Veni, Vidi, Vocaloid!: A Vocaloid Fan Set [75/??] Requests and Vocaloid member cards!

Yang Xiao-Long

What is your favorite Vocaloid?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Vocaloid?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all the current Vocaloids in the set for Uninstall, your almost guaranteed at least 5 or more turns of no Special Summon Time, lol

Also, I just realized this when looking through the Synchros

Why does the Kagamine's Synchro need a second Counter if it's going to destroy everything, including itself?

Unless the Damage doubles if you removed both of the counters...

With all the current Vocaloids in the set for Uninstall' date=' your almost guaranteed at least 5 or more turns of no Special Summon

Also, I just realized this when looking through the Synchros

Why does the Kagamine's Synchro need a second Counter if it's going to destroy everything, including itself?

Unless the Damage doubles if you removed both of the counters...

[/quote']

That's what I intended "Uninstall" for.

I looked at the Kagamine Synchro and I realized I forgot to add something very important. I'll post editted version as soon as possible. I might have to change it to 1 Counter though.

so comment' date=' rate, give criticism, whatever.

[/quote']

Whatever: If you don't mind me asking, what is a Black Star Shooter?

Comment: Anyways, nice additions, I'll be ready to check OCG when it's posted.

Black Rock Shooter is an anime. The main character looks surprisingly similar to Miku, so a lot of people like to think that Miku is the main character. That's all I know, but I think DHeroDogma knows more than I do, so ask him.

so comment' date=' rate, give criticism, whatever.

[/quote']

Whatever: If you don't mind me asking, what is a Black Star Shooter?

Comment: Anyways, nice additions, I'll be ready to check OCG when it's posted.

Black Rock Shooter is an anime. The main character looks surprisingly similar to Miku, so a lot of people like to think that Miku is the main character. That's all I know, but I think DHeroDogma knows more than I do, so ask him.

Yay, acknowledgement

but yea, that's basically it, but I also guess that the song is what made people convinced

I also looked up the Vocaloid Wiki on the article, lol

[spoiler=[i]Black Rock Shooter Article[/i]]

Black★Rock Shooter (or simply abbreviated as BRS) is a character created by a Japanese illustrator huke. She is a 15 years old girl who attaches a canon on her left arm' date=' and the canon shoots 20 rocks per second. A Vocaloid song creator ryo was inspired by BRS and composed a song using Miku, and huke created the movie for ryo. The movie made a hit on Nicovideo and YouTube, and this event led to the worldwide popularity of Black★Rock Shooter.

Her appearance with long pigtails is similar to Miku, but BRS is not a variant or derivative of Miku. Crypton announces that BRS has no relation with the Vocaloid character.[/quote']

Was meaning to comment since you finished 00 Drummer >.< For now, lets just look at BRS, huh?

It's pretty nicely balanced, the max. of 4 counters leaving it with at Least 1000 attack, but the payout for risking the counters is very appealing.

Another brilliant card. Good work.

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. When this card is Special Summoned, destroy all monsters on the field, except "Vocaloid" monsters. Once per turn, you can pay 800 Life Points to place 1 BRS Counter on this card (max. 4). This card loses 500 ATK for each BRS Counter on it. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can remove 1 BRS Counter from this card to inflict an additional 700 damage to your opponent, or destroy 2 cards on the field.

I believe the bolded or should be OR.

Nice card, pic is good. Also, looked up BRS, wonder what it will be about.

Archived