[ICY- Everyone read this thread now! This is what you don't reply like.]

jbizzle2pt0

Fake types are bad... Really there are... and n00b' date=' your cards are horrible. This isn't even spamming. Your OCG is just bad. -100000000000000000000000000/10

[/quote']

so is your choice of games

so iz ur mum

Ow that hurts oh my god u are so cruel. Grow the hell up and use big boy insults

Ok fine.

Stop fucking thinking you're god. If people say fake types are bad, just fucking take it and stop being a self centered dick. Criticism is supposed to help you get better, no something you take as an insult and put out as an asshole comment. How old are you anyway? 3?

I never though I was god but thank you for that bit of religious blasphemy. So according to you because people say something we are all supposed to bend over and accept it. You are a damn sheep.

Baa.

Yes, you are supposed to bend over, accept it and learn from your mistakes.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

so you do "Bend" over. Way to think for yourself. I'm surprised you can even type without someone telling you what to write.

[spoiler=long quote from a noob]

Do any of you realize that I was experimenting with this thread. My god I proved that not one of you has a life worth living if this is the crap you talk about. I fear for each and every one of you.

I might get warned for this' date=' but oh well its worth it. Why can't you take critsisum? what are you? 5? Whatever, i already told you your cards are bad. Its your choice, try again or quit.

[/quote']

How don't you see this? I have not once argued that my cards are good. You call me immature when you throw a tissyfit because some cards are fake types and not OCG, OCD, DDR, NBC, SATA, etc. You are all freaking out over a card because it can never be used in an officially mandated tournament. Guess what? Neither can yours. I don't care if my cards are good. Frankly, I prefer my older ones. I am trying to argue a point, and every second I do I am proving that this site is quite full of morons.

The only moron here's is you.

We argue about OCG, fake-types etc., because we like this game.

If you don't it's your problem. I'm sure there are other games, which you like and some of us don't, and if we tried to violate the rules of that game, you'd do everything to stop us. And nobody called you immature because your cards are crappy. They called you, because you're reacting immaturely. So the only thing you've proved is that, you're a NOOB!

You violate the rules of this game every time you make a card on this site because those cards are also fake. Your point is the dumbest I've heard today

If someone is an idiot, than there's no help. I'll try to explain it although.

This whole site is a GAME, which is based on the real game. Therefor we all follow the rules of TCG/OCG, despite we all know that our cards are "fakes" themselves. Why, we do so? To prevent that cards, which have absolutely nothing realistic in, swarm the site! There's another point as well: to measure how well can we create cards, without changing/violating the rules of the original game, thus measure our creativity.

I doubt, but hope you finally got a little bit of that.

Anyway we don't violate any rules with creating new cards, because

1: We don't earn profit from them.

2: We don't use them on competitions.

There we go I was waiting for that one word. "Realistic" What category is this thread in? I will answer that for you, because I believe that you aren't smart enough to find your own feet. It is in Pop Culture cards. Once again, it is in Pop Culture cards. Do you see how it is different from "REALISTIC CARDS"

yes the category is called pop-culture. however those of us who aren't f***ing noobs, like to try and make cards that are as balanced and realistic as possible

Thats you and not me

No, it's everyone and not you.

lrn2ycm

Learn to Yugioh Card Maker?

lrn2meme.

so you do "Bend" over. Way to think for yourself. I'm surprised you can even type without someone telling you what to write.

Lmao I said what I said, and you put it in a better way.

I bet I could beat you in a card contest. And I haven't made a card for like, over a year now.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fake types are bad... Really there are... and n00b' date=' your cards are horrible. This isn't even spamming. Your OCG is just bad. -100000000000000000000000000/10

[/quote']

so iz ur mum

Ow that hurts oh my god u are so cruel. Grow the hell up and use big boy insults

Ok fine.

Stop fucking thinking you're god. If people say fake types are bad, just fucking take it and stop being a self centered dick. Criticism is supposed to help you get better, no something you take as an insult and put out as an asshole comment. How old are you anyway? 3?

I never though I was god but thank you for that bit of religious blasphemy. So according to you because people say something we are all supposed to bend over and accept it. You are a damn sheep.

Baa.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

Do any of you realize that I was experimenting with this thread. My god I proved that not one of you has a life worth living if this is the crap you talk about. I fear for each and every one of you.

I might get warned for this' date=' but oh well its worth it. Why can't you take critsisum? what are you? 5? Whatever, i already told you your cards are bad. Its your choice, try again or quit.

[/quote']

How don't you see this? I have not once argued that my cards are good. You call me immature when you throw a tissyfit because some cards are fake types and not OCG, OCD, DDR, NBC, SATA, etc. You are all freaking out over a card because it can never be used in an officially mandated tournament. Guess what? Neither can yours. I don't care if my cards are good. Frankly, I prefer my older ones. I am trying to argue a point, and every second I do I am proving that this site is quite full of morons.

If you don't it's your problem. I'm sure there are other games, which you like and some of us don't, and if we tried to violate the rules of that game, you'd do everything to stop us. And nobody called you immature because your cards are crappy. They called you, because you're reacting immaturely. So the only thing you've proved is that, you're a NOOB!

You violate the rules of this game every time you make a card on this site because those cards are also fake. Your point is the dumbest I've heard today

This whole site is a GAME, which is based on the real game. Therefor we all follow the rules of TCG/OCG, despite we all know that our cards are "fakes" themselves. Why, we do so? To prevent that cards, which have absolutely nothing realistic in, swarm the site! There's another point as well: to measure how well can we create cards, without changing/violating the rules of the original game, thus measure our creativity.

There we go I was waiting for that one word. "Realistic" What category is this thread in? I will answer that for you, because I believe that you aren't smart enough to find your own feet. It is in Pop Culture cards. Once again, it is in Pop Culture cards. Do you see how it is different from "REALISTIC CARDS"

yes the category is called pop-culture. however those of us who aren't f***ing noobs, like to try and make cards that are as balanced and realistic as possible

Thats you and not me

lrn2ycm

lrn2meme.

I bet I could beat you in a card contest. And I haven't made a card for like, over a year now.

A card contest This is getting hard core. That last sentenc also makes no sense.

[/quote']

Just because this is the Pop Culture Forum, it doesn't mean you don't have to follow the most basic rules. Stop being a smartass, because you only make fun of yourself. Probably look around a little bit, and you'll realize that you're the only idiot here, who can't accept that EVERY FREAKING GAMES HAVE THEIR OWN RULES! Because as I already told you, just seems you didn't notice, THIS SITE IS A GAME, BASED ON THE ORIGINAL!!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE LOCK THIS!

You also don't need to follow those rules.

What would be the point of a game without rules?

Imagine a soccer match if everybody could play as they want. Touch the ball with hand any time, it's free! Break the skull of the opponent, no problem, who cares as long as we won! RULES ARE MADE TO PREVENT ANARCHY!

PLEASE LOCK!

[/quote']

so iz ur mum

Ok fine.

Baa.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

[/quote']

Thats you and not me

lrn2ycm

lrn2meme.

A card contest This is getting hard core. That last sentenc also makes no sense.

"I haven't made a card for like, over a year now" makes perfect sense. >_>

Guest JoshIcy

Locked. And people need to learn stuff like this in Custom Cards WILL NOT be tolerated.

Flame Dragon; Stuff like this in Custom Cards is dealt with in a manner that is completely without Mercy. Everyone in this thread has been warned or banned in some way (majority banned).

And I agree with the Topic Creator. His cards are fine and while lacking in the creativity department he was only taking it far because instead of being helped he was told basically "You suck and gtfo". I'm pretty sure any newbie would react his way if told that. Especially in a section designed to be relaxed.

Archived