= Wardek's Shop | Need Workers/Customers | You cant order from Wardek unital 29/7 =

Wardek

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can i work here???

*[spoiler=Items:]

[spoiler=Holos ~ 2 points]

[spoiler=Holo 1]

lalmirch1.jpg

[spoiler=Holo 2]

lalmirch3.jpg

[spoiler=Holo 3]

lalmirch4.jpg

[spoiler=Holo 4]

lalmirch5.jpg

[spoiler=Holo 5]

lalmirch7.jpg

[spoiler=Holo 6]

lalmirch8.jpg

[spoiler=Holo 7]

lalmirch9.jpg

[spoiler=Holo 8]

aquario.jpg

Order form:

Card:

Which holo:

[spoiler=Flip effect ~ 2 points]

255891b.jpg

Order form;

Card:

[spoiler=Split recolor ~ 3 points]

phu.jpg

Order form:

card:

[spoiler=Border Holo ~ 3 points]

StargazerDragonoftheSky.jpg

(Some at the Holo Section)

Order form:

card:

[spoiler=Render ~ from 1 - 200 points]

strikerrender.png

Order form:

Pic:

[spoiler=Spining Globe card]

globeeffect.gif

order form:

card:

[spoiler=Star change ~ 2 points]

[spoiler=Sun Pacifier form]

117231i.jpg

[spoiler=Magekyo Sharingan form]

KUX0.15718574.904993.jpg

Other form will come shortly

order form:

Card:

[spoiler=Evil card ~ 4 points]

KUX0.15715659.904997.jpg

order form:

Card:

Made by Kirin

[spoiler=Wave effect ~ 4 points]

wave.gif[spoiler=Order form]

Card:

[spoiler=Ripple card ~ 4 points]

OPS0.15718706.ako.gif

order form:

Card:

[spoiler=5D's Booster Pack ~ 8 points]

[spoiler=Ver 1]

DHU0.15718803.CyberDragonrevolution.png

[spoiler=Ver 2]

KUX0.15719902.PICHUPACK.jpg

[spoiler=Ver 3]

custompack.jpg

[spoiler=Ver 4]

TRINISETTE.jpg

Order form:

Render:

[spoiler=Blind Border ~ 3 points]

117231o.jpg

Order form:

Card:

[spoiler=Gold rare Holo ~ 3 points]

117231n.jpg

Order form:

Card:

[spoiler=Red border holo ~ 3 points]

117231.jpg

Order form:

Card:

[spoiler=Blue border Holo ~ 3 points]

90499.jpg

Order form:

Card:

[spoiler=Booster Box ~ 8 points]

BoosterBox2.jpg

Order form:

Render:

Name:

[spoiler=Card info ~ 10 points]

LordofFireInfo.jpg

Order form:

Render:

Card:

Effect (put in spoiler):

ATK:

DEF:

Type:

Attribute:

Name:

More will coming up..

*Examples: in the spoiler

*Prices: in the spoiler

Why do you want to work here?: because i want to improve myself

*=Required.

salary (5 points/month)

Dranzer your already an worker before, dont you remember? But i removed all the workers from the first post atm because im planning at revamping teh shop, and guys, new items i guess.

Oh so i must forget it, sorry and yes i've change my item (it's new i know) so please change it okay???

Thanks

Oh BTW i'm still working on something new so i'll PM it to you can could you add it in my item okay??

Oh so i must forget it, sorry and yes i've change my item (it's new i know) so please change it okay???

Thanks

Oh BTW i'm still working on something new so i'll PM it to you can could you add it in my item okay??

Kay. Will add everyone after i wake up.

Hey, could you make me a shiny card?

Name : Lord of the Future

Level : 12

Attribute : DARK

Type : Warlord

Effect : This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Summoning of the Lord"

Picture : 816576387.jpg

You dont have to do that, if you want a card like my member card, you just make a card and give it to me, i'll do it for you

• 2 weeks later...

Um, are you currently taking orders? If you are, may I get a Synchro Japanese Card (If you can't, I understand). If so, I would like these cards in Japanese (Sorry about the long lores):

99600k.jpg

Lore:

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

While you control 2 or more DARK monsters, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can remove from play 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Altered Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 6/ATK 200/DEF 1500) or 1 "Origin Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 6/ATK 1500/DEF 200). These tokens cannot be used for a Tribute Summon or a Synchro Summon. This card cannot be selected as an attack target while you control an "Altered Token". When an "Origin Token" you control is destroyed by battle, you can place 1 Shadow Force Counter on this card (max.3). This card gains 400 ATK for each Shadow Force Counter on it. You can Tribute this card with 3 Shadow Force Counters on it to destroy all non-DARK monsters your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the total combined Levels of the destroyed monsters x200. During each of your End Phases, discard a DARK monster or remove from play 2 DARK monsters in your Deck. If you cannot, destroy this card and remove from play all DARK monsters in your Graveyard.

AND

99600.jpg

Lore:

1 WATER Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card's Type is also treated as Sea Serpent. When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can place 1 Tidal Veil Counter and 1 Tidal Wave Counter on this card for each non-Tuner monster used for the Synchro Summon of this card (max.5 for both). During the Damage Step, you can discard 1 WATER monster to increase this card's ATK by half the ATK of the discarded monster until the End Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can discard a card to place 1 Tidal Veil Counter or 1 Tidal Wave Counter on this card. As long as this card has 3 or more Tidal Veil Counters on it, you can negate the effects of cards your opponent controls that target or destroy 1 or more WATER monsters you control. Once per turn, when this card has 3 or more Tidal Wave Counters on it, you can destroy 1 monster on the field and inflict damage to both players equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200. You can remove 5 Tidal Veil Counters from this card to Special Summon a Level 8 or lower WATER monster from your hand or Deck. You can remove 5 Tidal Wave Counters from this card to destroy all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls. Draw 1 card for each card destroyed this way. You can Tribute this card with 5 Tidal Veil Counters and 5 Tidal Wave Counters on it to destroy all cards on the field and inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each card destroyed by this effect x500. During each of your End Phases, send 2 WATER monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard. If you do not, destroy this card and take damage equal to half theitsof this card ATK. While this card is in your Graveyard, you can Tribute 2 WATER monsters to Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position with its effect negated.

i would like one these:

17.png

Well, here is the order form. Thanks.

Render: vega.png

Card:121293a.jpg

Effect or Description:

This card cannot Be Special Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Normal Summoned except by removing from play 3 "Vega" monsters. Once per turn, you can reveal 1 monster card in your Deck to your opponent. If you do, put 1 Vega counter on it and it remains face-up in the deck. (Shuffle the deck) When that revealed card is drawn, you can remove all Vega Counters to Special Summon it. The revealed card gains an additional effect that if the opponent activates an card effect that returns it to the deck, you can remove 1 "Vega" counter on it to negate the avtivation of the card effect and return it to their hand.

Type: Winged Beast

Name: Vega Phoenix

Attribute: light

ATK / DEF: 2400/200

Pay when done, thanks.

Archived