any card

SomeGuy

OK, I HAVE DECIDED TO END THIS CONTEST AS OF......................................NOW!! AND THE WINNERS ARE.............*4 hour drum roll*...........................................................................

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JRDUDEDJ WITH BLUE-EYE RED DRAGON AND GOD KAZE WITH CHUCK NORIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATZ GUYS YOU TWO WERE TIED FOR FIRST SO NOW YOU BOTH WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZHYMET2 AND AND BS, YOU GUYS BOTH TIED FOR SECOND, AND SINCE I THOUGHT YOUR CARDS WERE REALLY GOOD, IV'E DECIDED TO GIVE YOU BOTH ONE REP ANYWAY.

!!!Second place is bs with Eon Machine Vanguard and zhymet2 with armor king!!!

congratz

and with 3rd is Wolf beserker with wolf beserker, you get 9 points. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay points!!!

and 3rd and a half is max, with your Mage O' Dragons you get 3 points. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay points!!!

every one else get didley squat

ok, last thing, jrdudedj, where did you get that pic for green eyes dark dragon??? i'd really like to use because it fits the description perfectly it for one of my cards. i'll give you credit for letting me use the pic, and maybe some points

Hooray for Ultimate showdown quotes XD.

I know, I love that song! I have a countless number of AMV's saved on my comp that use it. XD

THAT WAS MY CONTEST AND YOU WERE THE ONLY ENTRY!!!

ok... is this a happy exclamation mark senctence or an angry one?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JRDUDEDJ WITH BLUE-EYE RED DRAGON AND GOD KAZE WITH CHUCK NORIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! A 2 point rep boost headin' my way! Thanks, Someguy.

Archived