[ICY- Everyone read this thread now! This is what you don't reply like.]

jbizzle2pt0

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The description of the card is to short...

I cant really rate this....

Oh and FAKE TYPE....

And no' date=' i will not post my cards here...

[/quote']

So what's wrong with fake types.

starters thats dumb for reporting people, second im basically gonna say the same thing and the thing about fake types is that its frowned apon here. even though you are making fake cards you have rules to follow

Firstly the "rule" you stated wasn't there and second you violated one of the rules.

well i never said u violated anything i said it was dumb and second i gave my opinion

"you have rules to follow"

That implies that I violated a rule.

well it might have been indirectly then, i was just stating that there are rules to follow

The following comment isn't freakin' spam:

No fake types. They belong in Any other Cards.

You have basic grammar issues as well as OCG errors. Posting the lore will help other people to help YOU.

Goku could use a better pic, since there is no background.

I'm not posting cards here, I'm giving out basic criticism and rates.

Brush up on basic grammar and OCG and you'll be fine.

3/10 cuz you're new.

Firstly the "rule" you stated wasn't there and second you violated one of the rules.

well i never said u violated anything i said it was dumb and second i gave my opinion

well it might have been indirectly then' date=' i was just stating that there are rules to follow

[/quote']

Right there you are contradicting yourself.

well it might have been indirectly then' date=' i was just stating that there are rules to follow

[/quote']

OBJECTION! frankly i dont care anymore your set fails by me anyway

You have basic grammar issues as well as OCG errors. Posting the lore will help other people to help YOU.

Goku could use a better pic' date=' since there is no background.

3/10 cuz you're new.

[i']NOTE: This post has NOT been reported, and is not awaiting moderator review.[/i]

No, they belong in pop culture. They are based off of T.V. characters. Next, the grammar thing. Grammar critique is a cowards comeback. Man up please. I know I should find a better pic, but I like this one. Lastly to hell with your OCG. When have you used your cards in a official duel?

[/quote']

OBJECTION! frankly i dont care anymore your set fails by me anyway

and by forfeit I win.

3/10 cuz you're new.

[i']NOTE: This post has NOT been reported, and is not awaiting moderator review.[/i]

No, they belong in pop culture. They are based off of T.V. characters. Next, the grammar thing. Grammar critique is a cowards comeback. Man up please. I know I should find a better pic, but I like this one. Lastly to hell with your OCG. When have you used your cards in a official duel?

fail again n00b, because i have

3/10 cuz you're new.

fail again n00b, because i have

Firstly I was not talking to you. Read first idiot. Secondly, good for you. You have less of my respect now.

Also I said "OFFICIAL DUEL"

Fake types are bad... Really there are... and n00b' date=' your cards are horrible. This isn't even spamming. Your OCG is just bad. -100000000000000000000000000/10

[/quote']

so is your choice of games

Oh shut up b****, you have to take criticism for your cards

Fake types are bad... Really there are... and n00b' date=' your cards are horrible. This isn't even spamming. Your OCG is just bad. -100000000000000000000000000/10

[/quote']

and you need to take criticism for your game choice.

[/quote']

And you need to stfu and take criticism for your freakin' cards. And my game choice is clear, so just shut it.

[/quote']

... You know, you're not a moderator, you're just a plain ol' n00b. Stop being like an idiot. Everyone said they're bad already. AND I MEAN BAD!!!!!!

[/quote']

And you need to stfu and take criticism for your freakin' cards. And my game choice is clear, so just shut it.

Hey Anne Frank I said that to Swordfire

Archived