ToRmEnTeD vs Jumpking55

Tormented

Yoah Unless you two are high school jockeys quit your jabbering and get over it for one he has already admit he is no longer the best and never was and for two there was no need to give that comment E.G you still are pointless and dumb

*Facepalm*

I Have won get over it you will get better eventually jump and also no need to neg him...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoah Unless you two are high school jockeys quit your jabbering and get over it for one he has already admit he is no longer the best and never was and for two there was no need to give that comment E.G you still are pointless and dumb

*Facepalm*

I Have won get over it you will get better eventually jump and also no need to neg him...

STFU Torm. I just want to know what his IQ is. If it's under 128, then he fails in being a superior being to me.

I'm smarter than you'll ever be (In real life.) I'm a straight A student' date=' and got 252 on my state math score.

[/quote']

Getting straight A's when your 11 years old isn't exactly hard=/ And being able to do what a little piece of plastic can do doesn't make you smart in anything besides that area

ToRmEnTeD gets my vote for many reasons.

His background is better and at least he made it.

His renders are better.

Jumpkings text is bad.

ToTmEnTeDs color go with each other while Jumpkings don't.

You said my text is bad. I got it from the actual game cover. I rendered it off. That prooves that mine is real. You insulted final fantasy! How dare you!

Lrn to render.

jumpking when people don't agree with your start calling them essential stupid. I'm so close to warning you for flaming...

Archived