= Wardek's Shop | Need Workers/Customers | You cant order from Wardek unital 29/7 =

Wardek

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never mind got it done on the 25 sorry u no post the card as many places as u can until u get a reply the fastist. sorry

I hope that when you do that, you go back to the other shops and tell them what you did, so if they both did it at the same time, you do not rip them off and get banned from a shop, I just already know what shops are quicker or not, so you really shouldn't do that, I know I'd ban you from my shop if you did that. But, oh well, have fun, but I feel sorry for all the others that put up with it.

@Wardek: I like you Japanese effect card, befre I ordered, how much would it cost to get about 11 cads done that way?

Hi, I would like another Japanese Card:

99600.jpg

Card Info:

Name: Darkrai, Magnanimous Sovereign of Phantasmic Horrors

DARK - Fiend/Synchro/Effect

Level 10

ATK/? DEF/?

Lore:

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play up to 2 DARK monsters from your Hand or Extra Deck. This card's ATK is equal to the total Levels of the monsters removed this way x200. When this card battles with a LIGHT monster, halve its ATK. You can remove from play 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys a DARK monster you control. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Special Summon a "Horrid Nightmare Stalker Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 10/ATK 0/DEF 0) in face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip a "Horrid Nightmare Stalker Token" you control to a monster your opponent controls. The equipped monster cannot attack, change its Battle Position, be used as Synchro Material for a Synchro Summon, and cannot be destroyed in battle. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, decrease the equipped monster's ATK by 500. When a monster's ATK becomes 0 by this effect, destroy it and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200. While your opponent controls 3 or more monsters that are equipped with a "Horrid Nightmare Stalker Token", you can send this card to the Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters your opponent controls. During each of your End Phases, remove from play a DARK monster in your Hand or send 2 DARK monsters in your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, remove from play this card and take damage equal to the number of DARK monsters in your Graveyard x200.

Unlimited Edition please.

Thank you very much :D

@General White: Well, actaully i haven't started on that DS order. When i came back to start on it, i saw that he got it from another Shop. Whatever, 11 x 4 = 44 points. But i'll probably put soon a system on this shop. Like order 3 orders get a free one, or like if you bought an item, the number of points you spent will be added in "W-Points", like if you order something and it is like 10 points, and there already 10 or more W-Points on your W-Points, you can remove 10 of them instead of paying 10 points.

@Zextra: Okay, i'll do it now if my mum didn't come and tell me to do my Homework as always.

Sorry, NVM about those cards, just this one, please and thanks. Please do this one at least by tomorrow, thanks.

121293x.jpg

Lore

2 "Tune Warrior's" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters. The above materials are returned to the Main Deck instead of going to the Graveyard. When this card declares an attack, you can discard 1 card from your hand for an direct attack. During your End Phase, this card is returned to your Extra Deck and your opponent draws 1 card.

If you haven't started on my order yet, could you use this lore instead?

1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can remove from play up to 2 DARK monsters from your Hand or Extra Deck. This card's ATK is equal to the total Levels of the monsters removed this way x200. When this card battles with a LIGHT monster, halve its ATK. You can remove from play 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard to negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys a DARK monster you control. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Special Summon a "Horrid Nightmare Stalker Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 10/ATK 0/DEF 0) in face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can equip a "Horrid Nightmare Stalker Token" you control to a monster your opponent controls. The equipped monster cannot change its Battle Position, and cannot be destroyed in battle. During each of your opponent's Standby Phases, decrease the equipped monster's ATK by 500. When a monster's ATK becomes 0 by this effect, destroy it and inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x200. During each of your End Phases, remove from play a DARK monster in your Hand or send 2 DARK monsters in your Deck to the Graveyard. If you cannot, remove from play this card and take damage equal to the number of DARK monsters in your Graveyard x200.

If you have, it's alright.

Thanks again. :)

After you finish General White's order, I have another one (I'm sorry for making you do so much :o)

99600b.jpg

Name: Ho-Oh, Incandescent Suzerain of the Combusting Heavens

FIRE - Winged Beast/Synchro/Effect

Level 10

ATK/2600 DEF/2350

Lore:

1 FIRE Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, send all face-up monsters you control except this card to the Graveyard. If there are no FIRE monsters in your Graveyard, remove this card from play. Once per turn, while you control no Spell and Trap cards, you can discard a card to Special Summon a "Rainbow Reincarnation Token" (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 800/DEF 300) in face-up Defense Position. Once per turn, while you control a "Rainbow Reincarnation Token", you can negate the effect of a card that targets or destroys this card. While your opponent controls 2 or more monsters, you can Tribute a "Rainbow Reincarnation Token". If you do, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each. When this card is destroyed, you can Tribute a "Rainbow Reincarnation Token" or remove from play 2 FIRE monsters in your Graveyard to Special Summon it during your next Standby Phase. When this card is Special Summoned this way, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards in your hand x300.

Thanks so much! :D I will pay you extra for this one

Sorry guys who wanted to order something in the future (If any). I just dont have the time to do any orders. Homeworks, school, Science Teacher want us to make hard things, and other things. Also my internet is very slow, wich make things much harder. I'll be opening this shop again the next Holiday, with more new Items. Yin, please lock.

Also, sorry GW and Zextra, i might not be able to do your orders. Hope you understand. ^^;

• 1 month later...

Archived