, but I'm seriously lacking in pics -.-'

If anyone can find a good pic of the Kagamine twins with their road roller I would greatly appreciate it. Send it to me via PM, and I'll see what I can come up with for the card.

I probably won't be able to get back on tonight, so I'll have to post updates tomorrow when I get the cards done.

In the meantime, just comment and rate.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like allways the cards are good.

Yayz!

I actually was expecting Dizzy~ to comment here today because I added the "Rouda Rora" xD

Thanks though!

Dizzy is dead. i killed him with the

男女男女男女

your welcome.

You killed him with inappropriateness? You do realize he's 11 right?

男女 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5bA7IlbHac

Like allways the cards are good.

Yayz!

I actually was expecting Dizzy~ to comment here today because I added the "Rouda Rora" xD

Thanks though!

Dizzy is dead. i killed him with the

男女男女男女

your welcome.

You killed him with inappropriateness? You do realize he's 11 right?

男女 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5bA7IlbHac

Your link didn't work...

Nice additions' date=' but something I noticed is that "All I Want Is Love..." and "Vocaloid - 02 Kagamine Len/Rin, Roudo Rora! " need backgrounds. The background on "Kagamine Len/Rin" is similar to the Synchro Card itself so it doesn't look to well.

[/quote']

I realize that, but the fact that I suck at GFX and putting backgrounds on things really messes things up a lot.

Haha, more Synchros!

Guitar Soloist is just mean. Seriously, oh hi discard you hand, oh I destroyed a monster, bye bye even MORE Life Points. Man you are cruel, and I love it.

Rouda Rora... Did you really need to spell it as if you were saying it in Japanese? -_-

Anyway, for this I think you should need to remove both counters off of it, instead of just the 1 to activate it's effect, otherwise it's just a teeny bit Op'd.

Other than that, nice work again!

9.5/10

Haha' date=' more Synchros!

Guitar Soloist is just mean. Seriously, oh hi discard you hand, oh I destroyed a monster, bye bye even MORE Life Points. Man you are cruel, and I love it.

Rouda Rora... Did you really need to spell it as if you were saying it in Japanese? -_-

Anyway, for this I think you should need to remove both counters off of it, instead of just the 1 to activate it's effect, otherwise it's just a teeny bit Op'd.

Other than that, nice work again!

9.5/10

[/quote']

Thanks for the rate! I have a Kaito Synchro just around the corner, and I'm planning on making him VERY mean.

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Working on updates, and I'll post them as soon as I am able. Due to certain...circumstances, I should say, I was unable to get to the computer.

Please rate/comment!

Newest Synchro added:

"Vocaloid - 04 Shion Kaito, Lyrics Master"

Yes Dizzy~, it's Kaito. Deal with it.

Please rate/comment!

Archived